Menu
Toyota Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Toyota
reviews & complaints

www.toyota.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 1215 Reviews

Toyota Complaints Summary

292 Resolved
921 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Toyota with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Toyota has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Toyota. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Toyota reviews & complaints 1215

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Toyota reviews & complaints

7:35 am EDT

Toyota toyota etios failure

please dont purchase you will be in to much deficulty
reason :
1.maintainance cost is toomuch high
2. electronic breck in some difficulty in electronic part your breake will not work
3. ground clearance is very low
4. toyota service center is not customer supportive . if your is under maitenance they charge extra money if you car has is ok or minor problem. they make big problem and charge money and say " toyota car ko yaa to bara business man chla sakta hai yaa jiske pass do number ka paisa hai it is not for the aamadmi"

7:54 pm EDT

Toyota the dealership is giving me the run around

I bought a 2005 Ford Mustang with low miles from these thieves. In a nutshell, they changed some paperwork around and the car went from a 25k price to 30k. The initial asking price on this car was a whopping 32, 900 DOLLARS which was more than the vehicle cost new.

Nearly a year to the day, I choose to trade the car on a Pontiac Solstice and am offered an extremely low trade in value due to the vehicle HAVING BEEN WRECKED. Of course, the Car Fax is clean, but on further research the car was bought at auction as a FRAME HURT vehicle in Georgia and then brought into Florida to be sold. I was told this was an undamaged vehicle that had never been wrecked.

The dealership is giving me the run around and telling me "We didnt know" or "We dont believe it has been wrecked", even though I have the information in black and white that the vehicle was indeed wrecked. I am currently pursuing a law[censored] opposed to these people.

Also, they have told me several times that I need to come to the dealership and they will "make this right". All they do when i arrive is give the car a cursory look over and then tell me "Nope, we dont see any hurt". They additionally will become belligerent and rude if they feel they are losing control of the situation. Mention a lawyer, and they will scream "LIBEL" and "SLANDER" even though they obviously do not know the definition of these terms.

I was additionally told I would be recieving a call from Kieth Pierson to talk this over, which never happend.

Read full review of Toyota and 1 comment
1 comment
U
U
Ubengale
Jul 27, 2010 8:24 am EDT

I purchased a 2005 Ford Mustang with low miles from these thieves. In a nutshell, they changed some paperwork around and the car went from a 25k price to 30k. The initial asking price on this car was a whopping 32, 900 dollars which was more than the vehicle cost new.

Almost a year to the day, I decide to trade the car on a Pontiac Solstice and am offered an extremely low trade in value due to the vehicle HAVING BEEN WRECKED. Of course, the Car Fax is clean, but on further research the car was bought at auction as a FRAME DAMAGED vehicle in Georgia and then brought into Florida to be sold. I was told this was an undamaged vehicle that had never been wrecked.

The dealership is giving me the run around and telling me "We didnt know" or "We dont believe it has been wrecked", even though I have the information in black and white that the vehicle was indeed wrecked. I am currently pursuing a law[censored] against these people.

Also, they have told me several times that I need to come to the dealership and they will "make this right". All they do when i arrive is give the car a cursory look over and then tell me "Nope, we dont see any damage". They also will become belligerent and rude if they feel they are losing control of the situation. Mention a lawyer, and they will scream "LIBEL" and "SLANDER" even though they obviously do not know the definition of these terms.

I was also told I would be recieving a call from Kieth Pierson to talk this over, which never happend.

W
9:52 am EDT

Toyota Bad Business Practice

I purchased a Toyota Yaris from your McCarthy Toyota Automark Midrand dealership last year in July.

I had this car serviced today only to find out that I had been deceived by the sales person at the dealership.

I was lead to believe that the car I was purchasing had a 5 year service plan, otherwise I would not have purchased the vehicle in the first place, as I was looking for a vehicle that had a service plan included, and I specifically asked if there was a service plan!

It is not good business practice to deceive customers into believing that they are getting what they asked for just to make a sale and to get a good rating. Also I would like to point out that I have a witness that was looking at cars with me, that can confirm that the salesperson said that the car I was interested in came with a service plan. When I signed the installment agreement papers I was also led to believe that the section in Part E of Accessories Detail that the “Serv” for R3, 500.01 was the additional charge for the service plan.

I am so disappointed in my dealings with the group that I will never purchase another vehicle through any Automark dealership again

Ajddjd sjsjsjwn
, ZA
Feb 09, 2020 1:08 pm EST

Vehicle was sold to me without COR being done

I was Not AWARE of this!

I pay insurance and if something happened this vehicle would not be covered!

I cannot get my license disc because COR is outstanding yet I paid for it on sale!

Azeez Sultan
[protected]

Mostafa Fawzy Shaker
Nov 11, 2018 9:48 am EST

please I need your urgent support as I am facing a problem with Toyota 2009 gear box and I visited Toyota Egypt abu rawash as they said they will check with Tech support and there is no feedback since 2 weeks.

J
11:18 pm EDT

Toyota scam

I took my car to Toyota Mall Of Georgia for an oil change. The machanical damaged the bolt and the oil started to leak. They then told me I need told change the oil pan because the pan had a dent. After I paid over $600; I took my old oil pan to show my machanical. He got a bolt and screwed it into the pan and filled up with water. Guess what? No leak. The oil pan is not damaged. I went back to the dealer and they didn't even care. I called Toyota to complaint, they told me someone will contract me in three business day. But now it's been two weeeks and I haven't hear anything from anyone.

