Menu

Thomasville Furniture  -  color coming off leather sofa

D
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a Thomasville leather sofa and recline chair. I paid approx. $3, 950 including a warranty plan. Within the first year the color starting coming off the piping around the cushions of the sofa. I contacted the warranty company but because was within first year I needed to contact store. Which I did and they sent someone out to fix it right away. It was okay for awhile but started coming off again so I contacted the store again, now the sofa was in its second year, the store sent someone out again to repair. This repairman not only saw the color coming off but said
That the seat cushions and arms did not have enough clear coat on them, therefore the back of the sofa was shinier. He repaired all he saw wrong. Several months after the last fix and into third year, I again called the Furniture store because of the same problem. The person in charge of customer service pulled my order and informed me that the sofa was out of warrant and would give me a name of a repairman.
I explained they had just come several months ago, out of warranty, to repair the sofa .The woman was very rude. I asked for a superior and she said could not give out that information. I explained that over $2, 000 was a lot of money to pay for a sofa for this to be happening and that the problem had never been taken care. She was rude and basically hung up on me. I have also taken photos.

More Thomasville Furniture complaints & reviews