TMobile / not restoring service

1 1368 TARA ROADJonesboro, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-472-6022

My wfe and I have been t-mobile customers for about 5 years. On 5/17/2008, my cellphone was stolen. On 5/18/2008, I called a tmobile representative to cancel service on my line. The rep cancel my line and ordered a new phone a nokia 6133 but had to sign toa 2-year contract. The phone arrived on 5/21/2008. I was told to call tmobile give them my new sim card and my service would be activated. I did all these things and my phone could not be activated. I called all of 5/21, 5/22, 5/23, 5/24, e-mailed tmobile on 5/25, they were closed on 5/26, called 5/27, 5/28, talked to various reps. They claimed there was a system glitich and take 3-5 days to restore. As of today 5/30/2008, the service to my phone has not been restored and is still been given the runaround about my service. I am a over the road driver I need my service to keep in touch with my company, my family and in case I breakdown to call help when I needed. I have been generally been pleases with t-mobile until now looks no end is sight. My wife and I are very unhappy the way tmobile has treated us.

Comments

5th of Jun, 2013

T-Mobile will not Restore service to my phone either. I have had my phone blacklisted because my account went into collections. I paid off collections within a few months, and was told my the IMEI block on my phone would be removed. Ha! It's been 16 months now, and there is always an excuse "why". AND I am always told another department needs to handles this, but they have no contact information. When I call back. Tmobile claims that I must contact the collection agency "Midland Credit" becase they are handling this account. Yet, I have paid Midland Credit IN FULL 1 1/2 years ago. I have a letter from collections stating my account has been paid with zero balance. Tmobile will not accept that as proof of payment. Tmoblie wants Midland Credit to email the information to a Tmobile email address, but Tmobile won't tell us what that emial address is. Just a horrible JOKE! This company is so laughable & pathetic. I asked customer relations to simply call Midland Credit to verify my account status. They refuse. In fact, I actually was told to 3way call into Tmobile with a rep from Midland to verify account payment status...which I did! Yet after account was verified as paid in full, I was then told that Midland Credit needs to email the information to they mystery email address. LOL . . . I have a Samsung Galaxy phone & I suppose Tmobile just wants me to buy ANOTHER phone instead...but...after 10-15 years of service, I am HAPPY to switch providers. barf...tmobile makes me just sick. So pathetic!