Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japanno response regarding toyota car international promotion program

Dear sir,
I got a spam message from toyota international lotto (headquarter)
Customer service department affiliate of toyota japan
that I won a brand new car and I have been approved for the payment of the sum of us$500, 000.00 in cash, including a toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the. second category winners. this is from the total prize money of us$2, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the¡nd at my email id on 11th april 2008. the requirement asked by the toyota claiming security agency I send so asked requirement to toyota agent - mr stevent on 12th and 13th april2008. I send many reminders but there is no response regarding this matter yet as the agency must conferm and send the correct situation of toyota car international promotion program.
i, therefore, request for further proceeding and confermation as earliest it can be. enclosing the original email massage on my email id.
detail address
name — sunita tilak
comissionerate — mirzapur. utter pradesh. india
home add — 9 fh3 — 116, obra, post — obra. distict — sonebhadra
pin — 231219, zip code — o5445
country — india
state — utter pradesh
contact number — [protected], [protected]
Wow!! you won a brand new car spam
add [protected]@yahoo.com. cn to contacts list
message text garbled?
from "[protected]@yahoo.com. cn" <[protected]@yahoo.com. cn> hide details apr 11
to "[protected]@gmail.com" <[protected]@gmail.com> (yes, this is you. learn more)
date sat, 12 apr 2008 05:06:0-1 +0000
subject wow!! you won a brand new car

Toyota international lotto (headquarter)
Customer service department affiliate of toyota japan

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today; the winners of the
Toyota car international promotion program
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from2, 500£¬000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business promotions program. you have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of us$500, 000.00 in cash, including a toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the. second category winners. this is from the total prize money of us$2, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the¡£

Second category congratulations!
Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to. to begin your
claim, please reply to your agent with your complete information immediately.
Mr. steven ho email: [protected]@yahoo.com. cn

Toyota claiming security agency
Note: in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
Please reply us with your complete details:
1. full name
2. home address / contact number
3. country of origin
4. occupation
5. age

Contact to your agent immediately!! to assist you
Claim your price!! good luck!!
Toyota agent
Mr steven ho

• Ab
    ABRAHAM.P.V. May 14, 2008

Dear,
    I am a Winner of TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO, for getting my winning car i mail to Mr: Jack Lin Certified Agent Toyota Lotto Department but he is not responding to my mail.so what are the next procudre to get my winning car.I hope your replay fast.

• Ag
    agus usman Jul 21, 2008

saya mendapat deposit 1 juta USD bagaimana saya bisa mencairkan dana tersebut di bank siticbank guang zhou cinha

• Ag
    agus usman Jul 21, 2008

bagaimana saya mengklaim deposit

• Er
    Er Jul 22, 2008

Dear,
    i also got same email from TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO. at first reply i got Certificate Of Deposit on Agriculture Bank of China, in this first reply they asked me about where they had to Transfer my winning Cash $500.000.
    Then i make 2nd reply with my bank account data.
    At same day they reply me with attachment of Telegraphic Transfer Confirmation with my bank data inside.
    Seems so real bcouse they didnt ask me to make transfer some money to them as Tax or something, but im sure its just some kind ### even i didnt see with my own eyes to check my account. they want me to check my account about 3days next, and today is 2nd day, but after i red so many stories im 100% sure its just ###.

mahbub Aug 08, 2008

someone tel me i am win TOYOTA lotto promotion program if is it right ?

• Fa
    Fauzi Sri Agung Aug 30, 2008

True toyota in Beijing China draws lots hadih as big as $3.000.000, 00 because I his winner if true please reply

• irecieved sms about winning toyota land cruiser and at this time idon know is this right or no becouse i recieved some email before and it was ###

• iwant to know is it right or no that iwin toyota land crusir or it's bshitull

• Wk
    W.K.D.Gunasinghe Sep 22, 2008

[email protected] to wasanthagk, me, wasanthagj
    show details Aug 28 Reply

DEAR Sir/MA

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 719-226-1319, with serial number 902-66 drew the lucky numbers 05, 12, 30, 11, 17, 43 and Bonus number 10, Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$750, 000. 00 in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$12, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$750, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be shipped to.

To begin your claim, please email or call our claim agent immediately to:-

Dr. Johnson Smith
    Foreign Services Manager,
    Transglobe Finance Securities
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    TEL: +8613712922423

Please fill the following spaces as you send along:

1. Full Name:...
    2. Address:...
    3. Occupation:...
    4. Age:...
    5. Sex:...
    6. Nationality:...
    7. Country of Residence:...
    8. Telephone/Fax Number:...