B
7:04 pm EDT

Toyota stay away

I contacted Ehrlich Toyota in Greeley, Colorado to purchase a minivan for my family. Having purchased many vehicles in my life, I told two of their salespeople I would negotiate only on a price that included everything other than tax: “cash plus tax, and out the door”. They agreed.

After investing lots of my time, they jacked the price up by $400 for a “documentation fee”. They also tried to jack up the fee by $250 for floor mats, which he said didn’t come with the car. This seemed dishonest, as I had warned about doing exactly that at the outset of the negotiations, to which their salesperson had responded “I’d never do that”. When I pointed out the violation of our agreement, the salesman gave what I thought was a rather pitiful response because it seems he believes it. “I told you I’d sell you the car for that price, but not the doc fee”.

Knowing full well that they were later going to switch the price on me, they ran a credit report under false premises. All hard credit reports lower your credit score. When I called to ask them the courtesy of rescinding the report, the finance manager was downright rude and falsely claimed that it could not be done with the credit bureau. I will give them credit for loyalty though. They apparently stand squarely behind their poor business practices and rude people, as management only heaped more insults and criticism at me when I complained.

I purchased the same vehicle at my price without phony fees from another dealer in another city. No hassles, honest and very polite.

Diosante
Jun 03, 2016 8:33 am EDT

I contacted Ehrlich Toyota in Greeley, Colorado to purchase a minivan for my family. Having purchased many vehicles in my life, I told two of their salespeople I would negotiate only on a price that included everything other than tax: cash plus tax, and out the door. They agreed.

After investing lots of my time, they jacked the price up by $400 for a "documentation fee". They also tried to jack up the fee by $250 for floor mats, which he said didn't come with the car. This seemed dishonest, as I had warned about doing exactly that at the outset of the negotiations, to which their salesperson had responded "I'd never do that". When I pointed out the violation of our agreement, the salesman gave what I thought was a rather pitiful response because it seems he believes it. "I told you I'd sell you the car for that price, but not the doc fee".

Knowing full well that they were going to switch the price on me, they ran a credit report under false premises. All hard credit reports lower your credit score. When I called to ask them the courtesy of rescinding the report, the finance manager was downright rude and falsely claimed that it could not be done with the credit bureau. I will give them credit for loyalty though. They apparently stand squarely behind their poor business practices and rude people, as management only heaped more insults and criticism at me when I complained.

I purchased the same vehicle at my price without phony fees from another dealer. No hassles, honest and very polite.

Alestar
Jun 03, 2016 8:33 am EDT

R
10:53 pm EDT

Toyota horrible customer service

Worst customer service that I have ever experienced. Service writer lied to me. Took car in two times for warranty work and still not repaired...still have problem. Brought issue up with various managers and seems they have a reputation for bad service (in my opinion). Stay away.

Duane Rapelje
Mar 25, 2018 12:53 pm EDT

My Niece lost her keys to her 2006 Toyota. Had it towed to Rodland Toyota to get a new key made. After 8 days they said there was another key in the trunk But something had busted so it would let the car start. So they made another key and charged us $ 915. Wow. I think they should quit selling cars and just make keys.

Trish Nguyen
Lynnwood, US
May 20, 2012 3:12 am EDT

I just bought a Toyota Rav4 limited three weeks ago at Toyota Rodland in Everett. I am really satisfied with Brandon's service. Brandon is an amazing salesman and he is a very honest and a patient person. I would just like to say thank you to Brandon for helping me get a new car. I would like to recommend for people who want to buy a Toyota to go to Brandon because he gives you a really GOOD PRICE!

R
9:30 pm EDT

Toyota sales/service

I bought a 2011 Scion XB in October of 2010, and when arranging all the moneys, trade-in and payments, everything was all set. About a week later, the Dealership called and said that the monthly payments had to go up because of some error. So I brought the XB back stating I wanted my trade-in back because I would not pay more because of some error. Then, the salesman told me that they fixed it and the payment would be the same. Now, almost a year later I had to bring my XB in because of some thumping noise when you accel or brake. I brought it in at 7am. I was the first car there for service, and finally after me calling twice by 11:00am to see what is going on, they said the could not here the noise but would keep looking. About 1pm i called and left a message again. The service person called back and said they have not looked at it but would try to fit me back in. Really! By 3:45pm i called and left messages for the service manager and the service person. The service person called back at 4pm and stated they cannot find any noise of any kind. I was a Service Manager for 4 years. I know all they did was look for a few minutes and said i dont see anything so no noise. The Techs dont get paid until service is needed, so i know they dont look very hard until someone pays them a diagnostic fee which doesnt happen for vehicles under warranty. You have to find the problem first, then the Tech gets paid to do the repair. So as you can see, its been one problem after another with Wesley Chapel Toyota. I would not advise anyone to go there for service or sales. There are alot more Dealers out there that will take care of the customer.

V
3:21 pm EDT

Toyota fraud alert

From: "TOYOTAPROMO" [protected]@wanadoo.fr
Reply-To: [protected]@yahoo.com.cn
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!

TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTERS)
Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan .
#28 Kanashiwa road Tokyo JP

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number [protected], with serial number 454-17 drew the lucky numbers 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 and Bonus number 12, Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of S$500, 000. 00 in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners.

This is from the total prize money of S$2, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$500, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be shipped to.

To begin your claim, please call our claim agent or send email immediately to:-

Certificate Agent, Toyota Email Lotto
Mr.George Monk
Email:[protected]@yahoo.cn
Telephone:[protected]

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, Please quote your

1, Names in full:

Mrs. Ing Chunny Liu
Hon Online Coordinator
www.toyota.com.cn

10:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Toyota defective product/poor customer care

AT ABOUT 40, 000 MILES, MY DAD'S TOYOTA MATRIX STARTED SHAKING AND SHIMMYING RIGHT AS IT HIT 50 TO 60 MPH. HE TOOK IT IN TO TOYOTA, BUT THEY TOLD HIM THAT HE NEEDED NEW TIRES. MY DAD PURCHASED NEW TIRES AT ANOTHER LOCATION, BUT THE PROBLEM PERSISTED. HE TOOK IT BACK TO TOYOTA, AND THEY TOLD HIM THAT HE NEEDED STRUTS AND MOUNTS AND A SLEW OF OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD HAVE COST HIM A LOT OF MONEY. MY DAD WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT THEY JUST WANTED TO RIP HIM OFF; SO HE DICIDED TO JUST LIVE WITH THE PROBLEM (SINCE HE ALSO DID NOT HAVE TIME THAT HE COULD TAKE FROM HIS JOB TO CONTINUE MAKING APPOINTMENTS TO TAKE THE CAR IN). MY DAD HAD A MEDICAL SUPPLY DELIVERY JOB (WHICH CAUSED HIM TO BE ON THE ROAD SIX DAYS A WEEK FOR LONG HOURS). EVERY DAY, MY DAD WOULD FEEL THE SHAKES AND THE SHIMMYS, BUT HE COULD NOT TAKE THE TIME NOR COULD HE SPEND THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT TOYOTA WAS WANTING TO CHARGE HIM. TWO YEARS LATER, WHEN MY DAD LEFT THE DELIVERY JOB, I TOOK THE CAR IN FOR ANOTHER CHECK. TOYOTA TOLD ME THAT IT WAS AN ECM COMPUTER THAT WAS MISFIRING. I PAID $702.25 FOR THE REPAIR, AND WITHIN 30 MINUTES, THE CAR WAS SHAKING AND SHIMMYING AGAIN. I TOOK IT BACK, AND TOYOTA RESET THE COMPUTER AND TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD TAKE A FEW DAYS TO ADJUST. THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WENT ON AND DID NOT GO OFF. I ENDED UP TAKING IT BACK, AND THIS TIME, TOYOTA TOLD ME THAT THE CAR NEEDED A TRANSMISSION. I ASKED WHETHER THE MISFIRING COMPUTER MIGHT HAVE DAMAGED THE TRANSMISSION, AND IF IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING THAT TOYOTA IS LIABLE FOR. TOYOTA DENIED THAT IT WAS LIABLE FOR THAT. SINCE I WAS LAID OFF AT THE TIME AND I DID NOT HAVE $2, 500.00 FOR A REFURBISHED TRANSMISSION, I DROVE OFF AND LIVED WITH THE SHAKING AND SHIMMYING. LATER IN 2010, WE RECEIVED A RECALL LETTER FOR THE SAME ECM THAT I HAD ALREADY INSTALLED. I TOOK THE CAR IN, AND TOYOTA HAS "PULLED MY CHAIN" EVER SINCE! THEY REFUSE TO REIMBURSE ME FOR THE ECM REPLACEMENT, AND THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO SOLVE THE SHAKING AND THE SHIMMYING.
I HAVE OWNED FIVE TOYOTA VEHICLES IN THE PAST SEVEN YEARS, BUT AFTER THIS INCREDIBLY BAD EXPERIENCE, THE NEXT TIME THAT I TRADE IN ANY OF MY CARS, I WILL NOT GO THE ROUTE OF TOYOTA, AND NEITHER WILL ANY OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS!

E
12:42 pm EDT

Toyota car

i have a toyota yaris 2008 model and a clutch problem occured 4 months ago and i had to pay 2000 egyptian pounds to fix it but unfortunatly the car service center couldnt repair it and showed an extra problem with the car...
i went to them more than 5 times and they couldnt fix the problem i wish i wouldnt hv bought that toyota at first place!

5:22 am EDT

Toyota dishonesty of oxmoor toyota

I tried to resolve my problems with Oxmoor Toyota by having a 30-minute meeting
with General Manager John Bererra on July 26, 2011.
But Mr. Bererra was dishonest and insulting the entire meeting, even using a mocking tone of voice the several times that he referred to the fact that I am a retired minister,
so I am now left with no choice but to take my official complaint to outside authorities.

Oxmoor Toyota has treated me dishonestly at least 5 times.
Many other people have had the same experience with Oxmoor Toyota,
as reflected in the fact that Oxmoor Toyota has a Better Business Bureau rating of B-minus
whereas Toyota of Louisville has a BBB rating of A-plus.

