Toyota corolla 141 — low fuel consumption rate
I am from sri lanka. I am a customer who bought a brand new corolla 141 model car which has send sri lanka. We have been informed that the fuel consumption rate of the above vehicle will be around 12 - 13 km per liter, at the time of placing the order. Since our decision of purchase is more on the fuel consumption rate we placed the order. But after we received the vehicle we realized that the actual rate is only around 7 - 8 km per liter. We are totally dissatisfied and disappointed. Earlier corolla model were much more better than this. With new technologies such as vvti and etc these rates should have been improved. Please tell us is there any way to get this improved. At the moment we are in trouble by buying your vehicle, there are other brands who's fuel consumption is far more better than this. So it's very very important to get something done on this to improve the fuel consumption rate. Somehow we need a improvement. We need a quick reply for the betterment of the car. Vehicle id no issued by sri lanka rmv - [protected] chassie no jtdbz 42e209029249, engine no 3zz3101369 - melani
More Toyota corolla 141 Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery!
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.