Toyota Innova 2.0G (A) / engine sound rough & squeking sound
I have purchase a Toyota Innova 2.0G (A) in April 2010. We encountered problem of engine sound noise very rough and even have squeaking noise sound. We have complaining this since the beginning for each of periodic service. They told us is the braking sound and even free change for us the brake pad. At last despite many times of complaints, they even carried the engine compression test and so called clean up for us. But and yet this problem getting worst day to day. Today 25/2/13, I sent my car for service at service centre located at Jalan 19/1. I brought up the same issue to them and request to check. The feedback is I need to change the exhaust which estimated cost for RM8484.60. I felt unhappy of this and i doubt this problem will be happened in one day. My car is less than 4 years old and I need paid such a big amount for this. I have raised complain again with Toyota malaysia office and at the same time I have raised the complain to toyota.com online head office. I will not letting this like if they unable to provide me a satisfactory solution for this issue. I have been suffered enough for this problem. I have completely lost confident with Toyota brand of car. Kindly advise the necessary.
More Toyota Innova 2.0G (A) Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.