The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Thomasville — no return
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought a Paula Dean table from Thomasville in October. We were told that we wouyld recieve it within 10 weeks. We have just gotten it delivered to us today... it is Feb 16. And we have realized that it is way too big;we don't want it. I really asking my sales associate if we didn't like it, can we return it, and she replied "Yes". I hate dealing with places like these because there are always underlying secrets that they don't tell you, but they are desperate to m, ake the sale. I work in retail, and we take everything back, no questions asked. Why can't furniture be taken back?
More Thomasville Complaints & Reviews
- Thomasville Furniture - raw deal, lies!
- Thomasville Furniture - problems with thomasville furniture!
- Thomasville Furniture - shoddy quality (if any)
- Thomasville Furniture - bad everything
- Thomasville Furniture - bad customer service
- Thomasville Furniture - prejudice
- Thomasville Furnishings - terrible service - poor quality
- Thomasville - identity theft
- Thomasville - misrepresentation
- Thomasville Furniture - don't buy anything from them