Thomasville / poor customer servies

1 4646 Great Northern BlvdNorth Olmsted, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 440-249-5016

Overall poor customer service and long, long, long wait for delivery. After you purchase the merchandise the sales people will not help you. Our sales associate actually hung up the phone when I inquired about the whereabouts of my furniture (that was sitting in a warehouse just waiting to be delivered!). North Olmsted store uses a third party delivery company that they will not let you speak with directly. When you try to complain to their HQ you are told that they don't have anything to do with the individual stores, they just sell the furniture to them and in turn they sell it to sucker consumers like myself. Don't buy from here...go elsewhere-you will be glad you did. BTW-Value City Furniture is right next door to this Thomasville and they have everything you need and will give you a delivery date that they will stick by (and not in 85 days).

So

Comments

• So
      29th of Dec, 2008

they stink!

• To
      28th of Sep, 2009

I have a thomasville bedroom. the finish attracts dust like a magnet. no product will keep this furniture dust free for even one day. some very rough spots in the wood attest to the poor workmanship. have been considering looking for additional pieces, but I think I will pass. townie1952