Tata Teleservices Logo

Tata Teleservices

Having problems with Tata Teleservices?

A, E & F Blocks Voltas Premises, T. B. Kadam Marg, Chinchpokli

Delhi
2A Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi 110065

Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] Broadband connection

I agree with everyone who has put the complaint against Tata Indicom. I suggest everyone not to take any service from them. I have opted for Tata Indicom Broadband service. First the sales person came to me and asked for ID card Xerox and check of Rs475 (this was even confirmed by there executive). I paid him the check and the document. Then for 3 days I didn't heard from them, then when I Call them back I came to know that the check that they collected was for wrong figure and need to pay them Rs1602. I agreed and that person came back and I gave the check, then after 4-5 days I got a call from some other person asking for more documents, this was really frustrating, I wanted the connection fast and this guys were not aware what all requirement they have. I provided the other documents also.

Then I got a call from there Verification department and after Verification they told that you will get connection by Monday evening and our filed executive will call you. On Monday I waited and I didn't got any call, I called them on Tuesday I was assured by Wednesday evening I will get connection, I called Wednesday evening they said Thursday you will get connection, then on Thursday they told on Friday you will get it and today is friday and still I have not got any connection.

The problem is they don't have courtesy even to call and update the things, if you ask reason they will tell our router burned, we have cable shortage and all sort of idiotic reasons. This is really a humiliating experience I faced. God only knows when I will get that connection.

RESOLVED

• Tata Teleservices's response · May 02, 2011

Dear Mr.Shravan,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] .

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Mahesh Sep 02, 2008

Following is the mail conversation that I had with Customercare executive, Nodal officer, ...

I took Prepaid connection with 3 months Unlimited download.
    for the first usage of there will be login page given

Disadvantages:

1. When power goes off login session expires & we will not be able to reconnect it. they we have to call customer care & then they will reset. to reach them we have to spend atleast 30 minutes & it is not a toll free no.

2.As recomended from techinical & customercare executives for above problem I spent 2500 K nd got the UPS, but I tried to download 15 GB file. & it got disconnected. when checked with Customercare they said that default it login session will be disconnected for every 13 hrs.

3. download speed will be as per the plan but upload speed will be arround 10 kbps to 25 kbs. so whenever you click on some link for browsing it as to transfer some data from your pc to the browsing server this makes slow browsing which is less than a dial up connection

4. facing above issues I asked to remove my login session. for which they said that it is possible only if u go for satatic Ips & it will be additionaly charched as 2000 RS.

So for unlimited 3 month browsing of 256kb = dailup browsing experian you have to pay 2800+2000+2500=7300. For god sake even for my deadly enimies I will not prefer for this worste service

Mahesh Aradhaya/India/IBM
    02/09/2008 16:46
    To
    "nodalofficer.south3" <[email protected]>
    RE: Reminder 2: worste customer service

As you failed to provide the Unlimited connection for 3 months either you provide Static Ip on free of Cost or refund my amount .

Use My Help  It's the Helpdesk at your fingertips! Click Here
    Log a Ticket Now instantly without contacting Helpdesk! Click Here
    For a Complete User Guide – Refer IGA End User Guide updated in Bulletin Board à IGA IS Support section.

"nodalofficer.south3" <[email protected]>
    02/09/2008 16:06
    To
    Mahesh Aradhaya/India/[email protected]

RE: Reminder 2: worste customer service

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

This is to inform you that as per the update given by our technical team, you need to purchase static IP for the issue to be resolved, since it is a prepaid account.

We regret for the delay in responding to you.

Nodal Desk South3

-----Original Message-----
    From: Mahesh Aradhaya [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 2:25 PM
    To: nodalofficer.south3
    Subject: RE: Reminder 2: worste customer service
    Importance: High

As Discussed,

Kindly provide the update for the below concern.

› [email protected]

(Embedded image moved to file: pic01369.jpg)
     Use My Help (Embedded image moved to file: pic10171.jpg) It's the Helpdesk
     pic11933.jpg)
     Log a Ticket Now instantly without contacting Helpdesk! Click Here
     (Embedded image moved to file: pic20104.jpg)

"nodalofficer.sou
                 th3"
                 <nodalofficer.sou                                          To
                 [email protected]>           Mahesh Aradhaya/India/[email protected]
                 01/09/2008 17:56
                                           RE: Reminder 2: worste customer
                                           service

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

Greetings from Tata Communications.

This is to inform you that we have already escalated the issue to our
    technical team and our executive will contact you regarding the technical
    issue.

We regret for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Nodal Desk South3

-----Original Message-----
    From: Mahesh Aradhaya [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 5:23 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: Reminder 2: worste customer service
    Importance: High

below is the acknowledgement which ensure that one of the member from ur
    team as opened my mail & so for I have not got response for it. going
    ahead, I will wait for maximum of 30 minutes if not replied same will be

<[email protected].com>
    Disposition: manual-action/MDN-sent-manually; displayed
    Å+91-080-226-69936 (Direct) ÊFax
    [email protected]
    (Embedded image moved to file: pic30636.jpg)
    Use My Help (Embedded image moved to file: pic03933.jpg) It's the Helpdesk
    pic15031.jpg)
    Log a Ticket Now instantly without contacting Helpdesk! Click Here
    (Embedded image moved to file:
    pic21512.jpg)

Saturday night ( on 30/08/08 ) I started dowloading 15 GB of file &
    estimated time, as indicated was around 42 hrs. when I checked on sunday
    7.00 AM I could notice that my login session got expired. hence I gave a
    call to 18002097070.

Sathish answered to my queries & said that if the system is ideal for more
    than 6 hr it is natural that session get expires. I had a conversation for
    more than 28 minutes but he was only concerned on explain the cause for the
    problem & he completely failed to provide permanent solution for my
    problem. later I asked to provide the escalation matrix for which he
    completely ignored saying he cannot transfer the call to his supervisor nor
    he cannot provide escalation matrix.

I do lot of automated stuff on internet that requires active internet
    connection with Dynamic IP for more than 48 hrs.Kindly take a necessary
    action & provide me

1. proper permanent solution so that I need not to sit in front of
    computer for every 6 hrs nd keep my login session active.
    2. information on 1st, 2nd & 3rd level of escalation matrix for such
    type of queries
    Thanks &
    [email protected]
    (Embedded image moved to file: pic05952.jpg)
    Use My Help (Embedded image moved to file: pic16116.jpg) It's the Helpdesk
    pic02393.jpg)
    Log a Ticket Now instantly without contacting Helpdesk! Click Here
    (Embedded image moved to file: pic11079.jpg)

mailtopuneetgupta Jan 06, 2010

hi,

Never take tata indicom connection. I logged a request by calling customerservice in Feb to close my coonection. They said its done.

even after that they kept sending bills to my house. I live in Hyderbad and i took connection In meerut. When i asked hyderabad tata indicom, they said they cannot do anything as this is not a Hyderabad connection.

When i sent a mail to customer service they don't respond.

They kept on sending bill, they threatened my parents, saying they will log a criminalo case against me.
    they took monye from them

I would not suggest anybody to take tataindicom connection.