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other information provided above and below in every one of your correspondences to your claiming agent.
    Congratulations'' once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Mrs. Ing Chuny Liu

• Wk
    W.K.D.Gunasinghe Sep 22, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

I am W.K.D. Gunasinghe from Sri Laanka. I reseved email from your bank name about the TOYOTA FINANCE LOTTERY and I win the lottery anouncement.

Dear Sir/Madam
    I want conform this email masage and what is this lottery programe. Sorry for the disturb for you . Please I am waiting for your reply.
    W K D Gunasinghe

Here with attached copy of email

Citic Bank Of China to me

CBC,

Attn:WASANTHA KUMARA DHARMAPPRIYA GUNASINGHE

Re:PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Sir/Madam,

Sequel to your file submitted to our management, we are writing to inform you that we have been instructed by transglobe finance lottery promotion agency to transfer the total sum of $750, 000.00 US(Seven Hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars) to your nominated bank account.

Paramount, according to the telex message i received on my desk this morning from the lottery cordinators committee, you are requested to reconfirm your Full (1)Names
    2, Age, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    3, Sex, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    4, Religion, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    5, occupation, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    6, Direct telephone number/mobile, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    7, Nationality, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    8, Country of residence, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    9, Bank Name, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    10, Bank Address, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    11, Account number, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    12, Swiftcode/routing, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    13, Account Name, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    14, Account type, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    for onward verification and to enable us effect with the transfer of your award prize.
    Please do act accordingly, and also ensure you send a copy of your drivers lisence or international passport as requested by our legal department.

In accordance, you must have to make sure this reconfirmations is made immediately, and the requested informations should be submitted on or before 48 working hours as we have only 8 working days to finalise with the transfer of your lottery award prize as mandated by TOYOTA FINANCE LOTTERY AGENCY.

We await your urgent response .

Regards,
    Mr Morris Tang
    Operation Manager
    Telex Transfer Section

• Bu
    Buyung Maraeso Oct 04, 2008

My name : Maraeso Sonny

State : Indonesia

I is receiver e-mail from TOYOTA JAPAN LOTTRY CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTEMENT AFFILIATE OF TOYOTA BRANCH CHINA sending from Dr. Jhonson Smith Foreign Services Manager Transglobe Finance Securities, ENAMEL : jsmith_ [email protected]

And I asked to send of funds for Aproval and Endosment to Departement Of China.

I requests its(the truth information.

Buyung Maraeso

• Ka
    kapil mangsatabam Oct 08, 2008

Dear sir/ma

I check your attached files but there was some mistake between ticket number and insurance number from Original Certificate. Ticket #719-226-1319 instead of 719-266-1319 and other one is INSURANCE # FLS433/453L /GMSA instead of FLD674/8935/GMSA.

Please informed me all the fact details.

thanks and regard,
    kapil mangsatabam

Anonymous Oct 13, 2008

Hi
    Did you have any comment like, "I am a Christian". Are you involved in the Church?

Anonymous Oct 13, 2008

Did you travel to the country from which they are operating at any stage?

• Js
    JS. Kamdhi Jayahadi Saputra Oct 16, 2008

Indonesia, 17-10-2008

From Dr. Wang Lee (25-9-2008), I know that I win TOYOTA JAPAN LOTTERY (500.000 USD) I must conctact Dr. Leo Wung ICBC Bank of China.
    Mr. Dr. Leo Wung wants my account number and my bank. I have given it.

It's true? Or just kidding.

As a writter, I can get many information, ( search in geogle about them), for, everyday I recieve winning's information from UK, Africa, USA. I am preparing my new book: HOMO HOMINI LUPUS (Thomas Hobbes) ; UN DIMENTION L'HOMME. ( Herbert Mercuse)

Thanks
    God Bless You and Your Family
    js kamdhi

Jonel G. Lambayan Oct 24, 2008

Just this morning i recieve an email from TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTER) and this is the content of the email:

TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTER)
    Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan

CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN !!!

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today; the
    winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM
    Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
    from2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of
    the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program. You
    have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$500, 000.00
    in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount
    for the. Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of
    US$2, 650, 000.00 shared among the International winners in the?

