The Brick / broken promises

Canada, Alberta, CalgarySunridge Store Review updated:
CalgarySunridge Store
It was my first purchse from The Brick and the last.

1st they made me wait for the deiveries for two days and did not show up. Both days i took days off form work and did not receive my calls.

2nd the mastress they sent was defefctive and i requested reslection within 3months of the warrenty. They said they have to send in the tech before they let me reselect. I asked them what if this process take longer and i am over my warranty period, the agent was ike we look at the date eof the complaint so i waited for tech to come. Tech said he will get back to me in 2days but he never called me back. I called brick back they said they are waiting on manfacturer which i did not understand why becuase i was still with in my 3months of reslection.

So i call them after two weeks asking for the updates they tell me I can not do exchange now becuase 3months are over.

First they tell me to wait then they refuse.

N  30th of Oct, 2007 by
I bought some furniture from the brick 3 months ago. The sales staff told me the sofa would get delivered and then the kitchen table and chairs in 2 weeks once they got it. I asked if there was only going to be the one delivery charge which is the reason I bought everything from the one store. He told me it would.

Now three months later and I still have not received my kitchen tables and chairs. I asked for a refund of the delivery charge because the strore did not hold up it's promise to deliver everything to me. The company will not give me a refund on the delivery charge because they said they already delivered the one product.

Now I have to go pay another company again to deliver a product.

The Brick Logo The Brick