Tata Indicom Prepaid ServicesThe worst possible services from tata indicom

K

Here is my experience with Tata Indicom who are saying that we are perfect in address verification and services. I had taken a Tata Indicom prepaid CDMA connection in Bangalore, India 4 months back (in June'2006). I have submitted all the required documents and felt that the services are so pathetic and there is no customer support for that company.

Now, in Oct'2006 I have relocated to Pune, India and I visited a Tata Indicom showroom called Smartek in Chatushrungi temple road near Pune University circle where two useless young girls are managing the showroom.

I requested them to transfer my connection from Bangalore to Pune. But, they told it is not possible and they asked me to take a new SIM card and get a new number.

Then, I accepted for that and took a new SIM and number by paying once again the activity charges, etc. I submitted all the documents whatever they asked, at that time itself. They checked the documents and accepted. Then I felt very happy about Tata Indicom (I felt probably they might have learned from their mistakes). But, the happiness is not there even for 1 week also. I am getting the SMS messages saying that your form is not complete and submit the documents.

Then immediately I approached the same Smartec showroom (even though it is far for me). They told, 123 people from Tata indicom will send sms like that only to all the people and don't worry because your services are not interrupted. They have not even inquired about my case.

Then after 2 days, my outgoing service is cut and not working. Then immediately I approached the same show room. Then they told me that, may be some of the documents are missing (they don't even have interest to find out which doc is missing because they already got the full money). Then, even though my wife is pregnant, along with our 2 yrs old kid, I sent my wife to that showroom to submit the docs (as I have busy schedule in office).

She went there and submitted the docs once again. That time also they does not know what is missing in the docs. My wife came back and then she got a call from same showroom people saying that "the photoID which we have submitted and the photo which we had given are not matching" (eventhough both are mine only and I had given letter from my company also which is a giant in IT industry).

Then we were shocked as the photoID (Pan card copy) and the photo that we had given are same. OK, I called several times to that showroom from public booth and once in 100 trails, they used to lift the phone as if they are busy talking to customers.

Then the next day, my incoming also cut and phone is of no use. But I paid 700 Rs for activation and 1 month validity. I need to do lot of communication with my people since these days and which is missing because of these Tata Indicom Stupids. Now it is almost 1 week, daily I am calling those stupid people and they will reply me that today it will be done sir, no problem, good day sir... like that.

I am very much upset on the pathetic services they provide to customers. What I have to do? Tata Indicom should not trouble the genuine customers by saying that 100% verification we are doing.

How many times, they will verify even for prepaid connection is it required to check in bangalore and pune separately, the same customer? They don't have any online systems to check a consumer details? The customer is paying huge amounts for initial activation..is it not their responsibility to come and collect the documents if any thing they feel it is missing?

Why the customer has to go around the Tata Indicom show rooms like to Govt offices in India even after paying the money?

Pl help me and give me some good suggestions smb!

• Sr
    sreekanth Oct 20, 2006

I have purchased a tata indicom prepaid phone from a dealership in madhapur hyderabad. The executives in the dealership were least bothered about what i am looking for . they did not even care for telling me what i will and what i wont get. I stated that i lost my phone and i need a plan or option that will allow me to make and receive phone calls ASAP.
    after taking some time they did give me a phone and service telling me that i will be having 1200 mins free talk time valid for 4 mnths. i was not told that i need some minimum balance to start using it.

Helplessly i called the customer care. which asks me to enter my phone nmber which I did and then i get a response that they have not yet received my details so i cant use their service yet.

I had no choice but to call up the customer care number for the new customer who said that they are only marketing department and cant help me...they put down the phone without even listening to what i have to say.

I work for TCS and I feel ashamed that the brand image is being put to dirt both by dealerships and customer care.

The website tataindicom is a monument..one has to visit and check how some basic links function. particulary if you are a new customer.

I heard the same about Tata Chroma showroom that they treat customers with no care atal.

Whoever is the manager responsible for these things have to be fired.

I feel pained both as a customer and as an employee of a company that represents a great brand.

• Pi
    Piyush Sinha Jun 28, 2007

Worst service provider in the world. I have pre-paid broadband tata indicom net connection. And its down for more than 7 days. Customer Care, well let me tell you they don't know that they are talking about eveytime they will come up with there problem and talking rubbish. Its a shame to be Tata Indicom Customer worst service provider with pathetic service.

• Aj
    Ajay Solanki Jul 13, 2007

I want to know find a ID. this no. 9210115040. his/her name & address.

• Je
    Jethmal Khatri Feb 14, 2008

The services of tata indicom prepaid services are not upto the mark. They are harrasing the customer by completing all the unnecessary formalities.

• Sh
    Sharda Roy Feb 16, 2008

My Mobile No. 9253373554 prepaid customer haryana. i already submit all documents and my connection is closed. I dont know why because in tata customer at Sonepat Mr. himanshu( Incharge of prepaid) says that ur documents are submitted i dont know why connection is closed. i already mail to u about this problem , if u cant solve the problem then what r u doing here. If u r unable to do anything then mail me i will go ahead.