Puneet Gupta

• Su
    Subhasish Gupta Nov 04, 2010

I m using Tata Indicom Broadband 2.0 Wimax connection, Its really good, I wonder such a high speed connection I get from them, there after sale service is also very good, I recommend guys if you wann take good net connectivity please tata Wimax service.

From

[email protected]m

Shravankk May 02, 2011

Tata indicom never gave back my refundable amount. They disconnected my internet services and didn't even inform me about it. The residue amount was never paid back. I chased them for more than 4 months, they just close the ticket without any reason. Sometimes the reason was that I was not reachable on mobile phone. Quite silly people. I lost my money. I suggest never go for tata wimax connection.

• Di
    Dinesh May 15, 2011

I am using TataIndicom Broadband post paid connection for last 7-8 months. The speed is good and sufficient. However, the service is very unreliable. The connection goes on at least 2-3 occasions for hours in a week. The major problem is "local area distribution node" down. It remains down for hours/days. Surprisingly, there does not seem to any effective Service Level Agreement(SLA) for home users. If connection is down for 72 hours then only we are eligible for refund... why it can't be six hours... Another quite frequent problem is "active session" that needs to be killed/reset with the help of customer service. This is annoying and unnecessarily one has to go thru it for 10 mins, your name, my name validations etc.

I would request Tataindicom officials to kindly look into the matter and provide better service to home users as well.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
    Dinesh K
    Bangalore-560048

Sameer_123 Aug 20, 2013

I opted for tata broadband agent to get a Internet connection on 01/08/2013.

Agent name : Ajit
    Mobile No: 8856036788

I gave him 600 Rs for internet installation and all the documents. He said he will install inetrnet in 3 days. Now its almost 20 dyas i didn't get connection and when i am trying to call he is not picking my phone.

Also, When i tried to reach his team lead named and his manger also they are not respondng and last 4 days i am informed that they will connect it in half hour, enginner left office to get it connect in 1 hour, they will get it done next working day first half..etc.

Tem lead name: mansoor

Manager name: Shailesh dashrath
    email: [email protected]
    phone:9225625157

Also, another tatadocomo agent in same area said that company is providing net connection free of cost in my vicinity. Ajit duped me and will not return my money.

I called on customer care they are asking why you paid without any receipt?

Customer care: This is your fault that you have given an agent 600 rs without asking him, his ID proof and Employee code.

I went to complain at service center, their response is that they can't lodge complain and called(Ajit on call) he said he will return money 2 in days.
    After discussion on call between CC executive and Ajit, Ajit told me sir 600 rs in not big amount why are you getting worried.

He has not returned my money yet.

Agent name : Ajit
    Mobile No: 8856036788
    Location: Wakad, Pune-411057

I have already sent 10 mails on below given ID but no response.

Alok

Delivery of non working inst. for new connection

Re: TATA Indicom

With great enthusiasm and trust in the name of TATA , I applied for a wireless telephone on June 18th, 2007.

1. Your sales agents field rep Mr Ravi , took Rs 3122 with out a receipt and promised to delver a new telephone model with full futures.

2. After 48 hours a telephone was delivered in a NEW BOX and the delivery boy vanished with out explaining any futures.

3. The telephone did not work as expected and a due complaint was lodged on "121" on June 20th, 2007 and an action was promised . Typically a service technician by name Babu , walked in and informed that the unit is defective and will replace later - He did talk to the sales agents rep , regarding the model delivered.

4. Another 24 hours , the instrument will go in to hibernation mode as and when it likes , cutting of all communications.

5. We did call the agent who took the money , and one Mr Sukumar ( Mr Ravi told that he is MD ( this two letters should have more meaning I suppose), came on line and explained that the new unit will be given 24 hours.

6.After 24 hours , when we called him, he informed still they have not got the unit and he was trying to put me in touch with one Mr Venkat and I declined this invitation - it is futile to be talking to an executive in TATA's for a faulty instrument.

7. We did call the customer care, again and a service technician came - and replaced the old battery from another old instrument and left.

8. Again the instrument will go dead as and when it likes.

9. On the second day of installation, when I called , I was told by the customer care team that I have paid only Rs 2122/= and so I will get only the refurbished unit. When I made my point that we paid Rs 3122/= he took note of this and talk to the agent. From then on it started reflecting Rs 3122/= .

9a. While we have paid for ISTD facility this activation was done , till we complaint again nor we were asked, whether we asked this facility when verification was done.

10. Since i have gone on travel in between and called the Sales Agent again and they again promised some time on June 23, 2007, that "they will replace" and nothing happened.

11. When I demanded a receipt for the money we paid to the agent on June 30th, he promised to delver it by 6pm on that day . I still informed him that the unit is not working. As of today no receipt is given - imagination runs wild now.

12.Based on a new complaint on July 1st and I was informed that TATA will deliver a refurbished unit. The current unit is also refurbished as one can clearly see OK sticker in all places where ever the engineering dept could put. When I countered him , that where is the guarantee , that the " new " refurbished unit will work , he did make a note and left

13. In a span of 12 days -
- 3 technicians visited us
- half dozen tel calls to your customer care centre from Hyderabad
- 4 calls to the sales agent
- 1 call to the sales agent from another city in India
- an e mail to your center from India
- a call to your office on July 4, 2007 from an overseas country
to your customer care team and their supervisor
- and this mail

did not produce any tangible results.

If this email and these complaints do not open up the weak links in your system and nothing will do . At least please train your agents not to tell WHITE LIES just to get the target and get the incentive given by the TATA INDICOM

Would it be appropriate , if we demand that we are not charged anything from June 18th, 2007 till the date of promised instrument is delivered and functions satisfactorily at least for four weeks before we are charged.

or Would it be appropriate seek another service provider , Reliance who has similar services

or Would it be appropriate for us to write to you to return , the money that we paid Rs 3122/= and take back your instrument.

Or Would it be appropriate for the executives in this supply chain to digest the fact that for the past 3 months no new units are available in ap circle ( Words of Touchstone Teleserives executive) - and customers are taken for a ride.

I need to pin point that I am not the only one and I could locate in the web many such complaints - If this is our attitude, Perhaps a million remake of "Shiva -The Boss" will not make any difference except for the pop corn & coffee selling well for 3 hours for every show that is screened.

In a country where freedom was won from near slavery, with out use of bullets , by convictions and commitment , with the current path of stability , and if we are to go into the growth path , you may forward this mail to the chain of managers in your team.

• Yo
    Yogesh Kumar Sep 23, 2008

Dear sir, Gd day!
    I had buy 1 SIM card for internet services on 18th Sept'08 from Alambagh (Lucknow) outlet and I had been told that somebody will come to your place to installed and explained everthing but till date NOBODY came also NOBODY reply when writting mail on curtomercar [email protected]
    even nobody properly reponding when my wife calling to concern nos like 9235008282 and 9235000121 .
    Could you pls. look in to this matter and solve my problem.
    Truly your,
    Yogesh Kumar
    1B/271 Vrindavan Yozna, Near LPS, Rbly Rd, Lucknow
    Mob. 9451875883

• Su
    Sureshpal Dec 04, 2009

Dear sir/Madam,

It is to inform you that my M-9235496101 installed in the name of Suresh Pal is not working properly. Presently I am at DELHI. I tried my level best to re-charge the the mobile, but all efforts are invail. Therefore, you are requested to kindly do the needful at the earliest to make the recharge of the mobile, as I have to make some urgent nature of calls to my familty members as I am facing lot of inconvenience.

