The Brick / broken promises

1 CalgarySunridge Store, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

It was my first purchse from The Brick and the last.

1st they made me wait for the deiveries for two days and did not show up. Both days i took days off form work and did not receive my calls.

2nd the mastress they sent was defefctive and i requested reslection within 3months of the warrenty. They said they have to send in the tech before they let me reselect. I asked them what if this process take longer and i am over my warranty period, the agent was ike we look at the date eof the complaint so i waited for tech to come. Tech said he will get back to me in 2days but he never called me back. I called brick back they said they are waiting on manfacturer which i did not understand why becuase i was still with in my 3months of reslection.

So i call them after two weeks asking for the updates they tell me I can not do exchange now becuase 3months are over.

First they tell me to wait then they refuse.

Sh

Comments

• Ge
      30th of Oct, 2007

I bought some furniture from the brick 3 months ago. The sales staff told me the sofa would get delivered and then the kitchen table and chairs in 2 weeks once they got it. I asked if there was only going to be the one delivery charge which is the reason I bought everything from the one store. He told me it would.

Now three months later and I still have not received my kitchen tables and chairs. I asked for a refund of the delivery charge because the strore did not hold up it's promise to deliver everything to me. The company will not give me a refund on the delivery charge because they said they already delivered the one product.

Now I have to go pay another company again to deliver a product.