Here is a brief, detailed list of my 5 experiences with Oxmoor Toyota’s dishonesty:

When I took my 1996 Toyota Tercell to Oxmoor Toyota for repair a couple of years ago,
after that repair the woman in the service department gave me a hand-written list of approximately 20 items totaling $2, 000 that they said also needed repair.
After looking through the list, I informed that woman in the Oxmoor service department that the vast majority of those repairs had already been done at Medley Auto Care down the road within the last 60 days, proving that the list was not honest.

On April 3, 2011, my wife and I spent 4 hours at Oxmoor Toyota test-driving cars, discussing financing, and signing papers.
The entire time we were surrounded by signs which promised a free BBQ grill to people who buy a car.
After my wife and I signed papers buying a 2009 Toyota Corolla, the salesman suddenly said "no free BBQ grill".
The finance department then claimed that we were not eligible for the free BBQ grill because we had paid the full price that Oxmoor Toyota advertised on its Internet site rather than the higher price that Oxmoor Toyota quotes to customers on its sales lot.
There was no such Internet price disclaimer on any of the Oxmoor signs which promised a free BBQ grill to anyone who bought a car.

We paid almost $1, 300 extra to have our 2009 Toyota Corolla "Certified" on Sunday afternoon, April 3, 2011.
"Certified" status claims that the car has gone through a 160-point inspection by a master mechanic.
But after we bought the car the right front tire kept going flat, then we discovered that both front tires were completely bald on the inside edges (usually an indication of a serious problem with front-end alignment), with some of the inner tire cord even exposed, creating an extremely dangerous driving hazard in which the front tires could have exploded while driving on the highway.
How could a "master mechanic" doing a 160-point inspection that we paid almost $1, 300 for fail to notice bald tires with exposed inner cord that created an extremely dangerous driving hazard?
And could a 160-pont inspection really be done in the 1 hour of that Sunday afternoon when our car went from "not Certified" to "Certified"? (It was just 1 hour from when we agreed to have it Certified until the keys were given to us and we drove away.)
A finance officer at Oxmoor Toyota then informed me that I am not allowed to cancel the "Certified" agreement and get our $1, 300 back, even though the Certified 160-point inspection was obviously never really done in that 1 hour of that Sunday afternoon.

While we were signing our purchase papers for the 2009 Toyota Corolla, the finance officer said that he would increase our coverage from "Certified" to "Platinum" for just an extra $2 per month for 60 months = $120.
But when I examined the contract afterwards, I discovered that the contract says that we were charged $667 for that increase from Certified coverage to Platinum coverage.
So I have gone back to Oxmoor Toyota and cancelled the Platinum agreement, with a promise that we will get a pro-rated $587 refund when the national Toyota office gets around to it.

On July 27, 2011, I had a 30-minute meeting with Oxmoor Toyota General Manager John Bererra.
After I spent one minute explaining to Mr. Bererra how Ken Towery’s Auto Service had showed me the bald tires on the front of my new car that morning, Mr. Bererra insultingly opened with, "So Ken Towery’s swindled you, and now you're here to swindle me".
Mr. Bererra then falsely claimed that my service agreement would have covered replacement tires and front-end alignment just so that he could criticize me for getting the replacement tires and alignment at Ken Towery's rather than at Oxmoor Toyota.
(The Toyota Certified Platinum service agreement booklet explicitly says that the coverage does not include tires, does not include front-end alignment, does not include any condition which already exists at the time that the service agreement is signed. I did not ask Mr. Bererra to give me such coverage for the bad front tires. I was complaining to Mr. Bererra about the $1, 300 Certified 160-point inspection not noting the dangerous bald tires on the front of the car.)
Mr. Bererra criticized me for getting 4 replacement tires instead of just 2 tires at Ken Towery's that morning,
and he criticized me for getting 70, 000-mile replacement tires rather than 40, 000-mile tires at Ken Towery's,
even though my decisions on both points were absolutely none of Mr. Bererra's business.
Mr. Bererra used a mocking tone of voice every time that he made several references to my being a retired minister.
I told Mr. Bererra that I had the two bald tires in the trunk of my car in the parking lot for him to examine them, but he didn't want to see them.
Mr. Bererra's attitude during the entire 30-minute meeting could be summed up as, "We both know that you are a con man, but I might be willing to give you $250 to make you go away". As much as I could have used the money to pay for the replacement tires that I had put on my credit card, I will not accept a $250 check from someone who insultingly calls me a con man while he is handing the check to me, so I refused the implied offer of $250 and I walked away.
As I turned to walk away, I informed Mr. Bererra that I was going to take my complaint to the Consumer Protection Division of the Kentucky State Attorney General Office, and he replied "Go ahead".

Read full review of Toyota and 1 comment

1 comment
MorrisO
Louisville, US
Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm EDT

I have seen Web sites spelling that Toyota manager's name as John Barrera.
I have no way of knowing the correct spelling because that General Manager of Oxmoor Toyota in Louisville was not wearing a name tag and he did not give me his business card.

3:09 pm EDT

Toyota false advertising at mark jacobson toyota durham nc

I am sorry to say but Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham NC has lied in their response to the Better Business Bureau. But this response by them uncovers a greater matter and that is that their guarantee of complete customer satisfaction is textbook false advertising. That may be a greater issue than my being deceived about what I was buying.

