Teleflora / Response to other complaints

1 Westrbook, ME, United States Review updated:

I know this is a complaint board... (I'm not that stupid) but I just needed to say my take on this company. I went online to place my first flower delivery order. The flowers were to be delivered today.
I looked at prices and reviews from three company's and decided to go with Teleflora.
On placing the order.. they let me chose the florist in the area that I wanted (had four choices-and you can view each of the florists website to make sure you like your choice) and it was as easy as placing an order for a book at amazon.
I left special instructions to deliver before 12, knowing that this was no guarantee, they only guarnteed that it would be delivered today.
Well, I called the florist (Harmon's and Barton's) this morning, got a friendly person right off and was told that my request should be able to be granted.
The flowers we delivered on time and looked like the photo. I was very happy!
Just need to give credit where it was due.

Ax

Comments

• De
      27th of Aug, 2008

Just a note to all- DO NOT USE an "order gatherer" to send flowers. They are merely a telephone call center & they charge you a very large fee to place the order. They, in turn, call a florist in that town & give them the order less the fee. You could have called a local florist directly & saved the $12- $15 fee. NEVER, NEVER use anyone other than a local florist!

• Do
      21st of Sep, 2009

I'm guessing this commentor works for Teleflora. You should spend your time fixing your customer service instead of posting bogus positives.

• Sh
      11th of May, 2011

Yes, I agree that this a Teleflora employee. Wow. Whatever..