Tracfone / worst customer service

I have had nothing but frustration trying to deal with Tracfone to solve their mistake and get a refund from them. Each time you call their "service department" it is as if they have never heard of you and have no record of what they sent you, when you called before, or what you were promised. Each rep politely has you repeat everything you have told another rep and then says she can't help you but will transfer you to someone who will. Then you are placed on hold for several minutes, finally get another person, and start all over again as that person has none of the information you just told the first person. Then you are put on hold again so this person can talk to a supervisor who again has you repeat the whole story including all the lengthy "case numbers" you were given. She then makes a promise to solve the problem, you wait a week or two and call back to start the whole process over again. Without a doubt the worst service department I have ever dealt with.

Ir

Comments

• Js
      17th of Feb, 2010

Exactly reflects my own experience. Tracfone telephone support is an absolute nightmare.

• Fe
      9th of Aug, 2010

Yes, Tracfone is the worst in customer service that I've ever dealt with. It's always.."thanks for the information, " or "can I put you on hold while I verify your information, " and continuous promises with no results.

16th of Dec, 2010

Have been trying to get my new phone rectivted into Tracfone. Have talked to uneducated ***'s on a daily basis to get this completed. Have spoken with supervisors and managers to no avail. They are totally useless and worthless. you can't understand most of them. I am totally frustrated with this company and the customer service is extremely poor. I would totally not reccomend this service to anyone. Each time I spoke with someone I was told a totally different story as to why my phone was not activated. No one could tell me why the stories were all different