COMPLAINT ACTIVITY REPORT Case # [protected] Better Business Bureau

Mark Jacobson Toyota
4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd
Durham, NC [protected]
[protected]

Consumer's Original Complaint :
They sold me a Prius 2 telling me it was a Prius 3. They also falsely advertise complete satisfaction guaranteed.
On [protected] I was sold a 2011 Toyota Prius that was advertised to be a Prius 3 for $29714.40 A few days later I discovered it to only be a Prius 2 even though they even stated Prius III on the title documentation. I have a web printout of a Google search of the VIN that shows them selling it as a Prius 3. While not denying their false advertising they only offered to roll back the deal. That was unacceptable to us because of the time and effort in securing financing and that there were no other low mileage Prius models available.

Also Mark Jacobson Toyota is engaging in blatant false advertising by advertising "complete satisfaction guaranteed". That is a blatant lie and is textbook false advertising. They also did not honor their website offer for our trade in.

Consumer's Desired Resolution:
The honest and honorable thing for them to do is simply refund me the difference between the base price of a Prius 2 and the base price of a Prius 3 since I was told I was buying a Prius 3 and they had been publicly advertising the car as a Prius 3.

BBB Processing

07/29/2011 web BBB Complaint Received by BBB

To: The Better Business Bureau

This is in response to the complaint that we received from the Better Business Bureau on August 2, 2011.

Mr. Winter is correct in stating that the Prius he purchased was listed on our website as a package III. This was brought to our attention by Mr. Winter several days after he purchased the car. The listing on the website was due to a clerical error. Although the website listing was incorrect, the vehicle was appraised correctly as a package II and priced accordingly.

It is never our intention to have a customer unhappy with their purchase at Mark Jacobson Toyota. When Mr. Winter brought the error to our attention, he was offered a full refund and the return of his trade-in vehicle, thereby giving Mark Jacobson Toyota an opportunity to correct the listing and represent the Prius correctly. Mr. Winter refused our offer. Instead, he requested compensation for the clerical error. While our goal as a company is to satisfy every customer who does business with us, Mr. Winter is unfortunately requesting something that is not possible.

Our offer to return Mr. Winter to his original position before his purchase was extremely fair. Since Mr. Winter insists on retaining the Prius, he has opted to keep the vehicle with the equipment and options he received on June 25, 2011.

With this being said, I sincerely apologize for the clerical error on the website and any inconvenience this may have caused him.

Doug Hanenberg
General Manager
Variable Operations

CASE ID: [protected]
On August 04, 2011, you provided the following information:
I am sorry to see blatant lying by Mark Jacobson Toyota regarding this matter. This further convinces me that this may not have been an honest mistake after all.

I only saw the internet advertising AFTER I had been sold the vehicle as a Prius 3 by the sales people and everyone else that I dealt with. Even the title documentation stated Prius 3 Only after the sale did I come to find out it was only a Prius 2 when I was so advised by Toyota USA.

This response by Mark Jacobson Toyota proves absolutely that their advertising of "complete customer satisfaction" on their website video is blatant false advertising and may well be a bigger issue that my being deceived by them regarding what I was purchasing.

12:04 pm EDT

from [protected]@rocketmail.com
date Sat, Sep 12, 2009
subject CONGRATULATION'S -[Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:53:54 +0000]

Lottery International Promotions China,
Customer Service Department
Toyota Car Motor Corporations, China.
28 Tanfield Road Tiaxiu lio Beijing China
PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program. As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number [protected], with serial number 902-66 drew the lucky numbers 05, 12, 30, 11, 17, 43 and Bonus number 10, Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$1, 000, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names.

Together with the port where your winning car should be shipped to.To begin your claim, please call our claim agent or send email immediately to:-

Dr james lang

5. Sex:
6. Nationality:
7. Country of Residence:
8. Telephone/Fax Number:

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other information provided above and below in every one of your correspondences to your claiming agent. Congratulations'' once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Mr. john chong
Online coordinator
[protected]@rocketmail.com

J
2:19 pm EDT

Toyota complain against toyota service centre

I am an owner of Toyota Fortuner No.-WB-06F 5608 (Model Code no. – KUN51R-NKMSYX), I have some complain against Toyota’s Service Centre (Topsel Pvt. Ltd. ). I purchased this car on 04.02.2011.
According to you within servicing period no money will charge for service. But firstly, after every servicing a huge amount of money will be charged for this. Secondly, servicing of all mentioned criteria didn’t do by your service centre and sending the car to me. After one day they will call me to resend the car for servicing. What is all that? How can a Service Centre send the car without clear of all problem of a customer’s used car? If During this period any accident will occur, who will responsible for the accident?
Can your company take the responsibility?
If your work will not completed totally then why you send the car to me? I purchased the car for my office use purpose but if you’re servicing take so long that should be hampered my job.
Can you bear my loss?
For recolour of my car (measurement: 12 inch/0.5 inch) charged by you Rs. 5000/- but after market survey I knew that maximum charges for this is 500/- rupees only. What is this? Why it does too much differ from others?
I tell to servicing my car’s AC, roof (roof is start to vibrate whenever the car covers long distance), wind shield etc. But only washing the outside area of the car send it to me. No proper servicing done by the company. Next day they call me to resend the car. Why they return me without servicing? What type of pranks you doing with me avoiding yours serious responsibility as a service centre? Why you joking with your customers in cost of their life?

2:19 pm EDT

from TOYOTA ANNUAL PROMO 2010
date Sat, May 29, 2010
subject CONGRATULATIONS!

TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL PROMO AWARD.
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT,
N0. 28 TANSFIELD ROAD.
TIANXIU LIO BEINJING,
CHINA.

PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for. You/Your Company.

Your email address, attached to ticket number [protected], with serial number 902-66 drew the lucky numbers 05, 12, 30, 11, 17, 43 and Bonus number 10, Your Insurance Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$700, 000, 00 in cash, including a TOYOTA CAMRY 2008/2009 MODEL which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$40, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$700, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

To begin your claim, you must email our claim agent/ Foreign Service Manager Rev. Hanson Diggs, and you must also send your full information as required below to enable them proceed with your winnings. Please send an email immediately to:-

Mr. Sammer Cho.
Head of Claims Dept,
China Toyota Motor Corporations.
Email: [protected]@yahoo.cn

7. Ticket No / Serial No:
8 Telephone No:
9. Nationality:
10. Country of Residence:

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other information provided above in every of your correspondences to your claiming agent.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,
Management

2:14 pm EDT

from BOB
reply-to [protected]@yahoo.cn
date Sat, Apr 3, 2010 (date spoofed)
subject TOYOTA JUMBO DRAW ASIA

TOYOTA JUMBO DRAW ASIA
FOREIGN SERVICES MANAGER,
ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
Ref: MC/7146x4/99
Batch: 132/756/4007

PAYMENT TO MAKE BY ATM CARD ONLY AND BANK WIRE
===========================================

Due to the Recent problem related to our product we have decided to promote our new camry to reconfirm our stand to the recent fault in our brakes and malfunctional parts in our product

As part of this promotional statue we select you as a beneficiary of our toyota camry latest edition and a sum of usd500, 000.00 that wil paid to your by swift card payment system.

Our promotion council have decided to help stimulate the world economy by email balloting of people that have email in the internet by random selection and your email is among the selected email and you are qualify to receive the lump sum of usd500, 000, 00

And due to fraud assocaited with this type of promotion we have instructed all payment to be made through ATM card payment so that all winners will be able to to receive their fund in thier country and use the ATM to withdraw it from any ATM in their respective countries your winning fall into china agent section.

TO CLAIM CONTACT CLAIM AGENT

5.Occupation:
6.Telephone Number:
7.Present Country:
8.Email address:
Send above information in your correspondences with your claims agent. And reply to your agent immediately.

Sincerely

Toyota fraud

from: william
date: Mon, Sep 6, 2010
subject: CONGRATULATIONS!

TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUATER)
Award Desk Department Affiliate.
China Branch # Room 2904, 29floor.Exchange Office
Tower, N0 189 Nanjing Road Helping District, Tianjin, China.

Dear sir/madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today. You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number [protected], with serial number TL-909-P874E-69CN, lucky numbers
04, 07 29, 44, 42, 30 and Bonus number 39, Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/453L/GMSA, Batch N0:- [protected]-BB67 and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US $1, 000.000.00 in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money
of US$2, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US $1, 000.000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and provide them with the under mentioned self details so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be shipped to.

To begin your claim, please call our claim agent or send email immediately to: Certificate Agent, Toyota Email Lotto Contactgent, Mr. Li Fuhua)
Email: [protected]@163.com
Email: [protected]@yahoo.cn
Direct line : 0086- [protected]
Telephone: 0086- [protected]

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, Please quote your Claims Requirements:

1. Full Name:_____________________

date Thu, Dec 23, 2010
subject TOYOTA MOTORS CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL

Toyota Car Lottery International Promotions Thailand,
Customer Service Department
Toyota Motor Corporations, Thailand.
92/48 Sathon Nua Rd.
Fl 17 Sathorn Thani 2 Bldg Silom,
Bang Rak, Silom, Bangkok 10500,
Thailand.

TOYOTA MOTORS CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL
PRIZE NOTIFICATION 2010 NEW CARS PROMOTION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the IST OF OCOTOBER, 2010 by Toyota Motor Company in conjunction with the Japan International Email Lottery Worldwide Promotion, your email address was among the 20 Lucky winners who won US$1, 000, 000.00 each on the Toyota Motors Company Email Promotion programme dated as stated above.This is from the total price of $20 million United State Dollars ($20, 000, 000.00usd)shared among the 20 lucky winners, you are therefore approved for a lump payment of US$1, 000, 000.00 Dollars, in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners.

However the results were released and declared on the 18TH OF OCTOBER 2010, and your email address attached to ticket number [protected](TMPWAYZ20051), with serial number 454-17 drew the lucky number 3, 8, 13, 22, 5, 0, 27, 41 and bonus number 12, your Reference Number:FLS433/453L/GMSA. The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 35, 031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy to make sure the money reaches you.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. This Email Lottery Promotion is approved by the Japanese Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the general public about toyota motors 2010 new cars(Toyota motors 2010 latest cars).As indicated by the computerized selection machine, your lucky winning number falls within our Asia booklet representative office here in THE KINGDOM OF THAILAND as showed in the coupon.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential and private until your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim the prize money and the toyota car your winning present.This is part of our precautionary and security measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.In other to claim your US$1, 000, 000.00 winning prize, which has been deposited with THE MANAGEMENT AND BOARD OF UNITED TRUST BANK BANGKOK BRANCH THAILAND, Remember to indicate your reference Number (FLS433/453L/GMSA) to make sure the winning prize US$1, 000, 000.00 and the Toyota car reaches you intact and complete.