Thanks .

rammmmmm Aug 13, 2010

i don't know what is the procedure is followed by the company or by your distribute
    now i am complaining for my 3"sim in 4 month that is my mistake that i buy it again
    again my new sim mob 09248680359
    i already submit paper 3 times but phone is not working yet
    your costumer care is option is working

• Ji
    jitendar kumar singh Aug 29, 2010

i have taken tata photon whiz on 2nd of aug and i changed my billing in email but unfortureatly i forget my passward so pls help me and send me my bill. so i can deposit the money and let me my passward again

Pathetic internet speed

One day, unfortunately I decided to go for TATA Indicom Walky service. I am a die hard internet user and I thought that I would use the promised walky internet speed of 115.2 kbps, even though the charges were mind boggling! But when I started using the service, I was hardly able to open any site properly, even after disconnecting and reconnecting my connection several times, forget downloading big files, and the bills I received were huge! I wanna sue TATA!

• Ka
    Kangaroo Jan 26, 2011

No refund of money is not the fault of TATA. They do refund the money back. I have worked there previously. The employees of Tata take the money that the customers should get. In many cases the customers are not even aware of the refund they are entitled to. Its very easy to fool them. I should admit, I also enjoyed some of it when I was there.

Refund pending for last 8 months and more

I am Rajesh Navgire from pune a customer of tataindiconbroadband login id : [protected]@eth.net. I had discontinued the broadband service of tataindicom because of its thousand problems i had discontinued the services in October 2006, the request number is 901390, then i raised several complains for refund numbers are 1012776 , 1031214, 1121648, 1329948, 2150798, 2573663 and so on..., but still i have not got any refund. I have also surrendered the equipment to the tataindicom broadband office at kalyani nagar in pune in October the router serial no. was 7721136H061038611 with adapter abd TT Box. Since then i have been waiting for the refund.

• In
    Insta Kharma Jan 21, 2008

Mr. Navgire has no problem with stealing from or being misleading to others, so why should he be surprised when he receives the same treatment from others? It's called Kharma, dude. And it's come back to you.

• Ag
    Agni Sharman Feb 26, 2008

Quick Summary of my experience with TATA Indicom broadband @ Chennai.

TATA Indicom broadband (VSNL) guys lost track of money they took from me.
    Kept blaming about non-payment and started to de-activate my connection without prior notice.
    Remember I am a customer who had been using TATA Indicom broadband for a year now.
    Activated the connection Feb 15th 2007

If this is how they treat their customer who had been using it for a year, forget those new comers. Will be treated next to piece of ###.

They have damn good technology in place and BUNCH of IDIOTS to maintain their backoffice operations.

Another way they cheat customers is by not giving the downtime credit for usage.
    Its like sarkari office... Working or not you still need to pay the full rent.

Now read my communication to TATA Indicom broadband and their response.
    -agni sharman
    Chennai.

Here is the copy of my communication with TATA Indicom Broadband @

-Sharman (agni)
    Sharman’s Cab Company
    [email protected]

Refuse for refund of security deposit

I am a pco oprater i had a pco connection of tata (no:[protected]) which has been surrendered by me to my distributor (kar-nit-technologies) on 27-10-2006 but i have not receive refund of my security deposit of rs 5000 i have been complaint many times at tata customer care.

After register these complaint their customer care executive said that in their records tata teleservices has received my ptb refund on 26-01-2007 from the distributer and i have received my refund in 48 hours but i have no response from ttl and when i go to my distributors office they said that they have no record of my refund i have also the receipt for surrender of the ptb (receipt no:35804 s no: mar 06-07 / 011 / ptb). Finally they strictly refuse to give me my security deposit.

Stay away from TATA TeleServices!

Plan change without informing consumer

To:

TATA Indicom
Ms. Navaz Karanjia,

I would like to raise a complaint against a SEVERE ISSUE from TATA INDICOM Billing Department of Gujarat Circle. I am a Gujarat TATA INDICOM Customer but due to my Profession I have to TRAVEL a lot and since last 6 months I am moving between Andhra Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. Due to some reasons, from last 3 months I have left my MOBILE at my home (Lucknow) with parents so that I can contact them as per my convenience as I am always on the move. But I have found a BLUNDER done by TATA INDICOM BILLING DEPARTMENT of Gujarat.

Please find my bill of following months (Mar’07, Apr’07, May’07 and Jun’07). Under the CORPORATE SCHEME which I took in August’06, I was entitled of following facilities:
a) 100% Disc on first 250 Local & STD Calls.
b) 100% Discount on CLIP, CW, CF, VMS, & 3 WC.
c) 100% Disc on First 100 Local & National SMS.
d) 100% Disc on Roam Incoming Charges. [UYL 499 Roam Plan Bill Plan Charges]

Under the fourth point, by paying 150 Rs. extra monthly, I was entitled to have my ROAMING FREE for ALL INCOMING CALLS. Kindly check out my March’07 and April’07 bills for CONFIRMING the same.

But since my May’07 BILL, even though I have been charged Rs.150/- for the UYL 499 Roam Plan Bill Plan Charges, my plan for 100% Disc on Roam Incoming Charges was not CHARGED PROPERLY in my BILL. In May month, my incoming was only 359 Minutes so I didn’t bothered to REPORT the issue, but in this Month (June) , for my incoming of total 946 minutes, I have been given a discount of only 750 Rs and rest 196 minutes call have been charged.

I am not able to understand ONE THING that when I SUBSCRIBED for this CONNECTION, I was told about the SCHEMES clearly and if I am not wrong as per TRAI RULES and REGULATIONS, a customer can not be CHARGED for any SCHEME CHANGE without making him informed. So my questions to you are as follows:

1) Why the scheme was changed for me without even informing me?
2) While giving CONNECTION, TATA INDICOM didn’t mention about any TERMS AND CONDITIONS that such PLAN CHANGE can happen and that too without informing Customer.
3) I took this connection coz it was useful for me under my profession and if the SCHEME wont be reverted back to its ORIGINAL FORM, then I will be forced to ESCALATE this matter to TRAI and along with that I have to file a case against TATA INDICOM in Consumer Court.
4) As per TELECOM Companies’ regulations, companies can’t change the PLAN based on which the customer takes the connection till the TIME it has been conflicting with some TRAI guidelines.

Kindly look into the issue and make the NECESSARY adjustments. Also, I would like to request you to ensure that such sort of ERRORS are not done in future. I am regular customer and I have always paid my BILLS on time. Even my CREDIT LIMIT is 10,000 Rs/-.

I am sure that my concerns will be take care soon and I won’t have to ESCALATE it to the TRAI for Consumer Protection and Redressal of Grievances

Please Note: I am going to be on the move (roaming) for may be next 6 months.

Also, after seeing the ISSUE raised by another person (http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/tata-indicom-c1429.html) I believe that such sort of BLUNDERs are done in PAST by billing department.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Pawan S. Dwivedi
Associate Consultant - ES
Herbalife Project – SCM Track,
Infosys Technologies Limited,
Mob: 91-[protected].

The desire to be extraordinary is a very ordinary desire.

Refused to accept validity period 24 months for 100hrs pack

Re: VSNL

This is to inform you that I am availing VSNL Dial up Internet Pack for 100 hrs. for one year, which is going to expire on 22 June 2007.

In the mean time VSNL has come up with a renewal offer of 100 hrs. pack for Rs.898/- valid for 24 months (Double validity) subject to renewal on or before 15 May 2007.

I had accepted their offer and sent my consent mail to them on 13 May 2007 which VSNL have registered on 13 May 2007 vide VSNL order no 1243626 (scanned copy of the same is attached for your ready reference). My wife received the pack on 18 May 2007 and handed over a cheque no. 880869 dated 14 May 2007 for Rs.898/- drawn on Canara Bank, Canning Street Branch, Kolkata favouring Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd to the bearer of VSNL

However on website when I tried to signup for renewal, I found the validity of the pack to be only for one year instead of Two years, so I did not continue and logged out from their website immediately.

I sent an e-mail to their Customer Service on 19 May 2007 made complaint regarding this validity but they have refused to accept validity for 24 months because it was not renewed on or before 15 May 2007 (although in their confirmation the date of registration was mentioned as 13 May 2007).

Sir, am I not eligible to get the double benefit renewal offer for 24months when it was registered by them on 13 May 2007 and when the payment to VSNL was made on time.

I would request you to take proper action regarding this matter so that I am not deprived of this facility.

Yours faithfully,

Pranab Ch Chandra
19M Abinash Ch. Banerjee Lane
Kolkata-700 010
[protected]@vsnl.net
Ph:033-[protected]/[protected]

email attached for your perusal

----- Original Message -----
From: <[protected]@vsnl.co.in>
To: <[protected]@vsnl.net>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 11:51 AM
Subject: Purchase of Tata Indicom Total Internet Service Account

> Dear Subscriber,
> Thank you for choosing Tata Indicom Total Internet Service from VSNL.
> Your order for a renewal pack has been confirmed.
> Please pay the courier by Cheque or DD the amount as mentioned below. The
> Cheque / DD should be in the name of Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. Please
> do mention the Order Number on the back of the Cheque / DD.
> The details of your transaction are:
> Date of Registration : 13-MAY-07
> VSNL Order Number : 1243626
> Payment Mode : Cheque/DD on Delivery
> Bank Ref. Number :
> Registration website : http://signup.vsnl.com
> Should you require any assistance on our service or if you wish to share a
> suggestion with us, please feel free to call your local Customer Service
> Center or email us at
> [protected]@vsnl.co.in
> Best Regards,
> Head - Customer Services
> VSNL

----- Original Message -----
From: Customer Service (Retail-India)
To: [protected]@vsnl.net
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 10:57 AM
Subject: FW: Renewal for 100hrs pack

Dear Mr. Chandra,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that “Double validity offer” was up to 15/05/2007. Kindly be noted that if you renew your account now you will get the validity of one year. If you require any further assistance revert back to us to do the needful.

Thank you for your time and patience.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service http://internet.vsnl.com/contact/customercare.htm ( the link contains the location wise contact numbers ) or mail us on [protected]@vsnl.co.in We will be delighted to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Praveen Kumar,

Customer Service,

TATA Indicom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------From: [protected]@vsnl.net [mailto:[protected]@vsnl.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 10:42 PM
To: Customer Service (Retail-India)
Cc: [protected]@vsnl.net
Subject: Renewal for 100hrs pack

Dear sir, urgent

This is to inform you that I have booked 100 hrs renewal pack valid for 24 months on 13th May 2007 vide vsnl order no 1243626.Your letter dt 14.05.2007 mentioned with serial number and pin no. which I have received on18.05.2007 from yr courier service about 12 noon signed by us. Today when I entered the pin and serial for renewal it appears that the validity is for one year. How is it possible? when it was registered by you on 13th May"07 and it was agreed by you for validity for 24months as per your letter and mail to me. I have not continued for renewal and logout from your site.

Therefore, I would request you to take immediate action, otherwise I have to make stop payment of cheque for violation of agreement and also inform your higher authority for necessary action.

Pranab Ch. Chandra

19.05.07

• As
    Asrar UL Haq Nov 05, 2008

Dear Sirs,
    I want to get renewed my account as the validity has already been expired.
    My above mentioned email ID is not working.
    You may please reply at the under address:
    [email protected]

I would like to make the payment online through ICICI bank.

Kindly assist me.

Asrar-UL-Haq

Internet is always down!

Facing internet disconnection for 5 days in a week. No customer care staff or No technical engineers it's like a laundry shop. Never ever go for tata indicom broadband because it is not worth full for a paisa. Some useless human answering machines in the customer care (If you luckily get line to talk to the customer care, after several try). Illiterate customer care executives with zero (000) knowledge, above that never lets you to connect to the supervisor at any cost even if they are wrong.

Existing Customers are the least prioritized in tata indicom broadband. The worst service ever seen in the whole world.

• Bu

QTR NO 17/70-B IOC TOWN SHIP
    HALDIA (WB)
    M 9433107771
    e mail [email protected] .com

Most of the time is... Downtime!

These people install a 24 hr connection which works barely for 6-7 hours during the day time only. People who have work with their over seas friends and colleagues (in the USA) or Canada, suffer because there is no internet working at night.

The reason they Give is, the fiber might just be cut. Once the line is down, the technician doesn't turn up for 3-4 days. And when he comes, he needs royal treatment and seeks pleasantries and rewards. Is this what how tata broadband works???

• Se
    seema sridhar Jun 12, 2007

List of problems against tata indicom broadband

1. Very very bad service
    2. Always the line is down
    3. Once the internet is down it takes more 48 hrs to rectify
    4. Technical assistance is very very poor

Fake case filing & harassment

Everybody must read this - How efficiently top brass companies behave with their dear customers.

Being highly dissatisfied with the Tata Indicom services, I decided to get it disconnected. Customer care seemed to be not so happy on this and went on calling at abrupt timings persuading not to disconnect ( offering schemes like waiving off pending bill amount & so on).

The last settling bill I received for disconnection was for amount Rs1179.00 & was paid immediately ( the cheque cleared as on 30th April 2007). The Handset & accessories were picked by their agent on 06May2007. As discussed, customer care executive told me that my security of Rs 1000.00 would be refunded to me after 80DAYS!