Sharda Roy
    Alternate No. 09911744888

• He
    hemantchhajer Feb 16, 2008

please give me a tata indicom prepaid no, detail

he is sending me nonvedge msgs.
    please fastly give me this no. detail.

• Pa
    PARVEEN May 15, 2008

sir one number is teasing me & using abuse words, the number is 9255933200,

i want to know who is this person, i also go to police station they are sitting in their office just like fools & make foolish comments on each other, but doesn't listen my report,

please send me the address

• He
    Hema May 22, 2008

I requested for a prepaid connection and within a day a service agent visited me handed over a SIM card after taking the payment. He gave me a form to fill and said he would collect the same from me the following day alongwith a PAN card copy. I had the necessary documentation done and was ready as promised. There was no sign of the person. I work in the outskirts of the city and there is no service centre in close vicinity. after 2 days the fone was disconneted. On enquiring I was told that the documentation was incomplete. The person who had visited me was no longer accesible. I tried other nos and finally afte a wek another guy met me and collected the form. Instead of the PAN card copy he now wanted an address proof. As i wasnt aware of this I wasnt prepared with one. But as I also have an indicom landline I said they could use that reference. he left reluctantly. I havent heard from him since, . he desnt pick his calls. i tried another agent and she too has washed her hands off saying she isnt responsible. So here i have a fone lying dead for over 2 weeks now. Unless i take leave and visit there Service Centre I dont think this will move. But after reading thru this website I dont have any hopes there either.

• Vi
    virendra kumar Jun 13, 2008

I have similar experience.
    I have bought india calling card denomination 500, but have not been able to activate it.
    I complained it to their customer care, they suggested me about their SMS service for activation.
    I have sent almost 100 SMS for activation, all in vain.
    Complaining to customer care after all this, atleast 20 times couldnot produce any result. Everybody seemed to skip his responsibilities.
    I asked their represantative to transfer the line to the manager but they didnot.
    I still have the card with me and waiting for something to happen so that i can get something out of the investment of my hard earned money.

Man Mohan Aug 02, 2008

I have migrated my Post paid Mobile No. 9215215200 to Prepaid No. And also submitted charging a rs. of 50 on my second prepaid mobile no 9255886265 through internet banking. But till now i have not found any response from my mobile nos.
    Pls make it fast to ur reliable services.

Man Mohan

• Pa
    parminder Aug 17, 2008

i have brought a recharge coupon worth 50 and i am unable to recharge my account and when i contacted the customer care they say that this coupon is already used on9 of august my serial no is 20040 890202 74647 and i have scratched this card t0day

• Vi
    vicky Aug 18, 2008

tata mobile network not much good. bcoz some time i tock with othere party there cant here ower voice.

• Ak
    Akshay kumar Aug 28, 2008

Sir I have a message that Recharge with minimum Rs 50 in next 5 days and get Rs.100 extra T2T. I have COntact many time to Customer Care they says that there has been no message gone to you from Tata indicom but I have recieved message. I Recharge with Rs.100 and I am not get my Rs.100 yet.

I Specially Complainst Against your Customer Care that they talk 10 minute and than disconnect my line.

Akshay kumar
    #9211992054

kamaljeet singh Aug 30, 2008

SIR, i want a incoming call detail of 9213799973 from feb to march becoz this person created a big problem for us .plz fastly giving me this no .detail

Sahil Sep 16, 2008

hello sir,

i want to know, how can i get incoming call detail of my tata indicom number??? Please send me your reply its very important to me.

Sahil

• Ri
    Rini Pal Sep 17, 2008

Please send me incoming call details to my mobile number (which I have mistakenly deleted) through the e-mail "[email protected]" urgently.

manoj kumar srivastava Sep 22, 2008

I am living at kanpur and I have Tata Indicom pre-paid connection by my wife's name and I want to know outgoing and incoming call detail of march-2008 and onwards.

• Ni
    Nitin Oct 21, 2008

plz. send me all outgoings and incomings calls on my email address. my mob. number is 9213538946.

• Re
    rehanuma khan Oct 21, 2008

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the september & october. my number is 9214631668

thx u

molay kumar dey Oct 31, 2008

my wife is in a affair with some other guy, she is carrying a tata indicom mobile, is there any way to know her call history, so that i can get to know about her call details, so that i can take action according to that, pls help me bcz its a matter of my relation.

molay kumar dey Oct 31, 2008

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the september & october. my number is 9247392361 and 9299408236, send it immidiately now to my email id [email protected]

pls send it as soon as posible, i will be realy thankful to you from my heart.

molay kumar dey Oct 31, 2008

PLS send me my call details with call duration and charges for the month of october.my no. is 9299408236. pls, pls, pls, send it to my email id - [email protected] as soon as posible, it is very very urgent, pls send it soon.pls, pls., I will be realy thankful to you. pls.

