Teleflora / Response to other complaints
I know this is a complaint board... (I'm not that stupid) but I just needed to say my take on this company. I went online to place my first flower delivery order. The flowers were to be delivered today.
I looked at prices and reviews from three company's and decided to go with Teleflora.
On placing the order.. they let me chose the florist in the area that I wanted (had four choices-and you can view each of the florists website to make sure you like your choice) and it was as easy as placing an order for a book at amazon.
I left special instructions to deliver before 12, knowing that this was no guarantee, they only guarnteed that it would be delivered today.
Well, I called the florist (Harmon's and Barton's) this morning, got a friendly person right off and was told that my request should be able to be granted.
The flowers we delivered on time and looked like the photo. I was very happy!
Just need to give credit where it was due.
More Teleflora Complaints & Reviews
- Teleflora.com - Do not use them unless you like problems 
- Teleflora - Bad for florists and customers! 
- Teleflora.com - Flowers never arrived 
- Teleflora - The don't deliver & tell you much later 
- Teleflora - Flowers 
- Teleflora - order number 64743 from morton’s flowerland, natchez, ms
- Teleflora - worst florist service of all time!!!
- Teleflora - plant ordered as a housewarming gift
- Teleflora - poor service
- Teleflora - order 29050294 not delivered on requested date