The Brick / payment protection plan is a rip off!
I purchased a bed 06/06/2006. Return it 6 months latter for a new one. Then I received a bill charging me $ 623.00 for payment protections. I had no knowledge of this, when I returned the first bed. The sale lady asked me to sign two times, not know about the payment protection plan, I sign up for. This is fraud to me. I have wrote and call over 10 times, and was told thats to bad, you should read what you sign.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - wrong initial delivery date/damage from delivers to newly renovated room/ poor customer service
- The Brick - the method of payment
- The Brick - 032084zjqxu - order not delivered.
- The Brick - delivery, parts, communication
- The Brick - cindy crawford home - couch