The toyota car shipping documents will be forwarded to you to claim ( A toyota car which is the winning present for second category winners) in any port of your choice, once your winning amount US$1, 000, 000.00 processed and transfer to you.

However, you are required to fill the form below, together with the name of the port where your winning present a toyota car should be ship to and send it to the online promotion manager of THE TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION for verification and then you will be directed to the paying bank above for immediate process and approval of your winning fund and shipping of your (TOYOTA CAR) where the sum of US$1, 000, 000.00 has already been deposited in your favor under your email address.

FILL THE FORM BELOW;
PHONE:...
OCCUPATION:...
AMOUNT WON...
COUNTRY:...
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE PORT FOR SHIPMENT OF YOUR WINNING CAR ...
SHORT COMMENT ON OUR PRODUCTS ...

Please you are adviced to complete the form and send it immediately to our Promotion manager through email for prompt collection of your fund
(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER)
TOYOTA MOTORS FOREIGN SERVICES MANAGER
NAME: Dr. Wong Lee
EMAIL: toyotalotto.[protected]@gmail.com

WARNING !

You are to keep all the winning information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number.(this is important as a case of double claiming will not be entertained) Staff of Toyota Motor Company and the Japanese International Lottery Company are not to partake in this Lottery. Accept my hearty congratulations once again! for being selected among the 20 lucky winners .

Yours faithfully,
MR.PAUL WILTON
(V.P FINANCE)
TOYOTA MOTORS CORPORATION LTD.
www.Toyota.co.th

1:31 pm EDT

from TOYOTA PRIZE NOTIFICATION //
date Mon, Jul 12, 2010
subject CONGRATULATIONS FROM TOYOTA OFFICE//

Toyota Car Lottery International Promotions China,
Customer Service Department
Toyota Motor Corporations, China.
28 Tanfield Road Tiaxiu lio Beijing China
chinatelecom.cn
www.chinatelecom.cn

TOYOTA MOTORS CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL
PRIZE NOTIFICATION 2010 NEW CARS PROMOTION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the 1st January, 2010 by Toyota Motor Company in conjunction with the Japan International Email Lottery Worldwide Promotion, your email address was among the 20 Lucky winners who won US$1, 000, 000.00 each on the Toyota Motors Company Email Promotion programme dated as stated above.This is from the total price of $20 million United State Dollars ($20, 000, 000.00usd)shared among the 20 lucky winners, you are therefore approved for a lump payment of US$1, 000, 000.00 Dollars, in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners.

However the results were released and declared on the 26th January, 2010 and your email address attached to ticket number [protected](TMPWAYZ20051), with serial number 454-17 drew the lucky number 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 and bonus number 12, your INSURANCE Number:FLS433/453L/GMSA. The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 35, 031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy to make sure the money reaches you.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world. This Email Lottery Promotion is approved by the Japanese Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the general public about toyota motors 2010 new cars(Toyota motors 2010 latest cars).As indicated by the computerized selection machine, your lucky winning number falls within our Asia booklet representative office in THE REPUBLIC OF THE CHINA as showed in the coupon.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential and private until your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim the prize money and the toyota car your winning present.This is part of our precautionary and security measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.In other to claim your US$1, 000, 000.00 winning prize, which has been deposited in a designated bank by Toyota Motors Company Ltd and insured to Royal Insurance company with Insurance Number (FLS433/453L/GMSA)to make sure the winning prize US$1, 000, 000.00 and the Toyota car reaches you intact and complete.

The toyota car shipping documents will be forwarded to you to claim ( A toyota car which is the winning present for second category winners) in any port of your choice, once your winning amount US$1, 000, 000.00 proceessed and transfer to you.

However, you have to fill the form below, together with the name of the port where your winning present a toyota car should be ship to and send it to the online promotion manager of THE TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION for verification and then you will be directed to the payee bank where the sum of US$1, 000, 000.00 has already been deposited in your favor under your email address.

FILL THE FORM BELOW;

PHONE:...
OCCUPATION:...
AMOUNT WON...
COUNTRY:...
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE PORT FOR SHIPMENT OF YOUR WINNING CAR ...
SHORT COMMENT ON OUR PRODUCTS ...

(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER)
TOYOTA MOTORS FOREIGN SERVICES MANAGER
NAME: Dr.lang wang
EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.cn

WARNING ! You are to keep all the winning information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number.(this is important as a case of double claiming will not be entertained)

Yours faithfully,
MR.PAUL WILTON
(V.P FINANCE)
TOYOTA MOTORS CORPORATION LTD.
www.Toyota.com.cn

E
4:02 am EDT

Toyota deception

East Coast Toyota is Possibly the worst dealership in New Jersey. They have perfected every method to scam you out of money, with a smile.

East Coast Toyota will sell you vehicles that are over the advertised price, which according to the consumer protection act is illegal. If you are in the used vehicle market which I was, they will sell you vehicles were never inspected. Even if they tell you that the vehicle was inspected, it is a lie. I was told and given a service statement showing that the vehicle was serviced, fixed and reconditioned, but when I took the vehicle to be inspected the same parts that they claimed to have fixed were actually never fixed.

