The Smart Circle / Direc TV / no show!
I signed up for installation & service of DirecTV satellite TV through a DirecTV provider, the smart circle.
Because of the nature of my work, I have had to reschedule in the past because of being out of town, and they have always been kind & accommodating in rescheduling.
We finally had a date set for Tuesday, December 11, between 12-5pm, and I made arrangements to be available for the installation on that date.
Well, last week they changed my installation date at the last minute (on Monday 12/10), from 12/11 to 12/19, and I made considerable arrangements to be at my home today between 12-4pm.
It's now 4:40pm, no one has called or shown up to install my DirecTV service.
I've had it--I don't have time to deal with this during the holidays, and I believe that if they weren't going to install today, they could have at least extended the courtesy of a phone call.
Now I've blown four precious hours that I will never get back, came back from a trip out of town a day early to be here for this, and I still do not have satellite TV service.
This is not the way to start a business relationship, and now I don't intend to.
So I guess we're going to have to get by for now with our sub-par cable service, since I can't seem to find anyone to provide us with reasonable, dependable and reliable television service, and I do not have the time to sit & wait for DirecTV to maybe show up and provide the service I thought I signed up for, and expected to receive.
More The Smart Circle / Direc TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - Deceptive sales tactics
- DirecTV - bully service, long phone calls, falsifying under service contract when you disconnect
- DirecTV - service call
- DirecTV - customer service rep/returned equipment charge
- DirecTV - inappropriate billing for cancelling my direct tv acct