Telus Mobility / terrible reception & customer service
Was with telus for 2 years. During this time my texting and voicemail was changed without my knowing. Getting service was long and the first few representatives I spoke to couldn't figure out the problems. It took several calls over 3 weeks to have it resolved. Finally, when my contract was up, I had issues with texting service not working. I sent out text messages, and later, just to find out that my messages had not gotten through to the recipients. It took me over a week to figure out this as I was waiting for replies. It was also my last month and so I decided to cancel at month end. Called and talked to the retention department who gave me credit of 2 weeks extra. Found out today that my phone's cut off--an 4 days early. So I can't even call into telus customer service line *611.
Service was bad and they treat you like crap when you end their contract. This is simply bad service and bad business. Will not do business with this company again.
More Telus Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - customer service
- Telus Communications - making fraud activity on my website
- Telus Communications - cell phone
- Telus Communications - 7 month recurring issue
- Telus Communications - internet service availability in edgewood bc