Thomasville Furniture Store / worse quality chairs
WORSE, OVERPRICED FURNITURE WE'VE EVER BOUGHT!, 2013
"The GUARDSMAN 'protection' policy THOMASVILLE offers (which we paid for) is worthless!
THOMASVILLE, please tell your customers the real time your delivery will take.
We assume extreme delay on your delivery is due to the company's 'outsourcing'
We also assume the very poor quality of the furniture is AGAIN due to THOMASVILLE 'outsourcing' and if thats the case... THOMASVILLE'S prices should be A LOT LOWER, to represent the current THOMASVILLE product 'quality'. This is the first time we have ever purchased ANYTHING from THOMASVILLE and it will be the last.
Very simple... we purchased 2 chairs (costing in excess of $3000.00) from THOMASVILLE in dadeland, (miami) florida, delivery took double the time and BOTH chairs broke within the first 6 months of arrival. THEY ARE USING PLASTIC SPRING CLIPS!!! ALL BROKE!!!
GUARDSMAN (their protection policy) AND THOMASVILLE have done absolutely nothing and my husband and I currently sit on 3K sinkholes!
We will post this consumer review everywhere we can to worn other consumers.
More Thomasville Furniture Store Complaints & Reviews
- Thomasville Furniture - Raw deal, lies! 
- Thomasville Furniture - Problems with Thomasville furniture! 
- Thomasville Furniture - Shoddy quality (if any)
- Thomasville Furniture - Bad everything 
- Thomasville Furniture - Bad customer service 
- Thomasville Furniture / Heritage Home Group - $3k table in the worst shape i've ever seen from any store
- Thomasville - swivel chair 
- Thomasville - Poor quality furniture
- Thomasville Furniture - No delivery after 4 months, terrible customer service
- Thomasville Furniture - Products & Services