17 May 2007: I receive a call from Information Officer of Delhi High Court that a case has been booked under my name as I have refused 2 earlier notices by post (what was all that I could not understand -- refusing what notices despite the fact that somebody is always present at our home!). Further I was told if I do not sought out this (unknown) matter, the file will be passed on to local police station & further charges for confiscation of property worth Rs 15000/-

My mother is a heart patient & had the biggest shock of her life -- after all what has been done wrong!

In a haste, I called up the number forwarded to me by this high court official ( name withheld)of the advocate (name withheld) & I was told that all this case was filed for not depositing my Tataindicom bill of Rs 1179/- , If I do it immediately within 1hour, the same file would not be transferred!!

I rushed to Tataindicom centre & was told that their was no pending due except for Rs 55/- which was additionally being charged even after paying settlement dues. Anyway, i paid Rs55/- bill & called the advocate incharge of handling my case. The person had no words & haphazardly tried to call off this issue. I tried to connect the advocate & tata cc person incharge -- you know it never answers!

Ironically, I have received a bill of Rs 55/ by courier 3 days back!

Can somebody tell me how should this new type pf harassment be handled? I am willing to take up this matter in customer court ( any takers!). I have all the required documents to prove authenticity of this case.

• Mi
    mitesh Feb 26, 2009

Hi

i am facing similar problem- disconnected the servises in jan 2009 - and recieved the bill once again in Feb

- can you suggest how you have handled the situation after that

thanks in advance

Bunch of ###!

Re: Tata Indicom Broadband

I don't know which language to use. You people stand even worst than ###. From today onwards i will always refer tata indicom as ###. In my entire life i will never suggest any body to go with with TATA Indicom. On top of that i have already logged on to bloggers site and mentioned my experience which i have faced with you people. You people have harassed me so much for 1 week that i cannot explain. I am not able to use my internet from last sunday onwards. From monday onwards i am calling customer care twice each and every day. You can check your records for the same. The best part is every time i have to hold for 10 minutes to talk to unprofessional hindi speaking illiterate jats and Jugars. I have already spend RS.250 in calling up you people but problem remains the same. From each and every cal centre executive i get the same reply we are getting it checked and will reply shortly. I wonder from last monday you people are checking and checking. Your technician came to my house to get it rectified, he just changed the wire and told every thing is fine. Links are down. Try to log in after half an hour it will work and he went away. I tried logging in after 1 hour it did not work. I again called customer care i got the same answer. We will get it checked.Please your customer care needs training drastically. I just want to know form you ### that on which business model you are working. I will like to share one data with you people because i am sure that no one must be knowing in your company. Penetration of internet connection is just 7 percent in entire India. I dont know your share in 7 %. So tell your your manager about this fact. I am sure that your manager will not understands it because he must be graduate from any tom dick and hary university. Share this information with a person who has got some brian. You will definitely lose me as a customer after 1 months because i have paid for my services. And for god sake you have little bit of shame left in your then please get my problem resolved. Any which ways i have already taken it as a loss and worst customer service i have ever experienced in my entire life. Shame on you people.

Amit Sharma
Contct no-[protected]
User id - Ajay Sharma 009

Shailja Mar 25, 2008

Hi Amit,
    I truely agree that these ci=ustomer care associates need trainning very badluy. I have come 15 days back to Pune and before that i was in mumbai. i never had such problem there which i am facing here. No commitment towards customers and this city has a lot to grow. I really feel like going back to Mumbai but don't have any option right now.
    I was trying for TATA indicom broadband connection but these people are very negligent...and they even can't talk to customers. i wonder how these people work here.

Do you ahev any idea of which internet provider is good in Pune - Pimple saudagar area.

Shailja.

• Ta
    tata indicom sucks Apr 09, 2009

tata indicom is a ###ing no good mother ###ing connection, i hooked up with a photon+ which u ###s told is unlimited (tat is 1250rs monthly)but my bill is gone up to more than 20000 rs, y the hell u ### named it as unlimited when it has a limit of only 15gb, do u ###s know the meaning of unlimited ...and u people never informed me in the first place that the unlimited in ur idiotic connection has limit...im not paying the bill go ### ur self u mf.

mahi Apr 22, 2009

i took photon+ i hardly downloaded 4or 5GB but i got my first bill RS4980 did u all got like that even download speed is 40kbps sumtimes its 2kbps also ...

Post paid bill plan change without intimation

1. I have been a post paid Tata Indicom customer from 20th October 2006 with the following user detail :-

a) Tata Indicom Account Number: [protected]
b) Tata Indicom - Telephone Nos. [protected] , [protected]
c) Phone in the name of - Kuldeep Singh
d) Billing Address:
C/O Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
1-A.J.C. Bose Road, 2nd Floor.
Kolkata-700 020 (W.B.)
e) Number of Telephones connection in a single account No. [protected] : 2 phones.
f) Activation Date: 20.10.2006.
g) Security Deposit -Rs.1000/-.
h) Allotted Credit Limit: 4000/-.

2. The Tel No. [protected] was taken for the purpose of permanent roaming with the Rs.150 free incoming plan. From the very first day itself this phone has been under roaming in Baraut area of U.P and also this phone had Get More 99 plan with a promo offer of Rs.150/- pm for free incoming while in roaming.

3. The Tel No. [protected] had the plan “Talk World 299” with promo of Rs.75/- for free Local Tata to Tata (T2T).

4. Now the actual; facts is that on scrutiny of my monthly following irregularities are noticed. :-

a) For Tel. No. [protected], the tariff plan has been changed from “Get More 99” to “CMO-Get More Rom”.
b) Incoming calls have been charged @Rs.1.75 per minutes instead of my initial installed plan charges i.e. “FREE INCOMING”.

5. I may let TATA Indicom know that my both mobiles had tariff plans agreed upon by me at the time activation. But once in a fine morning suddenly you have amended all their tariff policy without intimating to the undersigned. At that juncture, If they would have informed me about all changes made in the tariff plan then -accordingly I would have gone for a different tariff plan for [protected] and in fact could have taken a local SIM-card of that locality to avail the call charge of Re.1 per 3 minutes(calls made from [protected]) instead of being charged @ Rs.1.75 per minute.

6. In addition to above, I may mention here that everyday I used to receive 8 to 10 calls as well as SMS's from Tata Indicom call centers in regard to certain commercial advertisement etc. Whereas an important matter such as change of your tariff plan has not been yet communicated to me to avoid all inconveniences.

7. Hence, legitimately I am not agreed to pay extra charges levied upon me and an amended fresh bill may please be generated as per initial agreement signed by me with them for payment concern.

8. I solicit Tata Indicom's all co-operation in this subject on urgent basis for settlement of outstanding dues without further delay.

Customer care executives provide wrong information

I am using two tata indicom postpaid numbers and my numbers are under one scheme that incoming call is free on one of my mobile number while the number is in roaming... Customer Care Executive changed My Tariff Plan without informing me... They informed me at the end of month... and now they are generating the bill according to new tariff plan which is around 8000/-.

