TJX / T.J. Maxx / lucas luggage
I purchased a piece of Lucas Luggage at the TJ Maxx store in Winter Haven Florida in April of this year to be used on a trip in the fall. I went on the trip as planned but the Lucas Luggage developed a rip and interior protrusion midway through the trip. I had to use duct tape to keep the luggage secure for the return flight. The luggage had a 5 year warranty when I bought it but when I took it back to the store I was told by the manager that TJMaxx did not accept returns after 30 days and that they did not honor manufacturers warranties. I did not consider my problem to be a "return" but a claim against my warranty. If TJ Maxx is not going to honor warranties then they should not be affixed to items. I bought this item in part because of the warranty. I feel duped over the whole transaction. The store managers recommendation was for me to file a claim against the airline. So much for customer service.
More TJX / T.J. Maxx Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - men's clothing dept. compared to the women's dept.
- Tjmaxx.com - general merchandise 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - bad service 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - unprofessional/rude employee - bad experience
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - service