[Resolved] TATA Indicom — Tata indicom is a scam!
I had booked for a tataindicom broadband connection. I had got in touch with the sales person and he visited my residence, as per procedure and collected all the necessary documents and i paid him 500/- as cash, 50/- as his charge!! Well i was promised the connection in 2 days, but its already 15 days now and still i have no clue whats the status of my connection. Well the sales guy whom i had contacted doesn't pick my call. I called up customer care to check about it, but they asked for application number. I stated the application no which was mentioned on the form, but they said its invalid and they cant help!!
Well my question Is TataI ndicom is aware about these sales guys, as that guy had a ID of the Co?? If so how can they say that they are responsible??
Well i have submitted documents also, i am not sure whom to approach!! But i would request others please don't trust the sales guys, they are more or less cheaters!! Please be careful before submitting your documents. Don't pay the deposit until and unless u get the connection!!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More TATA Indicom Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond
- Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint
- TATA Indicom - Poor customer service
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market!
- Vsnl Tata Indicom Total Internet Service 100hrs Pack - Refused to accept validity period 24 months for 100hrs pack
- Tata Indicom Walky - Rude behavior from true value hubs!
- Tata Indicom Broadband Internet - Series of complaints
- TATA Indicom - Tata indicom — wow!!! What a cheater
- Tata Indicom Sxc 1080 1x Usb Modem - Modem initialization failed
- Tata Indicom Walky - Pathetic internet speed