Teleflora / Did not Deliver

1 SC, United States Review updated:

Company promised next day delivery for an up-charge on May 9. Order placed on May 8. Flowers were ordered for my elderly mother for Mother's Day, since we could not be there. Company did not deliver as promised and has not returned my calls or responded to inquiries. Do not trust this company to do what they promise for important events or dates, unless you and those you are trying to express your thoughts too want to be disappointed.

Al

Comments

12th of May, 2009

I'm furious!! The promised SAME DAY DELIVERY for a belated Mother's Day flowers. It is know May 12th, and my order still never came through. THis was my first time ordering flowers online and Teleflora WAS THE WORST. Asked for a refund and was told it would take 7-10 business days.

Even sending an email is horrible, no one every gets back to you. Someone ALWAYS picks up the phone, however they lie and say that the dilvery is on the truck, when it is not.

DO NOT USE Teleflora! They suck!!!

12th of May, 2009

Sally - your flowers must be on the same "truck" as mine are . . . the only thing is mine have been traveling since last Friday. So much for Mother's Day . . . I don't mean to be flip about your situation - just know that you are not alone. I actually got through to the corporate offices in California today. Of course, the person I was supposed to speak with wasn't there, so I left a message. Let's see how far up the ladder I go with this complaint - I'm not stopping until I reach the top.

• Rh
      15th of Feb, 2011

I ordered flowers on line for my daughter the day before Valentines day. I paid a 25.00 service fee plus the total for the flowers, bear,
    candy and balloon. I recieved an e-mail stating they had been delivered however, my daughter has not seen them yet. The catch is my daughter and her husband are stationed at Barksdale AFB in Barksdale Louisana. The florest on the airforce base held the order in her hand at 7:00 a.m. Valentine morning and sent it back to Teleflora because she was to busy to fill the order. This is the first time my 22 year old daughter has been away from home and it was VERY important for her to recieve this gift to cheer her up. I am so angry I will consult an attorney. Breach of contract. They stated the flowers would be delivered ON VALENTINES DAY and they were NOT. I will Never order flowers on line again. They have my money but my daughter doesn`t have her flowers. That is stealing!!!

• Jl
      15th of Feb, 2011

Never delivered for Valentine's Day, even when they confirmed that the delivery date would be 2/14/11.

• Ke
      15th of Feb, 2011

@ jlinc84...I DIDN'T GET MINE EITHER! I am HIGHLY disappointed! Every year I order from 1800 Flowers because they have always been efficient and I can also TRACK my order. You cannot track anything with teleflora. I even tried to call and check the status of the order and got busy signals. I finally pressed "1" to pretend I wanted to make an order just so I can speak with a rep live and complained. I asked for a FULL refund. they offered to deliver today, 2-15-2011 along with a 50% credit. I refused it. I told them tey guaranteed my delivery for Valentine's and failed, why should I believe you will deliver today? Valentine's is over, it is too late, and I will be ordering "make up" flowers from 1800 Flowers. 1800 Flowers RULES, you hear me Teleflora?? Get you [censor] together!