Telkom / cancellation request not adhered to and upgrading and taking money without my consent

1 Smart broadband wireless data contract, South Africa

Good Day

I had a 24 month contract and this came to expiring. I was called by Telkom and asked if I want to upgrade. I asked them to send me the options or talk me through and was very rudely told "Go to the Web". I then said to them ok rather cancel the contract. I also went on my account and cancelled on there. This never helps. I have sent enourmous amounts of emails via my account, to customer care as well as phone calls hanging on for hours, with just no feedback or cancellation done. I am being debited monthly with the upgrade amount (without my consent. They do just what they want on your bank acount. I returned this monthly. I am now being harrassed by very rude people, the management company where I have now being handed over to. I found the email addresses of ALL directors, accounts people on the management companies website and sent ALL my communication I have to them as well with regard to this cancellation since last year April. I have also put a complaint on Hellopeter with no feedback. Telkom is the worst company to have anything to do with. They debit your bank account with whatever they want without any consent, upgrade contracts without consent and never can get through to the customer service, nor does it help you to get anything done on your online account you have. Not sure why they even have this.

I just want Telkom to cancel this contract that I have been asking to now for 10 months, and put this to bed as I was a loyal customer for the duration of my 24 months contract, and also get my name taken of from the management company's books.

Sw