Telus Communications / internet

Jan 8, 2018
Qualicum Beach
We live at LQRV in Qualicum Beach, Vancouver Island.
We had 4 arrangements with Telus to install Internet on our lot .There is Telus box already on the lot. They only must plug it in.
Three times they call just before the appointment to cancel for 3 different reasons. Once they just did not show up. Waiting Time spent on the phone waiting for customer service is hours and hours.
Each appointment is one week apart. Now, they said that next week (at least 7days from now) they will come to install Internet.
My partner and I have enormous cell phone bills as we use cellular Internet. We travel every day at least 20min one way to get to the library or a cafe to work. We have enormous expenses while waiting for Telus to do the job. We cannot switch to Shaw because my partner has paid email accounts with Telus for many years. He also worked in their research department for over 26 years.
We cannot have a dish because it must face South and we have a mountain on the South side of our property. We are totally stuck.
A complaint to CRTC did not produce any rezult. If you have any idea what can be done I will highly appreciate. Thank you.

TELUS Communications Logo TELUS Communications