Toyota Scion / fraud, lying to make a sale
To make a long story short, I asked if the Scion had day time running lights, was assured it did and bought the car; would not have bought the car without them. Was lied to, Scion doesn't have them on any of their cars. Tried to get my money back due to fraud, was told this was not possible, but they would give me $15, 000 for the $21, 000 I paid because the car was "used". When I made the initial complaint, the car was less than a week old with less than 200 miles on it yet was told it was used. Westchester Toyota wouldn't budge, won't even take my calls and I told them due to being lied to in order to make a sale, I would report them to any place I could come up with. Nobody should be lied to in order to make a sale. Westchester Toyota is the worst kind of business.
More Toyota Scion Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota prius 2011
- Toyota Motor Corporation - my life threatening car!!!
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complaint
- Toyota Motor Corporation - warranty
- Toyota Motor Corporation - p2442 secondary injection system