Having problems with Lexus?

Lexus Customer Service Contacts

1800 023 009 (Australia)
8800 200 3883 (Russia)
+1 800 255 3987 (USA and Canada)
+44 345 129 5484 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 453 987 (New Zealand)
+31 800 0315 (Netherlands)
+27 800 220 000 (South Africa)
2-5-8 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku

Germany
Toyota-Allee 2, 50858 Köln

South Africa
Stand 1, Eastern Service Road, Wesco Park, Sandton, 2012

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lexus Customer Service. Initial Lexus complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lexus above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lexus. Discuss the issues you have had with Lexus and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lexus Complaints & Reviews

LexusSoftware update

a proud owner of two Lexus cars. I purchased my first car in USA. I had great after sales service experience there with my IS 2006 model. I thank US lexus for there help and great service experience.

Recently I moved to Saudi, and purchased my second lexus, 2019 ES. I think Lexus SA, do not have proper training on how lexus experience should be. Special in regards of softwares and system updates.

For example, my new Lexus car, allow the dealer to update the media system.
When I asked my dealer, the main Lexus office in Riyadh, to update the system software. They seemed very ignorant about this feature.
Even Saudi Lexus website, does not have any software support section.

Hereby, I ask Lexus JP and Lexus SA to solve this basic issue.

LexusNX300 2020

The Lexus NX300 2020 in Middle East doesn't have Apple Car Play, the Lexus service centre has no idea when it will be rolled out, and no way of adding the function to the car outside of Lexus without breaking the warranty.
    Forums online mention that it's feasible via a software upgrade.
    The built in Navigation is outdated and useless.
    Appreciate if we can get an idea on how to get apple car play (or android auto) update.

• Fa
        Fayez Alfayez Jan 24, 2021

I have filed several complaints about the same subject,

SA dealer is totally ignorant on software update. It makes me feel that i own cheap car. The Lexus experience here is zero

Lexus2017 rx 350 paperwork / document

こんにちは

私houston Texasに住んでいるJin呼ばれます。
      New 2017 RX 350 whiteをWestside Lexus Dealerで9月4日にleaseした。自動車が8月にRegisterなりました。
      以上してディーラーに付着のハニー裁判所に行ってくださいます。しかし、裁判所は、ディーラーでたのでディーラーに付着の原です。
      当時は車が大好きただうっすながら越えたが。 2020年Lease buy outをしようとしたら、今年8月にVehcle Registration Renewalをしたが、再びRegisterなければならないです。
      また、Lexus financial serviceは厳しい経済状況の中で、延長をしたし、service feeも課されます、続いてお客様に二重に負担させなければいいです!!!また、市中銀行よりも高い金利を提示します。
      私の周りにはLexusを買いたいが、このようなservice受け購入したく案と思うだろう...権威したくない。
      自動車はとても良いが働く従業員やDealerそしてLexus financial serviceは不満に思います。
      大変な時期だから、お互いに負担は軽減良ければと思います...

Jin
      [protected]@yahoo.com

Lexusairbag

2T2BK1BA1DC224285 I have a Lexus rx350. I was recently in a major crash the car was totaled and my airbags did not deploy I received injuries .
        I was driving on a snow covered but plowed side street. Going about 20 miles per hour. Came to slight incline in road with curve to left. Tried to turn to left and car did not turn. Antilock brakes were pumping with no effect. Felt like car accelerate dr slid directly into telephone pole. This is a road I drive on everyday for work. Why didn't bags deployed .?

Nov 19, 2019

Lexus — service

I was left my car lexus gr 350 2015 for diagnosis noise from side of the door.. After couple days they call...

Nov 04, 2019

Lexus — lexus

I have purchased Lexus GS 350 2015 model, from the lexus dealer in Kuwait in 2016. The car is still under...

Lexusloyalty to brand means nothing anymore!!!

I have been a Lexus own for over 20 years. I have purchased x4 lexus vehicles. one sedan and three GX460. I have heard rumors that the brand was not what it used to be and that its service has suffered as a result. I have been loyal to the brand for many years and always thought I would keep driving a Lexus GX 460 truck. on 10.6.19 my radiator blew while I was driving in the interstate. the vehicle ran hot which resulted in the head gasket blowing. the vehicle engine is designed to shut do=wn when over heated to protect the engine. THis did not occur. My emissions system was being recalled and was to be repaired on 10.13.19. the Emmission system made the engine light be on and I was not alerted that anything was wrong with engine. Cost of new Engine more than $10, 000. Called Lexus Corporate for assistance. They basically told me that it was my problem. They don't care about loyalty to the brand. They were Cold and Impersonal. I have a truck that is worthless. They wont help me repair. I can't go buy another Lexus becuase they do not stand behind there product. This is a malfunction of the Engine and recalled Emmission system.

I can't be loyal to a brand that is not loyal to me and stand behind there product.

DONE WITH LEXUS!!!

Sep 23, 2019

Lexus — water drains in side the passenger side of the car.

Bring car to the Atlantic Lexus of 110 dealer as water is leaking in side the car at passenger side mat. Car...

