2006 Toyota Corolla — clicks and jerks
I have a new 2006 Toyota Corolla. It "clicks" and jerks when shifting from Park to Reverse or Drive to Reverse. The shifter sticks at times when shifting and the car sways when driving. I have had the car to Sierra Toyota in Lancaster five times with no success. Because I am a woman they don't take me seriously. The same is true with the Toyota Corporation. Actually, I get lies from my case worker at Toyota Corp. It seems to me that Toyota's reputation is going downhill fast from my experiences and that of others.
More 2006 Toyota Corolla Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery!
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.
- Toyota of Pacific Beach - buying a new car