TATA Indicom / Service barred without explanation!

1 India Review updated:

I have 3 (2 mobile + 1 walky) connections of tata indicom. When i was in roaming location and my due date was still not over, they have stopped my services without any explanation and prior intimation resulting to a mental harassment to me and my family. Few customer care executives are very rude and bang the call after unable to give a proper explanation. i have already paid then vide cheque no. 368852 of HDFC Bank, sarat bose road branch dated 24.01.07. but till date my service is barred. Even my incoming service is barred.

Comments

• Ra
      31st of Jan, 2007

Service barred without notice

Me and my family have been an old costumer of tata indicom service .but now our relationship are going not only bad but bitter as well.

- When our credit limit was only 5000 ,how does it reaches 14000/-
    - Why consumer care recommended me to pay 2000/- as interim payment ,so that our de-barred services could be revived
    - On the basis of inbuilt amount ,debarred the service thrice
    - Never and ever there was a previous lapse in bill payment
    - Why we should pay the money which is inbuilt and just computer is showing, of which even the most technical personals could not get a hard copy ,is there any relevance for paying the interim bill,which were asked when we visited several times in the nearest tat idiom hub at ARJAN PALACE
    - After getting fully convinced I bought the package of free incoming while roaming that your published and informed criteria clearly mentions that roaming is totally free, while in practice it is so that bill is generated and later it would be discounted, which exceed the limit this applies even when it talk in between tata to tata mobile only.
    - Company can SMS 100's of times per day about the ring tone, winning the car message, and other rubbish information but never and ever they informed about the barring of services.

On 13th of January 2007 a message came about over bill of about 4000 Rs, requesting to make an interim payment to continue the services. I personally inquired that why they haven’t sent a proper monthly bill to me. Reply was due to some technical error a company was unable, on 17th 0f January 2007 I get the bill and the same time I deposit the bill of Rs 3372, why should I bear for the technical error occurring in the indicom computer, this is seer violation of not only consumer right but human right as well.

I am a media person and it can be gouged easily about the tremendous loss I incurred personally and professionally. The customer care personal always took me in grant provoked me to pay interim payment, never ever they gave any idea how to contact any superior information provided by them is tit-bit not complete and convincing even the facts and figures changes with change in personnel.

• Go
      3rd of May, 2007

A copy of email to TataIndicom:

I wish to bring to your notice that, my wife's TATAINDICOM service Mobile No.9247128143 is being used for the last three and half years and suddenly blocked by the TATAINDICOM service providers and no incoming / outgoing and message alerts even after promising by TATAINDICOM under two years incoming prepaid service. since were are in tour and could not get proper reply from TATAINDICOM SERVICE providers we are not receiving any calls and could not bear the mental tension agony. Also, I am having one post paid TATAINDICOM mobile service from KURNOOL branch "DO MORE" scheme. (I wish to cancel all TATAINDICOM Services due to non-cooperation from your service providers)

12th of May, 2007

Our Telephone No.65705651. Payment for bill of April-07 for Rs.981=00. only by cheque is made and yet out going is disconnected. Details of payment like Cheque No, Bank's name and Branch Date of cheque and amount of cheque was given on 9th May 07, even after on 12th May 07 early morning at 2=38, out going was disconnected. Is it not harassment to Valued Customer?

Earlier We had complain for our other No64505822, for wrong charges of Rs.96=00 only for the Bill for April-07, we have already made the payment as per Bill but till today there is no response from Tata Indicom and Credit Of Rs.96=00 is not given till today.

Thus They neglect the customers' complaints.

• Pr
      7th of Apr, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am using a USB Datacards of Tata Indiocom but last two months i have not received the bills.

Thanks & Regards

Prem

• La
      4th of Nov, 2010

Dear Sir,

I am using tata indicon phone for last two yrs .18 octobe iI got a message from your if you recharge with 220 you will get 270 ruppes. I recharged my phone on same day bu till date I did not recieve your extra ruppes. In this regard I had talked to your customer care executive may time but they did not give me positive response. my comlaint no is pcr06311491

Thanks & Regards