They will also pack the price and try to pull fast ones on you. They had given me a price on the vehicle which we agreed on, but they had added $300 to the price on the sales order with the hopes that I would not catch it.

I would completely steer away from East Coast Toyota, there are plenty of other dealerships... Do yourself a favor and avoid the headache because they will not do anything to resolve any issue. Read the threads, they all have a common theme...Fraud and Deception!

Toyota In-depth Review

Header 1: Overview of Toyota

Toyota is a renowned automobile manufacturer that has been producing high-quality vehicles for decades. With a strong reputation for reliability and innovation, Toyota has become a trusted brand in the automotive industry. Whether you are looking for a compact car, a family-friendly SUV, or a powerful truck, Toyota offers a wide range of vehicles to suit every need and preference.

Header 2: Vehicle Selection and Variety

Toyota boasts an impressive selection of vehicles, catering to various lifestyles and preferences. From compact cars like the Corolla and Camry to spacious SUVs like the RAV4 and Highlander, Toyota offers a diverse range of options. Additionally, Toyota also offers hybrid and electric vehicles, such as the Prius and Mirai, for those seeking eco-friendly alternatives.

Header 3: Quality and Reliability

When it comes to quality and reliability, Toyota sets the bar high. Known for their exceptional build quality and long-lasting performance, Toyota vehicles are designed to withstand the test of time. With rigorous testing and strict quality control measures, Toyota ensures that each vehicle meets the highest standards of reliability, giving customers peace of mind.

Header 4: Performance and Fuel Efficiency

Toyota vehicles are known for their impressive performance and fuel efficiency. Whether you're looking for a sporty driving experience or a fuel-efficient daily commuter, Toyota offers a range of engines and drivetrains to suit your needs. With advanced technologies like hybrid powertrains and efficient engines, Toyota vehicles deliver both power and fuel economy.

Header 5: Safety Features and Ratings

Safety is a top priority for Toyota, and their vehicles are equipped with advanced safety features to protect both the driver and passengers. From standard features like airbags and anti-lock brakes to advanced driver-assistance systems like lane departure warning and adaptive cruise control, Toyota vehicles offer comprehensive safety options. Toyota consistently receives high safety ratings from reputable organizations, providing customers with peace of mind on the road.

Header 6: Technology and Connectivity

Toyota stays at the forefront of automotive technology, offering a range of innovative features and connectivity options. From touchscreen infotainment systems to smartphone integration and advanced navigation systems, Toyota vehicles are equipped with the latest technology to enhance the driving experience. Additionally, Toyota offers features like wireless charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to keep you connected on the go.

Header 7: Customer Service and Support

Toyota is committed to providing excellent customer service and support throughout the ownership experience. With a vast network of dealerships and service centers, Toyota ensures that customers have access to reliable maintenance and repair services. Additionally, Toyota offers comprehensive warranties and roadside assistance programs, further enhancing the ownership experience.

Header 8: Pricing and Financing Options

Toyota offers competitive pricing across its vehicle lineup, providing customers with value for their money. Whether you're looking for an affordable compact car or a luxurious SUV, Toyota offers a range of pricing options to suit different budgets. Additionally, Toyota provides flexible financing options and lease programs, making it easier for customers to own their dream vehicle.

Header 9: Environmental Sustainability

As a leader in the automotive industry, Toyota is committed to environmental sustainability. Toyota has made significant strides in developing hybrid and electric vehicles, reducing emissions and promoting eco-friendly transportation. With initiatives like the Toyota Environmental Challenge 2050, Toyota aims to create a sustainable future through innovative technologies and practices.

Header 10: Resale Value and Longevity

Toyota vehicles are known for their excellent resale value and longevity. Thanks to their reputation for reliability and durability, Toyota vehicles retain their value well over time. Whether you plan to sell or trade-in your vehicle in the future, choosing a Toyota ensures that you'll get a good return on your investment.

Header 11: User Reviews and Testimonials

Customer satisfaction is evident in the numerous positive user reviews and testimonials for Toyota vehicles. Many owners praise the reliability, performance, and overall satisfaction they experience with their Toyota vehicles. Reading user reviews and testimonials can provide valuable insights into the ownership experience and help potential buyers make informed decisions.

Header 12: Comparison with Competitors

When comparing Toyota with its competitors, it consistently stands out in terms of reliability, quality, and resale value. Toyota's extensive vehicle lineup, advanced safety features, and fuel-efficient options give it a competitive edge in the market. Additionally, Toyota's commitment to environmental sustainability sets it apart from many competitors.

Header 13: Pros and Cons of Choosing Toyota

Choosing Toyota has numerous advantages, including exceptional reliability, a wide range of vehicle options, and strong resale value. However, it's important to consider individual preferences and needs. Some potential drawbacks may include higher initial costs compared to some competitors and a less sporty driving experience in certain models.

Header 14: Conclusion and Recommendation

In conclusion, Toyota is a reliable and reputable brand that offers a diverse range of vehicles to suit various needs and preferences. With a strong focus on quality, reliability, and innovation, Toyota consistently delivers vehicles that exceed customer expectations. Whether you're looking for a fuel-efficient hybrid, a spacious SUV, or a reliable sedan, Toyota is a brand worth considering.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Toyota contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Toyota?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toyota Customer Service. Initial Toyota complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Toyota above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Toyota. Discuss the issues you have had with Toyota and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.