The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Time Warner Cable — picture loss, poor quality
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We are having horrible problems with time warner cable loss of signal, pixelation/tiling, loss of sound, and picture freezing.
We are paying for every channel, hdtv, 2 hd-dvr boxes & 2 dvr boxes (lots of $ monthly, in the $100's).
In the past year, we've replaced hd-dvr boxes five, yes, 5 times!! Finally, we got a technician to come look at the signal.
The first technician simply re-set/re-initialized each box.
The second technician checked the signal, said it was weak, and left saying he'd send another technician (that never happened).
The third technician came and checked the signal and the wiring and put in a signal amplifier.
We are still having problems to the point where many channels are simply un-watchable, especially during primetime.
We used to think it only affected the hd channels, but now the problem has "spread" to the other non-hd channels as well.
The worst problems *seem* to be with very popular shows, for example, "survivor" - we haven't been able to watch this program on an hd or non-hd channel on any box in the house for over 3 weeks now. My brother and father are going nuts because the problems occur during the ncaa games!
We are ready to switch to at&t's u-verse service, even though I hate the thought of being an at&t customer.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Charter communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management