Telkom SA / shut down my internet without any reason

1 United States

I use my computer mainly for checking my emails and going onto 1 or 2 websites in the evening because i work during the day.since november my access to the internet was shut down for some reason i thought it was because i have used up my 1GB that i recieve every month.the same thing then happened again indecember and by the 10th december the call centre agent said that i have used up all my memory and i said that it was impossible because i dont download anything from the internet and i only go onto a few websites in the evening only.the agent then expalined to me that it could be that someone is ******** my memory and i asked him if he could check and he said no i must send an email to the abuse [Hidden Web Address] i then sent them and email and got a reply t2 weeks later but in the meantime i am paying for something that i am unable to use and they requested that i please forward them my useridpassword and telephone number i forwarded the email the very same day that was early december and I AM STILL WAITING on a reply.all i wanted to know is where is my merory dissappearing to? but no that is to much to ask for.THE WORST SERVICE EVER.