Menu
Thomasville Furniture
customer service contacts

Thomasville Furniture
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

48 complaints
29 resolved 19 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Thomasville Furniture. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Thomasville Furniture headquarters

1925 Eastchester Drive
North Carolina, High Point 27265

Thomasville Furniture phone number

Thomasville Furniture website

Thomasville Furniture working hours

Mon 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Tue 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Wed 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Thu 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Fri 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is Thomasville Furniture related to?

Thomasville Furniture is related to the Furniture category.

What are the social media accounts of Thomasville Furniture?

What is Thomasville Furniture's Facebook?
Connect with Thomasville Furniture via Facebook at Thomasville Furniture

Overview of Thomasville Furniture complaint handling

48 Thomasville Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 3, 2008. The latest review I bought a leather chair was posted on May 28, 2022. The latest complaint poor quality furniture was resolved on Feb 26, 2014. Thomasville Furniture has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 48 reviews. Thomasville Furniture has resolved 29 complaints.

Additional information

Store Locator

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Thomasville Furniture?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Thomasville Furniture Customer Service. Initial Thomasville Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Thomasville Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Thomasville Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Thomasville Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Thomasville Furniture’s complaints

J
7:08 pm

Thomasville Furniture - I bought a leather chair

I bought a leather “Pappa Hemingway chair in the late 1990’s. I live alone and always have. The chair is in my living room. Seldom got sit on.Yesterday I noticed the seam in the arm has come apart. I want you to fix it. I can send a photo if you like. Please contact me at [email protected] or phone me at (706)340-7812. Thank you. Jennifer Wenner

D
3:11 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Thomasville Furniture - $3k table in the worst shape i've ever seen from any store

9/19/18 1. The male (district manager, I think) is a hard sell pusher. That's on us. 1a. He also lied to us by promising us free delivery ... until we called him back w/in a day then denied it. We pushed it as we both heard it and delivery was free but the table is garbage. I later went to the store (fortunately he wasn't there) and spoke to the reps who...

K
4:41 pm

Thomasville Furniture - swivel chair

The upholstery on my 4 year old chair is already ripping at the seams. Obvious poor workmanship. The company simply said that the chair is no longer under warranty (which only lasts one year) and I could decide whether I wanted get it repaired or not, but they wouldn't be involved, or pay anything toward the repair. I'll NEVER buy Thomasville again!