Bensons for Beds Logo

Bensons for Beds

Having problems with Bensons for Beds?

Bensons for Beds Customer Service Contacts

Floor Festival House, Jessop Avenue
Cheltenham, England, Gloucestershire
United Kingdom - GL503SH

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bensons for Beds Customer Service. Initial Bensons for Beds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bensons for Beds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bensons for Beds. Discuss the issues you have had with Bensons for Beds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bensons for BedsPurchase of a bed, order not fulfilled, no refund.

Order No: [protected]
- Order placed on 28.7.20
- Advised del date of 29.9.20
- Due to COVID revised del date of 29.10.20
-Waited in all day took day of work on the given date, no delivery, rang Bensons for bed who advised me that it was sent out via Arrow XL, rang Arrow XL who advised me that they had no order on system to be delivered to myself and that they was advised by Bensons that ordered cancelled and to return bed back to them, Arrow XL advised me bed returned on 28.9.20.
- Rang Bensons who advised that they had no bed and did not instruct Arrow XL to return item, advised that they would look into it and contact me back in 48 hours
- No reply after 48hours, 5 x calls to customer services always 20 in the queue to be constant told that on the system stating bed delivered, having to explain to each advisor of mishap, to be then told unsure where bed is, advised cannot get a refund until they find where bed is
-No feedback after a week, text received saying still looking into it
-Rang customer services requesting refund, advised cant get one as bed stating been delivered
- Nothing for another week, advised still being looked into
- Week later, no call back, no refund and no bed, no reply from email.
- Fed up with the chasing, tired, frustrated, daughter without a bed and I am out of pocket of £500, unable to purchase another bed, in these times last thing want to stress over.

Bensons for BedsBed

My order number [protected]
    In brief
    Order placed 4 September 2020
    Delivery advised for 4th November 2020.
    Delay advised to February 2020.
    Sent several e mails in the last 10 days requesting my money back.
    No acknowledgement or reply.
    Tried calling several times and can wait up to an hour or get cut off.
    I just want a refund of £149.99 so that I can purchase elsewhere.

Can you please help. The only number I have is [protected]
    I have e mailed enquires and internet sales but no reply

Richard Young

Bensons for BedsDelivery service

I was due to receive my delivery on the 16/10/2020. I contacted them the day before as they did not contact me 24 hrs before the delivery as stated on invoice. after 30 mins waiting for an answer I got through to a customer service representative who told me that the delivery had been changed to the 27/10/2020. They had not informed me of this change of date so I would had waited all day for the delivery that wouldn't of turned up - I told them the 27th would have to be a pm delivery because again I would have to take time off work, they said they would make a request but could not guarantee it. they are really not helpful, I spent a lot of money with them and they just don't care. I would not buy from them again.

Bensons for BedsCustomer service

My parents brought a bed from the lakeside store back in July and spent over £1, 000 they was offered insurance which they was not keen on but the sales advisor told them that if they took it out they would get a free mattress protecter. After paying the bill they was told that they have run out of the protectors but one would be sent out in two weeks times. Three months later and still waiting for it. Emailed customer service twice and no answer, now is time to contact consumer direct.

Bensons for BedsOttoman bed

I originally purchased the electric ottoman bed at the end of June delivery due August
          First delivery I took a day of work was so excited for the delivery to then be told by the delivery driver the headboard was missing so the bed could not be put together - gutted
          I had previously been advised that the bedside cabinets wouldn't be delivered until November
          After speaking to various people in customer care I was then going to cancel my order
          Decided then to re order the bed to be told delivery would be 14th October
          Delivery has come today and the bed is still incomplete we now have a bed without any electrics
          Disappointed is an understatement as to how I feel about this
          I wouldn't buy from this company again and would certainly discourage any of my friends to buy from them

Bensons for BedsProvided a mattress of inferior quality

Hi
            Bensons for Beds supplied a £800 mattress that after 4 months was so inferior that I could not sleep on it.
            Eventually they sent out an inspector who checked it and agreed it was of inferior quality.
            Again after a month bensons for beds said they would send a replacement for the inferior mattress they supplied.
            When the eventually contacted to agree a date for delivery I needed to call them back to confirm the day for delivery and now again they keep ignoring me and wont respond using both phone calls and multiple emails.

Avoid bensons for Beds as the products are of poor quality and even worse is the customer care as they just want your money and then provide inferior products and then dont address the problems.

Sep 10, 2020

Bensons for Beds — Supply and delivery

Ordered bed13/07/2020 told delivery date after several weeks paid in full 1 week before delivery. Given...

Bensons for BedsMattress

Having emailed bensons for beds several times - I have still not received a reply from them.
              The mattress they delivered is not the one I requested when I ordered it from the showroom at the Mayflower Retail Park in Basildon, Essex.
              This mattress Is a firm one - the one I said I wanted was a soft one.
              I cannot sleep on this mattress and am currently sleeping in a reclining chair and am consequently getting very little sleep
              The reason I requested a soft mattress is that I have two metal hips and if the mattress is not soft - it causes me a lot of pain.
              I have told Bensons for Beds all this, and they have still not contacted me in any way.
              I need the mattress to be changed for a soft one - which is what I asked for on the day I ordered it!

Aug 03, 2020

Bensons for Beds — Customer services

I ordered a bed frame and 2 mattress coming to nearly £2000. We were advised that delivery would be within...

Jul 13, 2020

Bensons for Beds — Bergen wardrobes

At nearly 11 months of battling and being fobbed off we have had enough of these cowboys. Last August we...

Bensons for BedsRe: important: your recent resolver complaint (kmm50852925v77183l0km)

I am still waiting for my refund since May 7th 2019, and Bensons for beds only playing game.

• Updated by Complainant6724 · Jun 06, 2020

I am still waiting for my refund since May 7th 2019.

Mar 12, 2020

Bensons for Beds — Refund

My Name is [removed] Order Number is C0041275 and this is my Ref Number: Q120866 - dispute furniture...

Jan 24, 2020

Bensons for Beds — beds, wardrobes and bookshelf

I am only giving one star because I have to star it. I had no problems with service at their store in Fosse...

Dec 23, 2019

Bensons for Beds — customer service, false advertising, lack of knowledge

I went to store as per adverts on doors and website guaranteed delivery before Christmas. I went to buy...

Dec 03, 2019

Bensons for Beds — mattress

I had purchased a mattress from this company 1 year ago.. With a 10 year guarantee ...When purchasing the...

Nov 15, 2019

Bensons for Beds — 120cm p/t 2 drawer set

We purchased a bed from you .. Invoice No C1495325. A man called Mike telephoned us today to advise our bed...

Nov 03, 2019

Bensons for Beds — igel mattress (double)

After sleeping on our £2, 000 igel mattress for just over a month my partner & I begun to roll to each...

Oct 01, 2019

Bensons for Beds — broken bed

I purchased a double bed for my son, we have had the bed for over a year. The bed side came apart one evening...

Jul 22, 2019

Bensons for Beds — customer service/ recycling

Dear Sir I I purchased a bed and mattress from the store in Perthshire almost 3 weeks ago. At the point of...

May 21, 2019

Bensons for Beds — lorenzo bedroom furniture

ORDER NUMBER A5466617 With reference with the above invoice, I write to complain about the stress and...