Telkom SA SOC / fraudulent charges and providing contract as requested

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

I have been using Telkom mobile since 2008 or so, when they were still 8ta. In Nov 2016 I was upgraded and told I would receive a copy of my contract, after 18 months worth of complaints and billing issues I refuses payment on what I believe are fraudulent charges, and demanded a copy of my contract AGAIN!, this time through several Telkom channels (accounts dep, Sales, Cancelations and in store), eventually I got an SMS from the Telkom accounts department to say they could not find my contract 7th Aug 2018, In the meantime the service was suspended 21st June 2018, and I posted a complaint on Hello Peter on 6th August 2018, re the issues I'm having, on the 12th Aug 2018 I got a standard response they would look into it and I'm still waiting to be contacted or receive any feedback, in the six months following I'm still receiving bills with fraudulent charges, I still have not received the copy of the contract, I still am being billed for data I can't use, and now the contract period has lapsed and I am still being charged on "evergreen" for a contract that does not exist! If you have no proof of the contract please stop billing me!
(see hello peter referance - https://www.hellopeter.com/telkom/reviews/fraudulent-charges-not-sending-contract-and-lack-of-cooperation-2557750)

Ro