Time Warner Cable / false charges
I shared an apartment with a room mate who had time warner cable when I moved into the apartment. 4 months after I moved in, my room mate ditched me and moved out leaving me "holding the bag" so to speak on his share of the bills.
Time warner cable was never in my name. I hadnt had cable/internet through time warner in several years.
Several months later, when I checked my credit report, I noticed a collection for $184.00 for the time period right after my room mate ditched me and moved out. I have disputed the charges through the credit agency.
Has anyone else had these problems with time warner before? Can they legally do this?
Personally, I think time warner is a scam. Their services arent all that great and they charge you out the rear end for what they do offer (hence the reason why I have chosen not to use their services since my first bad experience years ago)
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet
- Time Warner Cable - customer service
- Time Warner Cable - television cable service