I called them and one of them gave wrong information to me about my tariff plan... when i filed a complaint against them they said we will revert back to you within 24 hrs and now its more then 48 hrs but still no response from them... i just want to know whether the customer guys are their for helping us or for misguiding us... Customer Care guys are really too irritating... they themself dont knw the scheme and they just try to influence their customers with wrong information and only their users suffer ultimately...

chand-verma Oct 16, 2007

hi!!!!
    i have bought a connection 1 month ago.it is still not activated.i have called your ganesh nagar office at 01164590998.they have taken my original water bill.my owners are forcing me to return that but ur office members are not doing so.
    plzzzzzzzz tell them to send that bill back 2 me.
    form no.:DL00592648
    ESN/RUIM: A10000020815BB(80C0B52A)
    MY CURRENT PH. NO.: 09250235548

• Ni
    Nimesh P. Upadhyaya. May 03, 2008

i am Nimesh P. Upadhyaya from navsari not receiving my bills regularly and some services like ISD CALLING being stop after few days from activation.

randeep jain Aug 20, 2010

i got a full & final stalment letter for close the tata number its 9212036802. But they always genrate new bill. There comes call from collection department

joy jolly dabhania Mar 23, 2011

my number is 02686451229 i cancelled this postpaid connection

please do the needfull (+918866226523)

joy

Illegal use of mobile / poor service!

Tata indicom has been my worst experience till date.I ordered for a cell phone which was supposed to be...

Poor internet connection

This complaint is regarding the extremely poor customer orientation from TATA Teleservices (TTML), Zone: Pune

I have taken a broadband connection from TTML, After a long lead time from installation... The connection is installed & the service engineer (Mr Niti Raj), was informed that the connection is getting connected & disconnected every minute...he took no action, then i reported 5 time s this report to customer care centre... No action...

I found that it is due to Slight voltage fluctuation, the equipment provided is extremely poor... Made In China ; No Voltage Fluctuation control, a good adapter accommodate the supply voltage from 100-250V... I have given a request for cancellation of connection, three times, still no action.

Shame on the services from TTML, in such a competitive world...

• Us
    usman26 Feb 25, 2009

i also agree with him TTML is really very bad connmention they are here to make people fool
    i have taken a limited plan of 199 in which i get 425 MB free n when i get the bill for the first month i got 1900 rs bill i n havent used so much
    i made a complaint at coustomer care but no response from that

No responsibility

I m the student of M.B.A. 1st yr. I got relieved from my exam and then i had to hve a summer internship in...

Wrong charges

My telephone N0. [protected]. Bill for month of April-o7. for Rs.1020./= Bill No. [protected]. dt. 17/04/07. Rs. 96/= charged for Voice Portal Voice 12900, for 16 Units. I am paying Rs.25/= for itemized Bill every month. I am getting itemized Bill. In above referred Bill there is not a single Voice Portal is made by me and yet I am charged for 16 Units only Rs.96/= It seems that Tata Indicom is habituated to cheat public and collect lacs of rupees. In last month, in my 3 different Telephone Nos Bill, I was given a Credit Of Total Rs.334=60P. only. In above referred Bill I am charged Rs.96/= wrongly. Tata Indicom must be penalized for cheating the public.

Rajesh Anand May 13, 2007

Re: Tata Indicom

With regret, I am forced to write this e-mail to you that I have not been to get resolved through your highly expert officers. My Phone # is 9212496155 and account with Tata indicom is 207574930.. Complaint # is 70781781.

I have seven Tata Indicom #'s in name of "Party Poppers" and one of them is number 9212496155. This refers to Moto razor 999 plan and the current bill amount is INR 796. You will find that major charge to this account of INR 678 is for Voice Portal 12900. I never knew of this option and the first time I have been informed of this option today when I spoke to your customer service representative. I have never used this option in the last one month since when this number has been activated. You may like to check with other no's of Tata indicom like 9212322381,382,383,388, 399 where in past 4 months of usage we have never used this option as we do not require it.

The purpose of our association with Tata indicom was for the faith we had in Tata group and today after receiving the bill indicating wrong charges I am very upset of being associated with a fraud group. Our requirement of Tata phones was only for the purpose of listening and making calls (when required) so that our bill cost is limited. We never thought that TATA will inflate and put wrong charges in the bills to make income from its customers.

I request the authorities to investigate on this issue for charges that have been levied for services never applies by the undersigned and never used by the undersigned. By cheating its customer in this way, the management will be loosing its customers. I demand that these charges be reversed and the amount actually due may be notified to the undersigned so that the same can be paid on time.

Please do not harass customers on such issues. The customers have trusted such a big group and have faith in it. Making wrong bills via scheme of Rs.6/- per hour hurts the customers on why they believed this group. You may call me at 9212322383 in case you have any questions.

Look forward to hear from you.

Rajesh Anand

• Mo
    Moinuddin Mohammed Jul 12, 2007

I'm here to search the truth and find if it was happened with me or I can find more and more victims of TATA 12900 fraud service.

TATA 12900 service deducted more than 200 rupees two times, first time it happened with my dad who is lay man with any mobile and next time it happened with me, after half an hour argument their customer service is just giving me the time when call was made and duration of the call. They were unable to give details what was downloaded or listened.

According to their records a call is made for more than 20 minutes, and just see what excuses they are giving.

1)Maybe some children would have downloaded and listened the music. They don't know the youngest child in our house is 26 years old and that's me.

2)Maybe you pressed some button by mistake. They are unable to give me an answer how many buttons should I press to download or listened any music. Or how many minutes their automated system will wait a user input before disconnecting the line.

This TATA indicom 12900 fraud will be popular as their service is now today.

If you are the victim please come forward and let others know whats happening.

rajasri Apr 07, 2008

I totally agree for the same, as I am also received the same type of bill where they charged for 27 units and charge of Rs. 162/- (One Hundred and Sixty Two), for Voice Portal Charges and the number is 12900. I never knew about this service, and totally agree that this is a fraud service, where the loyal customer will loose for this type of f lawful application configured for customers, eventually the customer will be lost. I have also registered a complaint with no 113359817, and waiting for their reply.

• Ju
    Junaid Mar 10, 2009

I totally agree. I am a suscriber of Tata Indicom Post paid walky service. In my current Bill ( Bill No: 639496180 ) they have suddenly charged me INR 450 for 75 units of Voice Portal with 12855 . Many of my friends warned me that Tata Indicom at times do cheat and do fraud billings.
    Anyway I have planned to discontinue my service as I have lost trust and Faith in this Company's service.
    I have emailed the customer care and waiting for response as well as would call thier customer care to experience what other victimised customers have experienced.

Junaid

Maheshtata Sep 15, 2010

I agree with ur comments becoz i am also one among u guys so only solution for allthis is use ur phone for 2000 to 3000 rupess and disconnect w/o informing the tata.
    Tit for Tat

Bye
    Mahesh

Connection conversion issue

A copy of email to Tata Indicom Delhi Circle, India:

Subject: Home to Mobile Calling Cards

I have purchased Tata Indicom walky prepaid in the month of Feburary,07. whose no- [protected] under the scheme Rs. 1650 /= free talk time for two months after that I had to use Home to mobile plan . From April 1 I wanted to buy Home to mobile recharge card which is available Rs-250/ , Rs-450/ in the booklet and tata indicom websites links

I went all the true value shoppe first. I did not found this types of recharge cards available in south Delhi / west Delhi . Than I went main distributor at K- Block Lajpat Nager. He replied me these recharge cards are not available last six months. Some of the true value shoppe like Shop No. 4,,Plot No. E1, Hauz Khas, Hauz Khas, Bldg. No 6,New Friends Colony, 999/ 38, Kalkaji DDA Flat, Alakhnanda etc they replied me they did not sale this types of recharge cards but they read on the tata indicom scheme vouchers only.

