The Brick / broken promises
It was my first purchse from The Brick and the last.
1st they made me wait for the deiveries for two days and did not show up. Both days i took days off form work and did not receive my calls.
2nd the mastress they sent was defefctive and i requested reslection within 3months of the warrenty. They said they have to send in the tech before they let me reselect. I asked them what if this process take longer and i am over my warranty period, the agent was ike we look at the date eof the complaint so i waited for tech to come. Tech said he will get back to me in 2days but he never called me back. I called brick back they said they are waiting on manfacturer which i did not understand why becuase i was still with in my 3months of reslection.
So i call them after two weeks asking for the updates they tell me I can not do exchange now becuase 3months are over.
First they tell me to wait then they refuse.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - damaged product
- The Brick - delivery and installation issues with an amana gas stove
- The Brick - recliners and shoe closet
- The Brick - fridge
- The Brick - brady bed frame / bradgqbd