SECOND CATEGORY CONGRATULATIONS!
    Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to. To
    begin your claim, please reply to your agent with your complete
    information immediately.
    MR STEVEN HO EMAIL: [email protected]
    TOYOTA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY
    NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
    Please reply us with your complete details:
    1. Full name
    2. Home Address / contact number
    3. Country of origin
    4. Occupation
    5. Age

CONTACT TO YOUR AGENT IMMEDIATELY!! TO ASSIST YOU
    CLAIM YOUR PRICE!! GOOD LUCK!!
    TEL: +86-13006859229
    MR; STEVEN HO
    LOTTERY COODINATOR
    [email protected]

I am wondering if this email is true or not...

• Mu
    muhammad baba yola Oct 25, 2008

i saw a message pertaining toyota prize award notification on the 10th of october 2008 i have process it, But they ask of a govemental clearance tax wich is the sum of 950 united state dollers .And according to what i saw the prize is 1, 000, ooo us dollers.please comferm this.

• Ba
    Badri Nov 05, 2008

Dear sirs,

Couple of days ago I got the SMS on my mob. phone saying the following:
    Japan international programme with TOYOTA (LTD) your line had won a TOYOTA landcruiser VX, contact person John Carson.

I can't understand whom I should communicate with, because have no contact details. Please infrom me about further details.

Mannan Nov 06, 2008

I want a real car. How i can get it? Am very hoping that if i get a car without coast

• Er
    erolbakir Nov 07, 2008

l got the same mail from <[email protected]> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: 2008/10/8
    Subject: CONGRATULATIONS -[Wed, 8 Oct 2008 04:16:49 +0000]
    Cc: [email protected]
    Toyota Japan Lottery Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Branch China.

To begin your claim, please email or call our claim agent immediately to:-

this is not true.. l ask everbody. how many time do they play this lottary? and why they send us mail in diffrent time? just ### !! why they use only mobil phone.. why they are not respons teh calls? and whay they ask for all details?
    why we didn't here it from any tv programs, or news.. if this is so a big lottary and they share 12.650.000 $ l dont blieve it.. from turkey-antalya

• Ah
    AHMED MOHARRAM Nov 17, 2008

I am also got this bulshit message which I beleive they are thiefes

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 5:26 AM
    Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION! -[Tue, 18 Nov 2008 03:26:10 +0000]
    To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

(TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTER)
    FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR AND ON-LINE
    CO-ORDINATOR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD
    DEPARTMENT.
    TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COPORATION.

Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan
    #28 Kanashiwa road Tokyo Japan .
    124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom.

ELECTRONIC EMAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION AWARD

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the release on August 21st, 2008, from TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM, which is fully base on an electronic selection winners using their email addresses from some site, participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business promotions program. as a result of your visiting various website we are running the e-business promotions for .You/Your company email address, attached to ticket number 719-226-1319, with the serial number 902-66, draw the lucky number 5, 12, 30, 11, 17, 43.and bonus number, 25, your insurance number:fls433/453l/ consequently you won in the second category of the TOYOTA FURTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approve for the payment of sum of $600, 000. (Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) In cash is the winning present/amount for Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of $6, 000.000.00.Shared among the ten lucky international winners in the Second category.
    CONGRATULATIONS! Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Asia booklet representative in China as indicated in your play coupon in view of this your ($ 600, 000, ) (Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) will be release to you by any of our payment office in china.
    Please be in formed that your winning fund of $600, 000, (Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) is now with our payee center in china. To file for your claim, contact our claims agent below with the following information. To enable them re-ensure your winning under your full name and together with your award certificate.

To begin your claim, please call your claim agent or send email immediately.
    Toyota Claim security Agent

Contact phone number

Country of origin

Occupation

Sex/Age

Send above information in your correspondences to your claims agent.

Congratulations once again from all members and staff of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Morgan Lee.

[yb53womoh8c]

• Ah
    AHMED MOHARRAM Nov 17, 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 5:26 AM
    Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION! -[Tue, 18 Nov 2008 03:26:10 +0000]
    To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]ail.com, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

(TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTER)
    FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR AND ON-LINE
    CO-ORDINATOR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD
    DEPARTMENT.
    TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COPORATION.

Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan
    #28 Kanashiwa road Tokyo Japan .
    124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom.

ELECTRONIC EMAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION AWARD

Dear Winner,

To begin your claim, please call your claim agent or send email immediately.
    Toyota Claim security Agent

Contact phone number

Country of origin

Occupation

Sex/Age

Send above information in your correspondences to your claims agent.

Morgan Lee.

[yb53womoh8c]

• Mo
    mohamd Nov 18, 2008

dear sir
    i got a message from your company international japan toyota, telling me that i won a car kind landcrusier and you ordered me to call dr. parick, on +254735207739.
    i called him but i lost the connection with him!!!
    please help me
    i am waiting for you.

mohomd tharib. kind regards

• Al
    ALI AKBAR Nov 20, 2008

i haven't got any replay from Mr:Steven Wu today.pleas let me know if any more
    details you need

• Br
    Bryan Quiros Montealegre Dec 04, 2008

Hello!

