UPS / bad delivery, bad customer service

I had a package of bedding delivered from Target through UPS. This morning I notice on our outside deck that we don't use there was a large white bag. I asked my husband if he knew what it was and he said no, and went out to investigate. He picked it up and as it had rained last night, it was drenched with rain water. We called UPS and they basically called us liars, that their delivery person had said he delivered it to the front door. Obviously it was not, as the front door is under a covered roof. The worst part is that the delivery man threw it 2 stories up to get on the deck, no note on the front door or anything to let us know it had been delivered. The bedding is ruined, and it was a clearance item so it is not replaceable. The worst was the customer service of the company, who would not admit they had made a mistake and made no attempt to fix the situation.

Va

Comments

• Su
      10th of Jun, 2013

I used to use UPS...but this is the last time. I have complained several times about packages being left at the road, which to the driver is the gate. Yes there is a gate there, but it is at the ROAD!!! I can't see it from my door. When I call, if I can get to talk to someone, they don't care. But I sure am going to start pushing any other delivery service!

• Al
      30th of Jul, 2014

UPS promised, and I paid for it to be delivered the next day. I tracked the shipment till it was ready for the last leg at 10:00 PM on Friday, but it was delayed till after the weekend. Their last e-mail to me stated: (Any package that arrives after 10:00 a.m. at the destination facility is unable to go out that same day, )!!
    I still keep copies of their e-mail!

A. AlGahtani
    +1(813)735-0061

• Am
      11th of Aug, 2018

Worst company ever should just go outta of business or fire the Whole Board cause they don't do anything but make things worse Package was to be del on 8/9/20 couldn't make it they guaranteed it by the 10th. checked my tracking number said it was loaded on the truck at 5:45am on 10th. Checked later showed out for del. Never showed up called C.S. they gave me some crap about only being loaded that evening told them I was guaranteed it by the 10th was told they don't guarantee anything...Guess what happened... I totally lose it on them. said they don't work on weekends told they BS cause I live near the service center and c cars and peeps going in and out all day and night. Then they tryed to sell me some BS about only truck drivers boy did they get a slap in the face told them I drove a truck for 25yrs they didn't know what to say transferred me to someone else...And u know what happened... next time postal service or Fedex cause they both del. on Sundays