Then I have visited to True value hubs at Sarita Vihar, New Friends colony and Cannught place. As a result I am not get the recharge card. I meet so many persons who have not get this kinds of recharge cards last six months.

Than I visited to Noida ( NCR) Tata Indicom Hub and shopee SHOP NO.22,BLOCK-I-25,SECTOR 12, NOIDA, G-10/11,Sector – 18. Recharge cards are also not available there. I have spent lot of amount to get recharge card Home to mobile.

Anand Singh Rana.

Ph- [protected]

CC: THE TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
(next to Zakir Hussain College)
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
(Old Minto Road) mailto:[protected]@del2.vsnl.net.in

• Ak
    Akash Dhuri Jul 02, 2007

I have tata indicom walky prepaid lifetime connection. Before 3/4 months i had purchased a recharge coupon of Rs. 110 / - & in that coupon i got talktime about Rs. 90 /- (I don't know exact figure). Now I am searching that coupon but i am not getting it. 2/3 shoppers said that there was no such type of coupon.

Shailendra Dec 18, 2007

Hello,

Same case here. These 110 coupons are either not available or having 50 Rs talktime. These tata guys had changed their website info and displayed 50 Rs talktime only for Maharashtra
    and for all other states 97 Rs. (What a gratitude!)

But now the info has changed and talktaime shown is 97.9 Rs for 110 Coupons. But it seems that only info is changing and physically coupons are not supplied.

Please do something! Otherwise don't display that you have such coupons and don't misguide the people.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Shailendra

jai kishan thawani May 28, 2008

This is regarding refund of my tata pco/std deposit, my tel no is 694349, and my a/c no is 202126447, esn no. 236a064c, equipment reyurn date 22/02/2007, your reciept seriel no B 89795, this is almost 15 months since i am calling at your local concern person, but i am not getting proper answer, they told me that refund will be come with in 15 days, know almost 15 months happend, your company such a good name TATA.i really disappoint and disturbed, where i have to go ? and with whome i shall contact in this regard. please do needful action whatever you can do .please do as soon as possible. THANKING YOU
    MY CELL NO. 98255 95441.

Wrong billing inspite of repeated requests

I was shocked to know that tata indicom is closing there value pack of free incoming while roaming... I purchased a connection under the scheme Do More 900 (ARP) in December 2006 and sudden withdrawal of this service is going to land me up in problem... when i asked for the reason from the customer care they were not able to satisfy me.

I have taken the connection for the purpose of roaming only and given advance rent for TWO YEARS. Now the company has asked to withdraw this facility which is not fair. They are breaking the contract. no such condition was there when they give the connection.

Also they are sending the wrong bill since Jan'2007 not making the correction in their record inspite of repeated requests.

Customer is KING... GOD KNOWS - about Tata Indicom what will happen?

• Pa
    Parvinder Jit Singh Jun 11, 2007

i have been using tata indicom connection from the last 2+ years and suddenly i am facing problems and no one bother to look into the matter. i am mailing from the last 6 months but my matter has not been resolved. incoming free during roaming has been amended to 750 minutes why? Because they needed connections only to sell. if no other service was offering this plan how can they and now there excuse is TRAI. my question to TTSL is why they dont take permission from TRAI before starting this service and if they have given us TTSL should bear the cost. I'll challenge this in court.

If you have email ids of the top most officers please mail me at

[email protected]

THESE PEOPLE ARE SO IRRESPONSIBLE THAT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM OF WRONG BILLING

My correspondance with ttsl employees are as under

Date: 27th.March2007
    Dear Mr. Green.

I am a subscriber of TATA Indicom having five connections on my name and paying bills regularly on time. Few months back I find that I have been charged @Rs.2.65 instead of Re.0.50 for ROAMING OUTGOING calls while roaming within the same state. For example if I call TTSL Haryana number while staying in Haryana I was suppose to be charged Re.0.50/ Pulse, but I have been charged Rs.2.65/Pulse. This thing comes in notice when I saw that “0” is not prefixed before the dialed number and Rs.2.65/Pules is charged in STD calls list column and moreover I was in Haryana at that time.

I bring this matter in the notice of CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES but nothing appreciable was done by them. I have even visited at COCO office in Sector-35 and Sector-34 Chandigarh but the things remains the same so I STOP PAYMENTS for all my numbers. I was even posted wavers for that but there is no Justification of the waver given to me. The waver posted for my account number 602297237 was so huge that even without paying bills for three months my account amount was coming in negative. Moreover the waver posted to me is not correct you may check it on the next page

I send mails to Nodal Officer, Customer Care Department and Mr. Sodhi (G.M. Sales, Punjab) but nothing was done by them either. Even after bringing the matter in their notice I receive THREE BILLS with SAME ERROR in them i.e. Jan, Feb & March 2007.

Mr. Sodhi forwarded this matter to Mr. Dhawan (09216709709) but even then my phones were disconnected FOUR times i.e. on
    • 1st of March 2007.when I was in Gandhidham (Gujarat) 1500 Km. away from my home.
    • 8th of March 2007.when I was traveling in train to Delhi. (disconnected from rest of the world)
    • 14th of March 2007 when again I was in train traveling back to Gandhidham.
    • 20th. Of March 2007 when I was in Gandhidham

Due to casual attitude of your department which forced me to hold payments I had to suffer. I am ready to pay bills but first solve my problem. I always insist to your department to correspond me by mails but they never bother to send me any mail what so ever. I will send you the copy of mails sent by me to your different departments time to time soon.

Most of the times I am in roaming and cannot do without phone. Because my number may get disconnected any time I had to take another HUTCH Gujarat Number (09825817562) to stay connected I suppose this is a SHAME for TTSL. Your are the last option left with me within the department before taking the matter to CONSUMER FORUM, TRAI & MEDIA. I have all the details with me by which I can prove myself in COURT. After 15-days I will file case against TTSL for HARASSMENT (disconnection) & WRONG BILLING to the customers even after taking the matter in the notice of your concerned department if the things are not sorted out. If this problem is with all my five numbers you may very well imagine how vital this problem may be, many other people might be paying more than 5 times unknowingly. TATA Teleservices is ROBBING customer’s pockets.

Whatever the waver has been posted to me I want the JUSTIFICATION of every call because I myself wants to check the calculations because I don’t trust you and I also want the ORIGIN OF CALLS made by me from the very beginning since I opt the connections. The reason of not trusting your department calculation is as under. This is just an example for my one number 092160 80888.

