Tim Hortons / rudeness

Warren, MI, United States Review updated:
3.35
I have never been treated so badly, I went in the store to buy gift cards-large can of coffee, I had coupon for a free donut with the purchase of a medium coffee.The 3 people that were there just became ungluded, that the coupon was not for there store, but they didn't know where only said down the street.Warren Mi is a big City.Well I have been a patron of Tim Horton's for a very long time, but if this is the people you hire I will no longer be a customer. Thank you for your time.

Marlene Adam
Marleneadam@yahoo.com

Comments

Sa
  10th of Mar, 2009
I do not understand what your problem is. Some stores are not able to accept certain gift certificates. It's not the employee/store's fault.
Ju
  26th of May, 2009
I didni't think someone should be FIRED because of medical probmle but the owners and manger think that they have the right to do what they pleasse.There has been other emplyees that should have been fired but yet still has he job and I get let go for medical reason and dr's note to back it up.And I also hope that store number is1849 is happy with themself.

Just a number
Cf
  11th of Jul, 2009
Not everyone that works at Tim Hortons can list off every single Tim Hortons store in the city.
Tim Hortons stores are owned by separate owners. So owners won't accept a coupon from another owners store.

Tim Hortons Logo Tim Hortons