Lexuslexus dashboard

I bought a 2009 Lexus 350RX in 2015. I was never warned about the possibility of the dashboard failing, even though Lexus was aware of the problem at the time. I never received a letter regarding an extended warranty. A few months ago, my dashboard started cracking after taking it out of town instead of it being garaged. It is getting worse and worse and actually starting to melt. Lexus will not fix the dashboard, despite it being a known manufacturing defect.

I should have been told about this possibility by the Lexus dealership when I got the car. Despite the expiration date of the extended warranty, Lexus should still stand by its product, especially for customers who did not receive notice of this problem.

I will never buy another Toyota product again.

• Updated by HMT1 · Sep 18, 2019

I bought a 2009 RX 350 Lexus in September, 2015 from a Lexus dealership. I was not told of the possibility of the dashboard failing. I also never received a letter from Lexus informing me of this possibility and the extended warranty.

I have always kept the Lexus garaged at home and at work. This summer I took an out of town trip which exposed the dashboard to direct sunlight for a few days. After the trip, I noticed hairline cracks appearing in the dashboard. The cracks have gotten worse and worse, with vertical cracks lying side by side, and a horizontal crack that runs the entire length of the dashboard. In addition, the dashboard material is getting a sticky, melted feel to it.

Neither the dealership nor Lexus, when I called on 9/18/19, will take responsibility for paying to have the dashboard fixed since I missed the extended warranty date (which I was never informed of). I spent over $22, 000 on a used vehicle, thinking I was buying a quality automobile. I never expected something like the dashboard to disintegrate. I feel betrayed, as I have gone to the Lexus dealership for all my service, paying thousands in repair fees and tuneups, and no one ever mentioned this problem to me. Now, I can't get help getting a clearly defective manufacturing problem fixed without spending at least another $1500.

Sep 09, 2019

Lexus — employee kenneth johnson

i went into the lexus dealership on 9/3/19 for a diagnostic, i ended up needing a new hybrid battery on the...

Sep 06, 2019

Lexus of Arlington — horrendous customer service from general manager, marcin ajdukiewicz

Purchasing a 2019 Lexus 350 RX in July from this dealership has become a nightmare. When purchasing thi...

Lexuslexus enform

I have been paying for this service after the initial complimentary period ended. I called for a tow/charge and was told by two representatives that I was out of warranty and there was nothing they could do about it. I had to call AAA instead. My service manager contacted them and I do have roadside assistance. They did apologize but ...They failed me when I need them. Do not buy!

Aug 12, 2019

Lexus — dealer service

I have been a happy Lexus customer for over 15 years and with Toyota before that for 4 years. I first...

Aug 08, 2019

Lexus LS 460 — denying me service (olatunbosun gbolade)

I took my lexus to this dealership and I was not satisfied with the service provided and I expressed my...

Lexus2017 lexus rx 350

The Lexus Sports Utility Vehicle is not living up to its expected performance. I am experiencing problems with the navigation system, which is changing to a dark frozen screen.

The other problem is that there is a knocking problem coming from the gasoline tank when it's full. The knocking sounds are annoying, and it seems like the dealerships have no idea or clue how to fix this problem. It's a problem which is going on for more than two years and continue to this day. If the problem persists with no remedies, Unfortunately, I am not going to buy another Lexus RX 350 vehicle.

Jul 24, 2019

Lexus — 2019 lexus nx300 - scratches on left bottom frame by driver side door

I found an 8 inch area of scuff marks on left lower frame where driver door meets the frame. I took it to...

Jul 01, 2019

Lexus — oil cooler line

To whom it may concern, On April 18, 2018 I purchased a 2009 RX350 SUV. I wasn't concerned about the year...

Lexuscustomers service

"Lexus customers for life" is clearly not what the company is concerned about...any longer!
                  Lexus International, is only concerned with making excuses for individual dealerships miss treating and lying to customers.
                  Lexus International only response to dealerships not providing quality and guaranteed services ( advertised and warranty) is " Individual dealerships can refuse providing any "Lexus International advertised guaranteed customers for life service" after the Auto is sold.
                  For example: something as low cost as washing Lexus vehicles or checking tire pressure!
                  Or, tires for life...using any miner thing to say...a customer didn't service the vehicle...at their dealership.
                  Our first Lexus was in 1992, next 2002, last 2003. We still own the 2002. We sold the 2003 to The dealerships in May 2019. One month later took the 2002 for a complimentry carwash ( Lexus Melbourne FL) and we were told... because we purchased the 2002 at Lexus of Melbourne...they would not wash the vehicle.
                  Outrageous and small minded abuse of client!

Lexuslexus navigation restarts all day

I was charged close to $700 for my radio that had no sound. Once I picked up my car it started doing this all day reset of my navigation system. I took it back to Lexus and was told that there is a master reset to navigation systems that are having this problem. My car has been to Lexus 2 times for this same problem and it still doesn't work correctly. This morning it started working and I know later on going home it will go back to the restarting things it's doing.

lexus navigation restarts all day

May 29, 2019

Ourisman Lexus of Rockville — auto loan / defective car

pursuing a lemon law claim Hello, I purchased a used car from Lexus of Rockville on Saturday May 25, 2019...

Derwood