The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TJ Maxx — store policies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been (and am) an employee of TJ Maxx for many years and I am presenting my little complaints on how my store is run. As I love and fear my company let's just say I am in Maryland somewhere.
We are allowing people who commit fraud to keep committing fraud because we fear them complaining to corporate. 90% of our customers are honest good people, why do we care if we lose the business of those that return more than they buy? Why do I have to get screamed at by crooks when my manager will come and say "just take it back". We have to return stolen items with no receipts and signs of the security tags being ripped off. Why? We can't accuse "innocent" people. I know all the crooks at least by face and many by name. I think the company should be more firm on returning merchandise that's not ours, even if it is just $5. $5 adds up a few million times... We take back so much old junk, worn, and thrift-store items... Books published in 1962 obviously ain't ours. It makes the store look more trashy and gives other crooks something to point to and say, "well you sell this".
Loss prevention should be present at all times when the store is open not just when they suspect an employee is stealing. Why are they always gone on the weekends? How many years does it take to get rid of crooks? Same ones are there as there were 4 years ago, thanks LP. A real security guard would be nice.
Teen age kids. Why do we let them act up? Employees who start taking things personally and mouthing off about petty things should be put in their place or gotten rid of. I am tired of lazy kids standing there scratching their ### getting paid only $1 less than me.
Note to Customers:
1. Asking us to call another store is stupid... They most likely do not have it or they will put us on hold for 20 min and say the don't have it. They are just as understaffed and busy as us.
2. I am not an expert at anything besides what I learned my self, TJ Maxx employees are not trained to give you information about anything in the store. I do not no know about expensive colognes, I'm broke.
3. Our rules do change weekly, we're as bipolar as you. That's corporate not a personal vendetta against you.
4. There is no magical machine that gives the cheapest price on everything. But since you get mad when markdown cycles are explained to you, I have to lie.
5. Don't throw things behind you as you're checking out, give em to the cashier. It's easier.
6. No stories with returns please, We don't care about it being too small for your sister.
7. Leave your xenophobic racist BS at home thnx... And don't yell at me in broken english calling me an illegal immigrant
8. TJ Maxx is not a Bazaar or Market items are priced as marked. 10% off is maximum.