TJMaxx / rude service

1 Owings Mills, MD, United States Review updated:

I was just in TJ MAXX on Reisterstown Road in Owings Mills, Maryland to purchase several items. I asked a lady to help me with a pair of shoes for the price, her name as Sandy, she was so rude that I almost walked out. she was slamming shoes on the counter and said tell the cashier that I said to use $24.99...My friend and I were both taken back by this lack of customer service. My receipt # [protected]. I did purchase the shoes but I will think long and hard before I go back to TJMAXX again...

R Lucchesi
rluccchesi@insurance-inc.com

Comments

• Bu
      1st of Oct, 2009

how rude... I work there & agree that many of the associates are rude... Next time realize that we are also badly treated at some stores... many are told door to floor over and over again. our every move, comment, break time, whAt we look like ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't get me started. we are ridden hard.I'm happy to help customers but in the end the managers screw u over. customers and employees.. I am angry 4 you!!!

• Bu
      1st of Oct, 2009

funny that customer service is # 1 but then we get called in to see why we aren't doing our job..Wait!!! I thought cust. serv. was our= job??????????????

• Jl
      28th of Aug, 2011

you were probably rude to her.