The Smart Circle / Direc TV / no show!

WI, United States
2.5
Phone: 866-460-1012
Hi,

I signed up for installation & service of DirecTV satellite TV through a DirecTV provider, the smart circle.
Because of the nature of my work, I have had to reschedule in the past because of being out of town, and they have always been kind & accommodating in rescheduling.

We finally had a date set for Tuesday, December 11, between 12-5pm, and I made arrangements to be available for the installation on that date.

Well, last week they changed my installation date at the last minute (on Monday 12/10), from 12/11 to 12/19, and I made considerable arrangements to be at my home today between 12-4pm.
It's now 4:40pm, no one has called or shown up to install my DirecTV service.

I've had it--I don't have time to deal with this during the holidays, and I believe that if they weren't going to install today, they could have at least extended the courtesy of a phone call.
Now I've blown four precious hours that I will never get back, came back from a trip out of town a day early to be here for this, and I still do not have satellite TV service.
This is not the way to start a business relationship, and now I don't intend to.

So I guess we're going to have to get by for now with our sub-par cable service, since I can't seem to find anyone to provide us with reasonable, dependable and reliable television service, and I do not have the time to sit & wait for DirecTV to maybe show up and provide the service I thought I signed up for, and expected to receive.

Sincerely,