US Bank / horrible customer service

I want to complain about the horrible customer service that the Manager Eric Beane is giving in the Us bank located in 540 Van Ness Avenue, an Francisco California 94102.

Today I went to make a transaction in this bank and I had to wait for a long time in the line even though the Manager (Eric Beane) was just sitting there, he didn't even wanted to acknowledge the customer, then instead of helping he just started to make phone calls.

This guy acts very bad and rude.

Somebody needs to teach him how to deal with customers.

What a bad person to work for this company.

Horrible customer service.

Va

Comments

4th of Aug, 2010

On Wed Aug 4th at 10:25 am I went into the branch to withdraw from their ATM located inside an amount of money. After the transaction, I tried to see my balance and after 3 different tries I wasn't able to. I went inside the branch and I asked the clerk to help me with my account because the ATM outside wasn't working properly. First off, the blond girl 'helping' me didn't care a bit that the ATM wasn't working. Secondly, she took my ATM card and went in the back for a long time, without any other explanation. At this point I asked the other brunette girl (which seemed to be the manager) why did she take my card and why is it taking this long. She told me that she needs to verify the card because I didn't show her my ID. I went back to my car and got my ID and showed it to her asking for my balance. I was in much hurry and all I'm getting is 2 slow moving girls like turtles that have no consideration for the customer. The brunette, started arguing with me without a point about why the ID is important and all that, and while I understand it, I don't understand why after I showed her my ID she still keeps on going with a very vindictive tone and a mean spirit attitude. Is that the type of customer service US bank calls 'stellar'?! Thank you very much, but I better not have to deal with that again!
    After I left the branch, i called them again, asking for the manager's name and they refused to give it to me or to let me take with the so called manager.
    I think that's the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with and I need someone to take responsibility for these employees that have no idea what they're doing and on top of that they're cocky, rude, and unprofessional!

• Ha
      4th of Aug, 2010

There was a power outage at US Bank's headquarters in St. Paul. All systems (including online banking, ATM's and even the teller's computers) were not responsive. They should have let you know, but then again ~ maybe they didn't know depending on what state you are in. I happen to work 20 miles from St. Paul, so the news spread fast here.
    The system is up and running now. However, all the transactions I made during that power outage are not showing up on my online banking. Maybe I'll get it all for free! Wishful thinking, eh?

• Am
      9th of Jul, 2011

By far the worst customer service I have ever received. Not one, but several times have I been harassed and hung up on by representatives. Even after speaking with a supervisor to address the complaint I was brushed off. US Bank does not care about their customers, they care about robbing you with hidden fees that no one can explain and treating you like dirt.

Save your time and money and bank elsewhere. After four years of being terribly inconvenienced I have changed and couldn’t be happier.

• In
      9th of Jul, 2011

and how much money do you owe them?

• La
      28th of Jun, 2012

Warning!!! This is the worse bank in the world. I never had been a large can of unfamiliar Banks. My fiance opened up an account with his bank for direct deposit. We deposited a check from a client, but it bounced. A direct deposit was going into the account 2 days later. The bank held his work check, and still have not returned the additional funds, & although were now with a well known bank now this us a [censored] up bank to do business with. They are crooks, their customer service representatives ate rude, unprofessional, they lack knowledge of compassion, they hang up on you, the supervisors are even worse, if you look on their web page you can't escalate your issues because their corporate information is not listed hat should be a red flag. I'm starting a class action law suit against this bank.

• Sy
      27th of Feb, 2016

I received this $50 gift card for Christmas. Every time I go to register it I get a loud warning that I have a virus. I took my computer to Office Depot and the only way we got it to stop was by unplugging the computer and taking out the battery for a few minutes. They do not have a phone number and say you can only register it online. I emailed them and said I would be filing a complaint against and they did not respond.

• Mb
      10th of Aug, 2016

Branch Manager Aaron G at central location in Phoenix closed my accounts because i often complaint to him about slow service at his branch. Unbelievable,
    I was able to reopen the accounts at another branch later on same day. That tells me he had poor management /customers skills and only closed my accounts as a form of harassment.