Tata Indicom Prepaid ServicesThe worst possible services from tata indicom

K

Here is my experience with Tata Indicom who are saying that we are perfect in address verification and services. I had taken a Tata Indicom prepaid CDMA connection in Bangalore, India 4 months back (in June'2006). I have submitted all the required documents and felt that the services are so pathetic and there is no customer support for that company.

Now, in Oct'2006 I have relocated to Pune, India and I visited a Tata Indicom showroom called Smartek in Chatushrungi temple road near Pune University circle where two useless young girls are managing the showroom.

I requested them to transfer my connection from Bangalore to Pune. But, they told it is not possible and they asked me to take a new SIM card and get a new number.

Then, I accepted for that and took a new SIM and number by paying once again the activity charges, etc. I submitted all the documents whatever they asked, at that time itself. They checked the documents and accepted. Then I felt very happy about Tata Indicom (I felt probably they might have learned from their mistakes). But, the happiness is not there even for 1 week also. I am getting the SMS messages saying that your form is not complete and submit the documents.

Then immediately I approached the same Smartec showroom (even though it is far for me). They told, 123 people from Tata indicom will send sms like that only to all the people and don't worry because your services are not interrupted. They have not even inquired about my case.

Then after 2 days, my outgoing service is cut and not working. Then immediately I approached the same show room. Then they told me that, may be some of the documents are missing (they don't even have interest to find out which doc is missing because they already got the full money). Then, even though my wife is pregnant, along with our 2 yrs old kid, I sent my wife to that showroom to submit the docs (as I have busy schedule in office).

She went there and submitted the docs once again. That time also they does not know what is missing in the docs. My wife came back and then she got a call from same showroom people saying that "the photoID which we have submitted and the photo which we had given are not matching" (eventhough both are mine only and I had given letter from my company also which is a giant in IT industry).

Then we were shocked as the photoID (Pan card copy) and the photo that we had given are same. OK, I called several times to that showroom from public booth and once in 100 trails, they used to lift the phone as if they are busy talking to customers.

Then the next day, my incoming also cut and phone is of no use. But I paid 700 Rs for activation and 1 month validity. I need to do lot of communication with my people since these days and which is missing because of these Tata Indicom Stupids. Now it is almost 1 week, daily I am calling those stupid people and they will reply me that today it will be done sir, no problem, good day sir... like that.

I am very much upset on the pathetic services they provide to customers. What I have to do? Tata Indicom should not trouble the genuine customers by saying that 100% verification we are doing.

How many times, they will verify even for prepaid connection is it required to check in bangalore and pune separately, the same customer? They don't have any online systems to check a consumer details? The customer is paying huge amounts for initial activation..is it not their responsibility to come and collect the documents if any thing they feel it is missing?

Why the customer has to go around the Tata Indicom show rooms like to Govt offices in India even after paying the money?

Pl help me and give me some good suggestions smb!

sumitkumar Jan 28, 2011

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the December & January. my number is [protected] send [email protected]

sumitkumar Nov 02, 2010

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the october & november 2010. my number is [protected] send it immidiately now to my email id [email protected]

sumitkumar Nov 02, 2010

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the october & november. my number is [protected] send it immidiately now to my email id -sksumitsonker

sumitkumar Nov 02, 2010

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the october & November 2010. my number [protected] is send it immidiately now to my email id [email protected]

• Ba
    bajiraobpisote Aug 23, 2010

pls send me call details of all incoming and outgoing of the last two months. my no. is [protected] send it to my email id- [email protected]

• Ph
    Phani Raj Apr 05, 2010

I am SUDHA. i am using tata indicom prepaid no. I want incoming and outgoing details for last two months( FEB & MARCH 2010). prepaid number is [protected]. my email id is [email protected]

• Ph
    Phani Raj Apr 05, 2010

I am SUDHA. i am using tata indicom prepaid no. I want incoming and outgoing details for last two months( FEB & MARCH 09). prepaid number is [protected]. my email id is [email protected]

Treat this as urgent...

Kindly reply me ASAP.

• Bh
    BHOOPENDRA KUMAR Apr 03, 2010

SIR, MENE SIM LI THI TAB MERE NO. KI CALL RATE 1RS. ME 10 MINUTE THI LEKIN AB MERE NO. SE 1CALL KA CHARGE 1RS. LAGTA H PLZ TELL ME NOW. SIR, MERA NO. H---[protected] PLZ TELL ME MY NO. [protected], , [protected] THANKING FOR YOU...

chudamanibr Feb 25, 2010

plz send me the call detail of all incoming & outgoing from sept.2008 to till date. the number is [protected] send it immidiately now to my email id [email protected]

• TATAindicom Nodal Officer
    This is to inform you that, I have in hand two mobiles of your esteem establishment they are as under No : [protected], No : [protected] . No : 1 mobile which I have has a life time validity till 2021. The other mobile No : 2 hasn't then a life time validity. So I requested the re-charge agent to give me a life time validity on my second mobile that is [protected] but by mistake he recharged my 1st mobile which already has a life time validity. As I did not get a life time validity on my 2nd mobile No : [protected] I requested the same re-charge agent to give me a life time validity on my 2nd mobile but again by mistake he re-charged my 1st mobile the 3rd time with a life time validity of Rs. 79 each.

Now my humble request to you is that please convert my two times validity of Rs. 79 each to talk time. (Rs. 158.00)

I hope you will help me and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Advocate Dinesh Gedia
    [protected]

• Ne
    neha kaushal Dec 08, 2009

have purchased a tata indicom prepaid No. [protected] Approx. 2 months back with normal call charges after a week received a sms from company that if ur cell phone will be recharged with 254/- your plan will be changes into pay per call plan & call rates will be 1/- for 10 min. but now after 2 months it has not been changed yet when approached to indicom dealer a concered authority asked to call on customer care plz we are really frustated now help us as soon as possible.

chandan singh t Oct 23, 2009

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the 21/08/09. my number is [protected] send it immidiately now to my email id [email protected]

Yours sincerely,
    T.Chandan Singh

• Ta
    TataUser Sep 12, 2009

I Strongly agree with you. If tata indicom continues its service like this, one day there wont be any customer for them though it has good offers :(

chunmun_vasu Jul 17, 2009

Hi I am Vasudha Sharma. Plz send me call details of [protected] (pre-paid) at [email protected] I'll be grateful

Sanjit Jun 09, 2009

I am Sanjit Malik, i am using tata indicom prepaid no. Plz sent me my call details of all incoming & outgoing of the last month (May 2009 ). My prepaid no. is [protected] 0n my E- mail address - [email protected]

• Ra
    raju May 06, 2009

I am Malathi. i am using tata indicom prepaid no. I want incoming and outgoing details for last two months(march & april 09). prepaid number is [protected]. my email id is [email protected]

• Mu
    mukesh kumar Apr 25, 2009

I am mukesh kumar, i am using tata indicom prepaid no. Plz sent me my call details of all incoming & outgoing of the last two month (March & april ). My prepaid no. is [protected] 0n my E- mail address - [email protected]

Regards
    mukesh kumar
    my alternate no. [protected]

waiting for positive reply

mohan Mar 17, 2009

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the jan 2009 to march2009. my number is [protected] on my email adress [email protected]

mohan Mar 17, 2009

hallo sir
    i want incoming call details & msg of mobile no [protected] please send detail on my Email adress [email protected]

madhukar chauhan Mar 09, 2009

hello my prepaid tata num is [protected] / my name is madhukar chauhan plz give me two month deatail for this num 1/1/2009/se 09/03/09 tak

• Cr
    Crass Mar 03, 2009

same case with me here too.
    submitted the required docs, connection began workin fine and suddenly after a month later i get thi smessage that ur services ar barred, please submit the docs again

• Hi
    himanshu Feb 23, 2009

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the september & october. my number is [protected] send it immidiately now to my email id [email protected]

chris carter Feb 16, 2009

hi, this is chris carter cell number [protected] would appreciate if u can do the need ful at the earliest.