Some days ago i got a spam message from TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO, saying that I won a new brand car, but I need to know if that message is seriusly of it is a joke? Please answer me as soon you can.
    Name: BRYAN QUIROS MONTEALEGRE

Aslam Attar From karnataka

Dear sir,
    I got a spam message from TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO draw

DEAR Sir/MA

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number, 27511465896-6410, with serial number 3772-510 drew the lucky numbers 05, 12, 30, 11, 17, 43 and Bonus number 10, Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$800, 000, 00 in cash, which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$12, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$800, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names.

To begin your claim, please contact our claim agent by sending email immediately to:-

[nrbmjw51hjp]

shalom Feb 03, 2009

DEAR SIR MA'AM I TOO RECIEVED THE SAME MESSAGE FROM TOYOTO INTERNATIONAL LOTTO DRAW... I'M NOT AWARE WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR FAKE... BUT MY WORRY THIS KIND OF MESSAGES SHOULD NOT DISTURB ANY INDIVIDUAL BY DOING THEIR ROUTINE WORK

[8ery0a2x6vc]

Reply Forward Invite [email protected] to chat

[8ery0a2x6vc]

Reply Forward Invite [email protected] to chat

FUND APPROVAL DOCUMENT Inbox benz
    Add infociticonlinebanking to Contacts list
    Message text garbled?
    "infociticonlinebanking @ citicbk. net" to me
    show details Jan 22

TELEX TRANSFER SECTION
    CITIC BANK OF CHINA
    20 FUSHAN ROAD
    GUANG DONG
    REF; FUND APPROVAL DOCUMENT

DEAR CUSTOMER,

WE LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF OUR BANK HAVE TODAY APPROVED THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND. ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS THE COPY OF THE FUND APPROVAL DOCUMENT ISSUED ON YOUR NAME. YOU ARE TO VIEW IT AND HAVE IT AS A RECORD TO FUND TRANSFER.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SECURE STAMP DUTY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND THE NON-RESIDENCE PERMIT CERTIFICATE FROM OUR INLAND REVENUE OFFICE HERE IN CHINA THROUGH OUR GOVERNMENT LAWYER BARRISTER LAMBERT LEE. YOU CAN REACH HIM ON THE FOLLOWED MAIL ID; [email protected]

THIS CERTIFICATE WILL STAND AS A PERMISSION FROM OUR GOVERNMENT TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND.
    THE LAWYER WILL SECURE IT ON YOUR BEHALH AND PRESENT IT TO US.
    WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE YOUR STAMP DUTY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE LAWYER.
    WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

YOURS SINCERELY

BUILDING
    GUANGZHOU,
    0086-15918309442

ATTN; SIR / MADAM
    You are welcome to my chambers, it is a great pleasure to have you as my client. I am a government authorised lawyer on tax clearance certificate and other related matter, i will cbtain and endorse the certificates. on your behalf. But before i do that, i will nedd the following information of yours to help complete the application form.
    YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR, HOME ADDRESS COUNTRY, AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER AS WELL AS YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER.
    With these information, i can complete the application form
    You will have to pay to my chambers the sum of US$ 1, 650 as the certificates fees.. This you have to pay into the below clearance account and provide me with the payment slip, with which i will use to proccess and secure the certificates on your name. Pay to the account below;

ACCOUNT NAME: INLAND REVENUE.
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:; 476240101881518989
    BANK NAME; BANK OF CHINA.
    BANK ADDRESS; DONGGUAN HONGYUAN-SUB BRANCH.DONGGUAN CHINA.
    BANK SWIFT CODE; BKCHCNBJ44W.

Or to make it fast, you can send it through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to my financial secretary before we commence operation. Do send it with the below information

NAME; DANTE FELIX
    ADDRESS; GUANGZHOU, CHINA
    AMOUNT, US$ 1, 650

I anticipate your urgent response., do send us the payment slip after you have made the payment.
    LAMBERT LEE Esq.

_______________________________________________
    Get your free email from http://freemail.asiamail.com

Reply Forward Invite LEGAL to Gmail

shalom Feb 03, 2009

dear sir / madam, i didnt know about this complaint's board i'm very happy to know about thisnow. i've sent all the details i received what am i to do now it has affected me too much . if at all it is true, what should i do? if not how can i overcome this situation? what is the compensation for my mental stress? how can i help others to get rid of this kind of mails? i await your reply please ... every body can everyone through this...

