Telus Communications / general

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Telus is installing fibre optic in my community of Mahogany in Calgary AB. When they consulted me prior to starting any work they indicated they would need to go in between my house where a green electrical box already was. They indicated no other part of my recently landscaped front yard would be touched.

They then dig up from front yard, removed a section of sod, backfilled the area with gravel and left an orange tube sticking out of the ground in my front lawn. They then came by and painted much of my front lawn with yellow and orange paint killing my grass.

I used the unresolved complaint line and received a reference number and response a crew would be out to repair the damage. A week later it was radio silence and they came back out and painted more of my lawn after complaining about all the paint on my lawn killling grass. I complain again on the same email. No response. Try again and nothing. 2 weeks later I'm still emailing and leaving voicemail. Not only will they not email/ call me back they've been back out to paint my grass again.

I've sent out more emails and still waiting for a response. Damage claim 621265

Telus Communications

Be
Sep 18, 2018

Comments

• Ig
      19th of Sep, 2018

The paint they use should not able to kill your front yard. Try to contact wit their national escalation management.Z

I am also in Mahogany and believe me we need them. Otherwise we all going to be enslaved by Shaw with their horrible service