chris carter Feb 16, 2009

Respected Sir / Madam

hi, my names is Chris Carter my tata indicom prepaid number is [protected], I am put up at nallasopara well i had subscribed to the tata indicom one yearl free incoming service in December 2007 when i had taken the card the sim the retailer had told me since the sim is already active it is registered on some one else 's namebut in two days time that would be transfered in my name for which i had submitted the copies of my ration card and the pan card and instead of one years validity the card expired in the month of October 2008 but still the change of name did not take place in the month of october 2008, I got the same number upgraded to free life time incoming service but still the change of name has'nt taken place and just yesterday i.e. 15 / 02 / 09 a tele caller from the call centre of tata indicom called up on my number and told my family member that how could she use the number since it was registered on some one name and the sorry state is that my family people forgot to take the persons name, but at around 8:30 p.m and 9:oo p.m I spoke to the retailer from whom I had purchased the sim about the same and he says it is only a formality by the tata indicom people but I need to know that if the sim i am using is not on my name then on where are my document copies gone and at around the same time i called up the call centre for the same problem on 12524 and i was assisted by one gentleman mr. Abdul i spoke to him about the same problem and he told me submit the papers once again in a tata gallery or may be my number might be disconnected.
    Now, my problem is how can you give retailer ship to people who are so negligent with their responsilbities ( I mean the retailer ) I would appreciate if could contact me and solve my problem at the earliest ( a request ) my details are given below for your kind perusal and consideration, thanking you in anticipation.

address : CHRIS CARTER

Regards,

chris

• Se
    seema Feb 11, 2009

dear sir plz send me the incoming or outgoing & all in & out sms on my no. [protected] plz sir send to it on my mail id [email protected] & [email protected] plz send me the datil of jan.2009 month

thanks

• Se
    seema Feb 11, 2009

plz send me the incoming and outgoing and sms datil of my tata no. [protected] email add. is [email protected]

• As
    Ashwani Dec 16, 2008

Please send me my call detail of all incoming and outgoing of the september and october. My cell number is [protected] send it to my email id [email protected]

Pls send it as soon as posible...

• Na
    navin kumar Dec 01, 2008

I am Navin. I am using tata indicom prepaid no. I want incoming and outgoing details for ten two days (September & October ). prepaid number is [protected].

• Ka
    kavita shakya Dec 01, 2008

sir i want to no about this no and no is this [protected].please tell me. I have complaint against this no.
    thanx kavita

• Ka
    kavita shakya Dec 01, 2008

sir i want to know about this no the no is [protected]. i have complaint against this no but it is erreted me.please help me.and who is this please mail me.

• Mm
    m.m.yusuf Nov 28, 2008

My mobile number is [protected] and it is in lifetime catogery.Today in evening I was recharging it with Rs 200 RV serial number [protected] but it is not being accepted saying that you cannot recharge your mobile.Please contact customer care and says that this facility is not available on your phone.I had a contact with customer care but is was of no use.Please help with immediate action.

• Pr
    priyanka Nov 25, 2008

I donot want my dialled list to be given to anyone who has asked for it in wherever place it may be.

sumit Nov 07, 2008

detils about my phone calls 1.1o.08 to 6.10.08 my number is [protected]

Ankit Nov 05, 2008

I am Ankit. i am using tata indicom prepaid no. I want incoming and outgoing details for last two months(September & October ). prepaid number is [protected]. my email id is [email protected]

Thank you.
    Waitng for positive reply

• Ha
    Harendra Singh Nov 03, 2008

Hi Tata indicom services Team,
    This is to complain U my mob no-[[protected]]
    which i purchased dtd-29/09/08 & 've even sumitted my all the required id or documents couple of time & also ve made lot many complaints to customer care but no body is ready listen or solve this problem as it has not been activated yet WHY ?
    So what exactly U people r doing out there, either saling the product in the mkt only with out service ! or making ful to the customers ?
    I need the proper answer ! else i 'll take this issue at higher level !!!
    Regards:
    Harendra Singh.

molay kumar dey Oct 31, 2008

PLS send me my call details with call duration and charges for the month of october.my no. is [protected]. pls, pls, pls, send it to my email id - [email protected] as soon as posible, it is very very urgent, pls send it soon.pls, pls., I will be realy thankful to you. pls.

molay kumar dey Oct 31, 2008

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the september & october. my number is [protected] and [protected], send it immidiately now to my email id [email protected]

molay kumar dey Oct 31, 2008

my wife is in a affair with some other guy, she is carrying a tata indicom mobile, is there any way to know her call history, so that i can get to know about her call details, so that i can take action according to that, pls help me bcz its a matter of my relation.

• Re
    rehanuma khan Oct 21, 2008

thx u

• Ni
    Nitin Oct 21, 2008

plz. send me all outgoings and incomings calls on my email address. my mob. number is [protected].