2006 Toyota Corollaclicks and jerks

G Review updated:

I have a new 2006 Toyota Corolla. It "clicks" and jerks when shifting from Park to Reverse or Drive to Reverse. The shifter sticks at times when shifting and the car sways when driving. I have had the car to Sierra Toyota in Lancaster five times with no success. Because I am a woman they don't take me seriously. The same is true with the Toyota Corporation. Actually, I get lies from my case worker at Toyota Corp. It seems to me that Toyota's reputation is going downhill fast from my experiences and that of others.

• Updated by Azza Youssef · Sep 02, 2019

By the way
    I fill a complan with us Toyota in TX
    Nothing happened

• Updated by Chynelle Bonvallat · Oct 25, 2019

i want to complain the dealer

• Se
    seanquick Jun 22, 2016

also why doesn't the sienna come with a navigation center standard and also volume and tuning control knobs are too close to the station display screen which I accidentally hit several times

• Za
    Zac Arlo Badillo Aug 14, 2018

Ive been updating for my refund every week, They always tell that its on process still. Ive been updating for 2 months until now no development... Please coordinate with them: They told that the processing would take 5-7 working days only.. I was really dis appointed to their service.

Toyota Mabolo Cebu Philippines

• Ca
    Cap1234 Aug 15, 2018

A lot of the teams leaders and some of the supervisors, curse are nasty to us the employees, i hope someone can have a talk with them and tell them to cool off, its getting pretty hard to deal with them,

Cherie K Volante Aug 20, 2018

back doors won't open - this seems a common problem with any year model ... dealers expect us to have hundreds of dollars to simply begin diagnosing; I can't imagine what they expect anyone to pay to fix it! --- I know there's a cheap easy do it yourself way, so why won't toyota share the method ??

• Be
    berlin71 Aug 27, 2018

I lost one of my keys the other day and went to your service center in Carlstadt, New Jersey and was told that it would cost over 300 dollars to get a duplicate key made. Is this the normal cost for having a duplicate key made and how do you justify that cost when even a 40 inch flat screen TV cost less.

• To
    Todd Mack Aug 29, 2018

2018 Tacoma leaf springs are squeaking like crazy this is a brand new truck told you don't have an answer yet that is not acceptable to me I want this fixed these trucks are expensive I need resolution

• Ni
    Nithin Varikkad Sep 02, 2018

I booked for new etios liva diseal in Nippon toyota nadathara with the booking amount also paid Rs.50, 000 on 21/11/2017. At the time of booking sales man agreed to delivery the vehicle in 1/2 weeks, but today the same sales man call me and wait for 3 months to get my new vehicle.

my booking receipt number = VR-F17-18/249

• It
    Ittar Sep 18, 2018

I will never buy another Toyota ever again. For the fu... two years now, I have been receiving solication calls on average 10 calls a week to extend my warranty for my velichal. This is the fucking second time expressing this shit to you. HAVE IT STOPPED YOU FUCKEN ASS HOLES!!!

• Er
    Er Kumara Guruparan Oct 15, 2018

TN 36 AK 5995
    Chassis No. MBJGB8EM502048139-071
    Engine No. 2GDA214149
    The Audio/Vedio system, especially, the Vedio is not functioning in USB,
    4 times attempted, finally your Service Officials declared that, DON't use, USB. Use only CD to view Vedio, It is FUNNY, statement, paying heavy A/V system not workin

94430 59095
    [email protected]

• Ke
    KEBrandon Oct 15, 2018

I'd like to email you written correspondence that desribes the issue of loose mirrors on Toyota vehicles. the correspondence is between myself and a local dealership. [email protected]

• Ni
    nitin agrawal Oct 15, 2018

From 7th july till date means 10th august my complaint is not resolved. Your customer care should be closed if they cannot resolve the problems in 1 month and above. I have suffered from many diseases in my family due this car problem and now i fell like to sale this car and never buy further this car at free also.

Januszek Oct 22, 2018

Investigation for lack power of my car at toyota enfild dealer .Paid £90 just for nothing. Just thieves. Thats all. Left my car without repair. Liars one injector was down their want me to change all four. Price just £1320.

• Pe
    PediBen Oct 31, 2018

Hello,
    I have a new brand toyota yaris iA 2018.
    I hear a noise from dashbord they are telling me that they can not hear that.
    But i recorded a video and showed it to them !
    But they dont care !
    Located in san diego CA 92123
    BR
    Pedram

• Sy
    Sylvia Munoz Kernodle Nov 12, 2018

I took my car for service because the panels in my click radio and steering shifter would get foggy after they replaced my air conditioning. Although my car has only 28000 mikes and still under warranty they would not repair. They claim I spilled something on the clock with us high on the dash board Really. I need help

• Se
    seanquick Nov 20, 2018

My company switched to the Toyota Sienna and I average 1, 800 miles per week and find the Sienna very uncomfortable particulary the arm rest which needs to be wider and longer

Salmi Hussin Jan 22, 2019

I came to Toyota service center at Indahpura Kulai to claim warranty for my wind screen but they don't to proceed to my claim due to price increased in 2019 .

