The Brick / terrible service

1 18007-98 StreetAlberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 780-461-8750

We purchase a samsung tv from the brick on boxing day, after 3 months there was a black spot on the television so we call service, transglobal service. Order the part the end of may, now the middle of aug and no part... Which means no tv. Spoke to the brick about this and they to asked us to contact transglobal, at one point transglobal asked us to samsung... We have made many calls to try and get our tv back in working, no luck! It's taking 3 months for the briock to fix our tv, there is no communication, absolutely no service, from samsung or transglobal. I can`t believe companies can hide behind these `hired hands` I am sure samsung`s products are suppose to last more then 3 months... You think a company like the brick would try to look after there customers instead of hiding behind service providers such as transglobal service, and you would think transglobal would try a `wee`bit harder tgo keep there customers from calling everybody else complaining about them. I`m glad none of these people are running my company, I would be working for somebody else!

Comments

• Vi
      6th of Mar, 2009

I had to deal with Transglobal for my washing mashine, I waited 4 weeks for a part, and when the part was replaced the washing machine did not work. I called back and had the service guy a week later telling me that there was another part they needed in order to make it work. I waited another 3 weeks for them to tell me that the washing machine was not repairable. I was told that Transglobal was waiting for a new washing machine COMPARABLE to the one I had. They aproved a washing machine, and thats when all the fun began! I had to deal with the Brick Superstore @ Scarborough Location. The Supervisor Christine, who probably carries a high school degree if shes lucky, told me that the washing machine that they aproved me for was in back order and would arrive on the 28th of February, I asked her to look for another model that was comparable to my old one and deliver it. She said that it wasn't possible, that was the model that was aproved. I asked to speek to a manager and Christine said that the manager would say the same and direct the call back to her. On the 28th I called the store to ask about the washing machine and thats when they finally transfered me to a manager that was very helpful! After the delivery of the washing machine we noticed it was not comparable, I called the store and was hung up on 3 times, the manager called me back and offered me to go and pick a model I like. I WAITED THREE MONTHS FOR A WASHING MACHINE, AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS IS THAT I HAVE 5 CHILDREN!!