Telkom SA SOC — service from the telkom mobile back office
On the 11th of December 2016 I made a manual payment because my telkom debit order did not go through. Unfortunately I did not forward the payment through to the correct reference number and noticed this 3 days after and immediately notified the telkom mobile call centre. On the 22nd December 2016 i noticed that nothing is happening and nobody from telkom called to rectify the error which was made and i even emailed my proof of payment to someone at the call centre ([protected]@telkom.co.za and Stacey-Lee Du Plessis [protected]@telkom.co.za), so back office was notified to provide me with feedback. I've made numerous of follow ups and someone keeps telling me the same thing - "Your query is still being attended to".
On the 5th January 2017 i received a sms stating that my line will be terminated and still no response from the back office. Today i've called again to follow up and apparently my case was closed without anyone from back office resolving my case.
I didn't have any problems with telkom mobile but this time around i am extremely disappointed.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018