The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Tracfone — unwanted text messages
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a "pay as you go" phone from TracFone and as soon as I turned it on I started receiving unwanted text messages. TracFone was neither helpful nor willing to assist in stopping these unsolicited text messages after repeated complaints. These text messages served no other purpose than to deduct funds from my account which ensured I purchase more airtime to mainatin service.
The only help they suggested was for me to change my number. I'm not sure how that would solve the problem as they either sell your personal information to 3rd parties or continue to send unwanted text messages to the "new" numer!
This is illegal and should be investigated by the attorney general!
More Tracfone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service!
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase
- Tracfone - phones can not receive calls
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks!
- erdmanagement (trac fone) - false advertiseing
- Tracfone - cell phone service
- TracFone Wireless - customer (chat) support
- Tracfone - download for a product failed, got charged for product twice
- TracFone Wireless - fraud alert