Telkom SA SOC / internet

1 13 De La Vigne Street, Riviersonderend, South Africa

Good day

June 2018 i ordered internet from Telkom at Hermanus Whale Coast Mall branch. I chose the deal uncapped 4 Mbps plus the TV box for R655 per month.

02 August 2018 the internet was installed. 05 August 2018 internet went off. Logged several complaints. Last week in Aug 2018 a technician finally showed up and said one of the parts he installed was faulty and he replaced it.

01 Sept 2018 I moved to a new residency due to the house I rented at that stage, being possibly sold.

I once again logged several requests asking for internet to be moved to my new residence. I filled out 2 or 3 forms online. I sent emails, I asked over online chat for it to be moved, I even phoned. It was never done. Every time I check in to see what the progress is, someone tells me there was nothing logged.

2 Months down the line I decided I had enough after receiving bills for usage in June and July 2018 even though I didn't have the internet yet since it was only installed on the 2nd of Aug 2018. I phoned, emailed, had online chats to clear this up but only to be told it's correct and there is nothing they can do, I must pay, it's pro rata charges.

My Bill is currently over R2000 and I refuse to pay for internet from June until current when I only had it in total for about 2 weeks in all of these months.

Telkom deducted one month on the last day and again on the 1st day of the month. 2 days in a row and both times I went to the bank to have the money reversed as it was not in my budget to pay so much money in one month.

Never once did my invoice show R655, it was once less then that and after that always more then the R655 I signed up for.

I even tried asking for help from the person who signed me up at the Telkom shop in Hermanus Whale Coast Mall but never received any replies. Only automated replies saying he's out of office and I think once he said he would check it out.

I'm now struggling with bad credit scores because of Telkom.

I'm sick and tired of struggling and NO ONE is willing to help.

I once had an online chat with a person telling me they have no records of my account. How is that possible??

PLEASE PLEASE just help me. I'm trying to get my credit score up but Telkom is dragging me down with this unfairness!!

Kind Regards