UPS / store closed before posted business hours
The posted hour of operation times for are Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Today, I arrived at the UPS branch at 1636 3rd Ave (Branch #0561) at 3:55 p.m. In my hand I had a letter that I wanted to send and for which I needed a return receipt. The door to the store had been locked. The young man who was apparently finishing up for the weekend angrily waved me away. I indicated, pointing to my watch that there was still time before closing. But the employee waved me away again.
I am fed up with employees of companies who think they can knock off early and get away with it. If you are paid an hour's worth of wages you must work that FULL hour, no skimming. If you don't like that, I'm sure management can find a replacement who won't mind adhering to an old-fashioned work ethic that used to make American workers proud, even in the humblest of jobs - "an honest day's work for an honest day's pay."
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - scanning documents to email costs