Bill Number-342067930
    Bill Date-11/03/07
    Page 4 of 13

According to your Bill the amount to be paid by me for STD calls is Rs. 999.05
    Note-Please see that all the mobile numbers dialed does not prefix ZERO i.e. it is a local call and by mistake metered as STD calls.
    According to C-Mo Corporate Plan-Business Silver tariff.

Land Line 11 29.15 11
    CDMA Mobile Local Calls while roaming in Haryana

871.85

164.5
    Grand Total 377 999.05 195.90

It means if I wouldn’t have seen this bill properly I might have paid you Rs. 803.15 + Service Tax @12.24 % (Rs. 98.30) i.e. Rs. 901.45 EXTRA.

I even launch a complaint to Customer Care with Complaint No.65695293 in response to this they have posted me a waver of Rs. 621 which does not bear any justification because it does not match with the calculations done above. So it is very clear that whatever the wavers posted to me is not upto mark your people are not working efficiently. Moreover I really don’t have this much time to do this exercise every month for all my five numbers.

Since I had no option left with me other then taking the matter IN YOUR CONCERN. I really want to keep these connections because it’s a good service except billing and some coverage problem in Gujarat. So I hope best from you and please feel free to call me on my TATA Indicom number 09216580888 if not get disconnected or otherwise contact me at HUTCH Gujarat number 09825817562. I request you to look into the matter personally.

Parvinder Singh,
    [email protected], [email protected]
    (09216580888, 09825817562)
    My other numbers

Note: This is my second mail to you including first and added error calculation for the month of April’07 in one account only.

Date: 23rd. April 2007
    Dear Mr. Green.

• 14th of March 2007 when again I was in train traveling back to Gandhidham.
    • 20th. Of March 2007 when I was in Gandhidham

Bill Number-342067930
    Bill Date-11/03/07
    Page 4 of 13

According to your Bill the amount to be paid by me for STD calls is Rs. 999.05
    According to C-Mo. Corporate Plan-Business Silver tariff.

Land Line 11 29.15 11

Page 4 of 15

Land Line 0 0 0
    172.25
    32.50
    CDMA Mobile Local Calls while roaming in Haryana (TTSL)

1014.95

191.50
    Grand Total 448 1187.20 224

It means if I wouldn’t have seen this bill properly I might have paid you Rs. 963.20 + Service Tax @12.24 % (Rs. 117.89) i.e. Rs. 1081.09 EXTRA.

Kind Attention: Mr. Darryl Green./ Mr. Dhawan

Subject: Bill dispute in all my numbers.

Dear Sir,

This is my repeated mail for the same issue which is pending from the last 4-months. I have been charged wrongly in roaming outgoing calls in same state and the matter has been put forward by mails to you and also to the officials of TTSL Punjab including [email protected] Two of my numbers have been BARRED (092167-80888, 092167-40444). I have also specified in my previous mails that I will pay all my dues when matter resolved but your people are inefficient in solving the same. You may check my account that I was never late in paying my bills. I will pay only if the matter is resolved once for ever or give me time frame because I am waiting from the last 4-months and receiving wrong bills every time even after my repeated complaints/mails. Mr. Pushkarna knows that I and my other numbers are in roaming in Gujarat even than my numbers are barred.

Please look in the matter personally so that I may not suffer from these suspensions any more. I will pay all my upcoming bills (only rentals) if matter is not resolved but put my numbers in service first.

Hoping best from you.

Parvinder (092165-80888, 098258-17562)

092160-80888, 092167-80888, 092166-40444, 092166-30333

Date: 07th.June2007
    Kind Attention: Mr. Darryl Green.

After so many mails, telecons and person to person meetings TTSL has not been able to solve my problem of wrong billing. After regular mails from me to TTSL from the last six months they came out with an excuse that the particular site from where the calls have been made is a SHARED site of Punjab in Haryana and the billing will be in the same way. My questions are

Why this took 6-months to come into picture?
    When this site was put into sharing and for how long?
    Was this information given the customers or published in any media of site sharing?
    Why if than conditions are not cleared with customer?
    Why am I not able to call any number in Punjab without prefixing '0' if I am in shared network and can call in Haryana without prefixing '0'.
    How can I make a call in Haryana circle number while staying in Haryana and what would I be charged? (According to my plan Business Silver 224 it is Re. 0.50 for mobile and Re 1.00 for landline).

Three of my numbers have been barred because of non payment and the reason was wrong billing.

My number 09216780888 is barred from more than 20-days, another numbers 09216740444 & 09216580888 is barred form 4th.June2007. I will not pay upcoming bills because of no service and pay all my due only if the following things are cleared.

Provide the detailed list of all the calls made and received from all my five numbers since I opt the connections because I want to check wavers myself.
    Details of all the wavers posted to me for all my numbers with justification.
    I use Haryana network for calling in Haryana it should be treated as local call. As I was told by your sales executed and according to your policies that calling with in the roaming state is treated as local.
    During subscription I opt a plan of Unlimited Incoming Free while roaming. Why this plan altered? And why this plan given without permission from TRAI? And if its given without TRAI permission TTSL should bear its modifications charged.
    Give all the clarifications through E-MAIL only

Please see to this matter personally because it is long dew case.

Date: 07th.June 2007

Kind Attention: Mr. Darryl Green

My numbers are still barred and there is no correspondence from TTSL people regarding the points raised by me in yesterday's mail. I am bearing heavy loss in business due to disconnected phone and that too because of your faults.

Please resolve my complaint as soon as possible or otherwise RESTORE my services till solution is provided by you. Because my services are barred please correspond through E-MAIL.

08th June 2007

Kind Attention: Mr. Darryl Green.

This is the third successive day I am continuously sending you mails because my numbers are barred and there is no correspondence form TTSL what so ever. Please specify the way by which my services will be restored and if payment is the only option then send your representative at my work place with all the details specified in the previous mails. I do not have any details of wavers and how much amount I have to pay after wavers this is what I am requesting from the last 6-months. Please justify with details or restore my services as soon as possible.

09th June 2007

Kind Attention: Mr. Darryl Green.

This is the fourth successive day I am continuously sending you mails because my numbers are barred and there is no correspondence form TTSL what so ever. Please specify the way by which my services will be restored and if payment is the only option then send your representative at my work place with all the details specified in the previous mails. I do not have any details of wavers and how much amount I have to pay after wavers this is what I am requesting from the last 6-months. Please justify with details or restore my services as soon as possible.

Parvinder Jit

Dear Sir,

My numbers are still barred and the matter is still panding from your end. Please solve the matter as soon as possible or otherwise unbarred my services.

rajdip singh Aug 05, 2008

my ne conection of chip modem no. 9216516516 is not working properly from starting . i want disconect and modem return to you. plz help me . i want broudband conection becoz the speed

sanjay khurana Aug 19, 2008

i am retailar of haryana kurukshetra. all staff of kurukshetra prepaid crcle very bad all mamber are good for nothing. my mobile number is 9253064939 .

Broadband not working

I sujay hinge from pune @ warje. Want to load a complaint that my broadband connection is not working from...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices