Tata Indicom Broad Band / Bad service in online payment gateway

1 India Review updated:

Now a day's with this advancement in technology! Any one can cheat you if you are not awaken! Tata Indicom is a well known brand. Every one is aware of it. But I haven't expected such a bad experience in their site www.tataindicombroadband.co.in. Their payment gateway is complete ###. It shows your transaction is failed but the money is swiped out of my card. Even after the month they are not responding to my complaint. I don't know is there is any government authorities are here to monitor such a frauds?! Surely I have not expect it from TATA.

Su

Comments

Vi
  8th of Aug, 2006

Cheque Number : 004435
Cheque Dated : 22-05-06
Sales executives name : N.V Suresh
N.V Suresh’s Phone : 9243452800

This mail comes to you reminding that I am still waiting for the broadband services which you promised to start form 14th June 2006

Summary :
The Sales executive who picked up my order on 15th May 2006 had promised to start the service from 14th June 2006

He had also promised that the technical team will come and do the needful, But till date I have not seen any thing happening

I have called on 16th June and have registered a complaint about the same for which I was assured that I will get my connection within 2 days

Meanwhile the Sales person N.V Suresh has disappeared and his phone is always switched off. I haven’t heard from any one from Tataindicom Broadband customer care team either.

Listed are the complaints made

Complaint Number : 41690353 on 21st June
Complaint Number : 42278571 on 26th June
Complaint Number : 3711870 on 29th June

All my complaints have fallen on deaf ears I look forward for your response, failing which I am forced to take this matter to the Court of Law.

Thanks

Vijay Shivakumar

Jo
  16th of Aug, 2006

Dear Mr. Vijay Shivkumar
I think you should go ahead and sue them, They have been doing this to everyone and i have faced similar problems too. Even their call center staff are trained to lie and give bull ### stories. They are spoiling the name Tata which at one time we looked up at. They will go on promising you the moon until unless you take some legal action. I have contacted my lawyers too for a legal action against them.

Regards,
Joeseph

Sa
  10th of Sep, 2006

I had applied for TATA INDICOM broadband connection on 27/8/06 with payment of Rs. 2190 /- under the scheme i.e. Rs. 500/- will be towards installation charges & Rs. 1500/- towards 3 months unlimited pack @ 64 kbps.
Further checking the Account it was found that the package installed & registered by your engineer was Surf 1500 ( MRP 1230/- ) @ 256 kbps & not the Unlimited pack as per application form.I have already registered compliant with customer care vide compliant No. 393756 dated 16/08/06. You are requested to kindly take of above & do the needful as per request in the application form.
An early action will be highly appreciated. To save face the company has given me their demo card to surf. The asked pack has not been registered till date.

Regards

S.K.Iddalgi
SANJEEV IDDALGI
skiddalgi@hotmail.com
5623,Modern Housing Complex,Manimajra,Chandigarh 160 101
tel: 0172 5070409
mobile: 9316550542 /09816683705

8th of Mar, 2007

Ask your credit card company for a chargeback.

Ch
  5th of Jul, 2007

Tata indicom is one of the ### connections provided. Their customer care is the worst i have ever seen. They do not reply on to the complaints registered properly. I personally use this connection and the connectivity is there only 15-25 days in a month (maximum) in around 9 months of usage i might have approximately used about 6-7 months of internet. There is no other option for me since BSNL has too many customers in que it takes time for them to get to my form. When a complaint is registered they say "you will be contacted within 12 working hours" not a single call for a week! finally i some how get the technician's phone number and report him about the incident. Next time i call him i hear the *Tring-Tring* for about 10 times! Why doesn't he pick up my call? I call several times and he doesn't pick up the call later it is "The number you are trying to call is switched off". I SUGGEST PLEASE DO NOT OPT FOR TATA INDICOM "or better connectivity switch to tata indicom".

Bulls s**t... my phone tat is GPRS enabled connected 2 a data cable to PC gives better connectivity!

8th of Aug, 2007

I agree with chetan Ramakrishnan. I am using tata indicom connection from april 2007 and faced problem of internet down every month. Instead of asking them to give a uninterrupted solution, my internet goes more often the Area Manager Mr.Praveen mobile no 9243737399 has promised me uninterrupted connection but this was not so.

Kh
  24th of Aug, 2007

Tata Indicom is a well known brand. Every one is aware of it. But their payment gateway is complete ###. It shows your transaction is failed but the money is swiped out of my card. When Complained they respond saying the complaint is forwarded to the concern dept, but no refund. Is there is any government body that I can send in the complaint to look into issues.

Thanks,
Khasim Khan.
Khasimkhanmd@gmail.com

Ag
  26th of Feb, 2008

Quick Summary of my experience with TATA Indicom broadband @ Chennai.

TATA Indicom broadband (VSNL) guys lost track of money they took from me.
Kept blaming about non-payment and started to de-activate my connection without prior notice.
Remember I am a customer who had been using TATA Indicom broadband for a year now.
Activated the connection Feb 15th 2007

If this is how they treat their customer who had been using it for a year, forget those new comers. Will be treated next to piece of ###.

They have damn good technology in place and BUNCH of IDIOTS to maintain their backoffice operations.

Another way they cheat customers is by not giving the downtime credit for usage.
Its like sarkari office... Working or not you still need to pay the full rent.

Now read my communication to TATA Indicom broadband and their response.
-agni sharman

mailbox@agnisharman.com

Ka
  7th of Mar, 2008

hi
tata indicom broadband service in chandigarh very very very very bad, its working in only two days in week.please you should go to another company.