• Mu
    Muhammad Azfar Feb 13, 2009

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:06 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTERS)
    Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan.
    #28 Kanashiwa road Tokyo JP

Dear, Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today,
    You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION
    PROGRAM participants were selected through a computer ballot system
    drawn from 2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from
    all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business
    promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number
    343-221-8756, with serial number 454-17 drew the lucky numbers 3, 8, 13, 22, 27,
    41 and Bonus number 12, Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and
    consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$500, 000. 00
    in cash, including Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the
    Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$2, 650, 000.00
    shared among the international winners in the Second category.

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$500, 000.00 is now with
    the payee center.Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they
    will re-insure your winning fund under your full names. Together with the port
    where your winning car should be shipped to.
    To begin your claim, please call our claim agent or send email
    immediately to- Certificate Agent, Toyota car

6. Tel/fax.

Mrs. Ing Chunny Liu
    Hon Online Coordinator

Dear sir
    i got the same email...i already sended my details to it ...now i see tht this is ###...

azfar, karachi, pakistan

• Ve
    venu Feb 21, 2009

my name is k.venugopal, on 2nd feb, 2009 i got a spam to my email, that iwon a second price in toyotalottery with aprice money of 100000 usdollers from
    Mr George Mark
    Online coordinator Manager
    www.Toyota..com.cn

[ke6018bjut7].
    IS TRUE PLEASE REPLAY ME.

• Fr
    francis Mar 12, 2009

Toyota Lottery Scam

A lady call Susan Lee will contact you and ask you to call the following person
    MR VANDER BOURGH

But when you call MR VANDER BOURGH, you can know immediately he is a African. He cannot tell you where he is located, except he is in GUANG DONG, and tell you in order to receive the funds you need to pay for clarence documents. He also tell you, you can come to Guand Dong.

The truth is Guang Dong is a vity and has many district. You can check on the internet where the location of Citic Bank. Do not believe the MR VANDER BOURGH. he is a scammer. He do not know anything about Guang Dong.
    Here his contact

I am a winner I has a message too! My mail nazarat.0 @ gmail.com

• Ya
    yasir Apr 11, 2009

Dear sirs,

I have received email from TOYOTA JAPAN INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY that ; We are pleased to inform you of the release on December 21st 2008, from TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM, which is fully base on an electronic selection winners using their email addresses from some site, participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 3, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business promotions program. as a result of your visiting various website we are running the e-business promotions for You/Your company email address, attached to ticket number 719-226-1319, with the serial number 902-66, draw the lucky number 5, 12, 30, 11, 17, 43.and bonus number, 25, your insurance number:fls433/453l/ consequently you won in the second category of the TOYOTA FURTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of sum of $1, 000, 000. (One Million United State Dollars) In cash is the winning present/amount for Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of $10, 000.000.Shared among the ten lucky international winners in the Second category.

I can't understand the actual position of this email Please inform me about authentic information about this email. Is it fact or fake?
    Kind regards
    Yasir aslam 11 April 2009
    Email: [email protected]

Sanjeev Jun 17, 2009

Hi I am Sanjeev I received the similar email, not once instead 3 times in a week, these are all rubbish, so no need to even reply to all these mails.

sandeepsoni.soni Jul 13, 2009

Hi

I got a mail from Toyota Lotto Promotion and they said me that i have won some Lottery of USD 750000.

Is this is true they really give us the money of it is just fake.

mail me here [email protected]

let me know pls.

rgds
    sandeep soni
    Hyderabad

• Mf
    mfmarco Jul 16, 2009

I had no idea what i was getting my self into! i had replyed to this and they sent me a copy of the transfer money and then i had decided to look it up on google and it said that it was a scam. I was so pissed off. i gave my credit dard info what a dumb ### i am! so be aware of these people!

• Mn
    M Naveed Sep 05, 2009

hey! i got same email

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for. You/Your Company.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$600, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

To begin your claim, You must email our claim agent/ Foreign Service Manager Rev. Hanson Diggs, and you must also send your full informations as required below to enable them proceed with your winnings. Please send email immediately to:-

Rev. Hanson Diggs
    Foreign Services Manager,
    Toyota Motor Corporations China,
    EMAIL: [email protected]

8. Telephone/Fax Number:

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other information provided above in every of your correspondences to your claiming agent.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,
    Mrs. Suzane Lang

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices