Thomasville/leather sectional — delivery and customer service
We have had a terrible experience with Thomasville concerning the deliver of our sectional. One would expect a much better level of customer service from an organization that associates themselves and their products with the highest level of quality. Marian Gerus, the manager of the Mississauga store, was of no help in resolving our issue. In fact, she assured us that she would investigate our concerns and return our call. We never heard back from her. This Thomasville location (and perhaps others) is affiliated with Mobilia. Mobilia is responsible for Thomasville's product deliveries. The Mobilia customer service dispatch staff (Beth and Allan Vaz) were rude and apathetic; not at all interested in working with us to resolve this issue. The manager of Mobilia (for whom we left a message), never bothered to return our call. My advice - buy your furniture somewhere else! Thomasville and Mobilia don't seem to have the basics of customer service down at all.
More Thomasville/leather sectional Complaints & Reviews
- Thomasville Furniture - raw deal, lies!
- Thomasville Furniture - problems with thomasville furniture!
- Thomasville Furniture - shoddy quality (if any)
- Thomasville Furniture - bad everything
- Thomasville Furniture - bad customer service
- Thomasville Furniture - prejudice
- Thomasville Furnishings - terrible service - poor quality
- Thomasville - identity theft
- Thomasville - misrepresentation
- Thomasville Furniture - don't buy anything from them