• Dm
    Dmitry Voytenko Feb 26, 2019

The official Toyota dealer in Ukraine does not want to repair my car that I bought in 2016 at the Toyota branded store. I attached the full claim to the letter. My contact: [email protected]

anis ben Feb 26, 2019

Hello
    I bought a prado Gx in 2006 from UAE and exported to tunisia and few years after I started having cracks in the dashboard .
    The cracks started increasing so please let me know what i have to do since it became a safety threat .

• La
    Laurie Twiss Apr 07, 2019

Consumes to much oil between oil changes . Dip stick almost dry when checked. Only 5000 miles we're driven after last oil change.

Chandana visual Creations Jun 02, 2019

I have been using Toyota vehicles since 1980s
    But in 2018 Toyota made me in disappointed with the Toyota vitz 2018. I will spread this problem if I won't get any solutions for my car.

• Mi
    Mihai123 Jul 21, 2019

Brought the Toyota Sienna in for a tire sensor replacement, i got charged $220, sensor is in but does not communicate with the main board that is showing a flat tire. They want to charge me $240 more for further investigation. I have been waiting for two hours for this This is outrageous. Very unhappy and frustrated

• La
    Laura Zarembaite Aug 06, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

we are writing for you with a request about the car we bought and troubles we had with a service. All details with dates and other information you can see in the picture attached.
    We will appreciate to receive the answer. In case there will be any questions please feel free to contact me any time ([email protected] or +37061241413)

matthewchew Aug 07, 2019

Disappointed...refer the attachment please, you may call me at +601127721154 Or +65 96908254 as I currently at Singapore

• Ta
    Tacoma Lemon Sep 04, 2019

Rough Idle from day 1 dealer says no code no problem
    Leather seats ripping about 2000 miles normal wear and tear
    Brake pedal bleeding down after they replaced master cylinder on recall
    Rear Brakes sticking when you release brake pedal truck does not move a few seconds delay
    Driver door lock does not work

Chowattukunnel joy Sep 07, 2019

Whenever the speed changes the new rav4 has transmission problem
    A lot of other customers also have same problem
    Please fix this problem as soon as possible

Chynelle Bonvallat Nov 02, 2019

My

• Fa
    F A Gillespie Nov 06, 2019

I have a Toyota Fortuner which i purchased one year ago new in November 2018.
    I have had more regular services than required as that is in my nature and instead of an A service followed by a B service, all services are B, difference being an B service is including the oil filter.

My question, during a service in June 19, Toyota mechanic said that they will need to change one of the rear Shock Absorbers, which is within the warranty period of the car as it is starting to leak, they did change both units.
    Again i have had a B service in November 19, and again are saying that my rear Shock Absorbers need to be changes, which i find very strange and concerning.
    The Car has only completed 15, 000km and would expect the Shock Absorbers to last years not months, what is the problem, and what are Toyota doing to rectify this problem in the future as i can not keep changing these Shock Absorbers every few months.

Regards

• Bi
    bigjohn1966 Feb 09, 2020

I have a 2003 Toyota 4 runner which has very bad rust issues on the frame it has 109000 miles and runs good however its unsafe to drive to holes all thru frame I would like my frame replaced like so many other Toyotas have been done

• Ji
    Jim heysham Feb 15, 2020

I own a 2012 cambry hybrid and have had to have my brakes pads replaced
    twice on the rear twice and rotors replaced once. The pads on the back have worn to half their value since last brake job. This vehicle has less than 60, 000
    miles. Help

• Bu
    Busialucia Feb 29, 2020

• Mi
    Michael Kearney Feb 29, 2020

I have a 2000 Toyota Avalon and have lost the key. I am being told that a replacement key would cost several hundred dollars.
    I cannot believe that a replacement ignition key cannot be obtained at a reasonable price. Until this happened I used to have a good opinion of Toyota. It should not be rocket science to replace a lost ignition key.

Sandy Mack May 09, 2020

The ECM computer for a 2003 Rav4, 4 wheel drive costs $1995.00. That is price gouging for a vehicle that is 17 years old. The labor to replace the car is less than one hour of time. All Toyota does is reprogram the computer and then place it back into the car. That is highway robbery. It does not cost that much to reprogram that computer.