TMobile / not restoring service
My wfe and I have been t-mobile customers for about 5 years. On 5/17/2008, my cellphone was stolen. On 5/18/2008, I called a tmobile representative to cancel service on my line. The rep cancel my line and ordered a new phone a nokia 6133 but had to sign toa 2-year contract. The phone arrived on 5/21/2008. I was told to call tmobile give them my new sim card and my service would be activated. I did all these things and my phone could not be activated. I called all of 5/21, 5/22, 5/23, 5/24, e-mailed tmobile on 5/25, they were closed on 5/26, called 5/27, 5/28, talked to various reps. They claimed there was a system glitich and take 3-5 days to restore. As of today 5/30/2008, the service to my phone has not been restored and is still been given the runaround about my service. I am a over the road driver I need my service to keep in touch with my company, my family and in case I breakdown to call help when I needed. I have been generally been pleases with t-mobile until now looks no end is sight. My wife and I are very unhappy the way tmobile has treated us.
More TMobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.