2605 NE 10th Ct, Homestead, FL, 33033, US
Fri:9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:30 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

T.J. MaxxMerchandise return

I went to this location on 2/12/20 to return 2 items I bought at a different location.
The cashier and two of her managers refuse to take it even though I had my receipt and all tags attached. The manager said she could not verify the tag. I had never heard such a poor excuse in my life. Please send someone to train these employees they are Rude and need customer service training. I will never go back there and neither will anyone of my family members.