Menu
Home Furniture Thomasville Furniture no return
R
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We bought a Paula Dean table from Thomasville in October. We were told that we wouyld recieve it within 10 weeks. We have just gotten it delivered to us today... it is Feb 16. And we have realized that it is way too big;we don't want it. I really asking my sales associate if we didn't like it, can we return it, and she replied "Yes". I hate dealing with places like these because there are always underlying secrets that they don't tell you, but they are desperate to m, ake the sale. I work in retail, and we take everything back, no questions asked. Why can't furniture be taken back?

More Thomasville Furniture complaints & reviews

Thomasville Furniture - bad everything
Thomasville Furniture - bad customer service
Thomasville Furniture - terrible service - poor quality
Thomasville Furniture - identity theft
Thomasville Furniture - don't buy anything from them
1 comments
J

I find it funny that when peolpe are not happy with something they ordered they blame the sales person. The terms & conditions are clearly printed on the back of your sales order and you signed it. If you do not agree with said terms & conditions simply don't purchase, pretty simple. Stop blaming sales people for your own mistakes.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

48 complaints