• Ha
    Harendra Singh Nov 03, 2008

Hi Tata indicom services Team,
    This is to complain U my mob no-[9268446063]
    which i purchased dtd-29/09/08 & 've even sumitted my all the required id or documents couple of time & also ve made lot many complaints to customer care but no body is ready listen or solve this problem as it has not been activated yet WHY ?
    So what exactly U people r doing out there, either saling the product in the mkt only with out service ! or making ful to the customers ?
    I need the proper answer ! else i 'll take this issue at higher level !!!
    Regards:
    Harendra Singh.

Ankit Nov 05, 2008

I am Ankit. i am using tata indicom prepaid no. I want incoming and outgoing details for last two months(September & October ). prepaid number is 9259732315. my email id is [email protected]

Thank you.
    Waitng for positive reply

• Su
    sumit Nov 07, 2008

detils about my phone calls 1.1o.08 to 6.10.08 my number is 9211663632

• Pr
    priyanka Nov 25, 2008

I donot want my dialled list to be given to anyone who has asked for it in wherever place it may be.

• Mm
    m.m.yusuf Nov 28, 2008

My mobile number is 9224614827 and it is in lifetime catogery.Today in evening I was recharging it with Rs 200 RV serial number 20060 77301 48174 but it is not being accepted saying that you cannot recharge your mobile.Please contact customer care and says that this facility is not available on your phone.I had a contact with customer care but is was of no use.Please help with immediate action.

kavita shakya Dec 01, 2008

sir i want to know about this no the no is 9210794592. i have complaint against this no but it is erreted me.please help me.and who is this please mail me.

kavita shakya Dec 01, 2008

sir i want to no about this no and no is this 9210794592.please tell me. I have complaint against this no.
    thanx kavita

• Na
    navin kumar Dec 01, 2008

I am Navin. I am using tata indicom prepaid no. I want incoming and outgoing details for ten two days (September & October ). prepaid number is 923433351.

• As
    Ashwani Dec 16, 2008

Please send me my call detail of all incoming and outgoing of the september and october. My cell number is 9213529515 send it to my email id [email protected]

Pls send it as soon as posible...

• Se
    seema Feb 11, 2009

plz send me the incoming and outgoing and sms datil of my tata no. 9212807554 email add. is [email protected]

• Se
    seema Feb 11, 2009

dear sir plz send me the incoming or outgoing & all in & out sms on my no. 9212807554 plz sir send to it on my mail id [email protected] & [email protected] plz send me the datil of jan.2009 month

thanks

chris carter Feb 16, 2009

Respected Sir / Madam

hi, my names is Chris Carter my tata indicom prepaid number is 92715 22083, I am put up at nallasopara well i had subscribed to the tata indicom one yearl free incoming service in December 2007 when i had taken the card the sim the retailer had told me since the sim is already active it is registered on some one else 's namebut in two days time that would be transfered in my name for which i had submitted the copies of my ration card and the pan card and instead of one years validity the card expired in the month of October 2008 but still the change of name did not take place in the month of october 2008, I got the same number upgraded to free life time incoming service but still the change of name has'nt taken place and just yesterday i.e. 15 / 02 / 09 a tele caller from the call centre of tata indicom called up on my number and told my family member that how could she use the number since it was registered on some one name and the sorry state is that my family people forgot to take the persons name, but at around 8:30 p.m and 9:oo p.m I spoke to the retailer from whom I had purchased the sim about the same and he says it is only a formality by the tata indicom people but I need to know that if the sim i am using is not on my name then on where are my document copies gone and at around the same time i called up the call centre for the same problem on 12524 and i was assisted by one gentleman mr. Abdul i spoke to him about the same problem and he told me submit the papers once again in a tata gallery or may be my number might be disconnected.
    Now, my problem is how can you give retailer ship to people who are so negligent with their responsilbities ( I mean the retailer ) I would appreciate if could contact me and solve my problem at the earliest ( a request ) my details are given below for your kind perusal and consideration, thanking you in anticipation.

address : CHRIS CARTER

OFFICE : 26392828 / 26392929

Regards,

chris

chris carter Feb 16, 2009

hi, this is chris carter cell number 92715 22083 would appreciate if u can do the need ful at the earliest.

• Hi
    himanshu Feb 23, 2009

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the september & october. my number is 9211367175 send it immidiately now to my email id [email protected]

pls send it as soon as posible, i will be realy thankful to you from my heart.

• Cr
    Crass Mar 03, 2009

same case with me here too.
    submitted the required docs, connection began workin fine and suddenly after a month later i get thi smessage that ur services ar barred, please submit the docs again

madhukar chauhan Mar 09, 2009

hello my prepaid tata num is 9211223531 / my name is madhukar chauhan plz give me two month deatail for this num 1/1/2009/se 09/03/09 tak

mohan Mar 17, 2009

hallo sir
    i want incoming call details & msg of mobile no 9229672834 please send detail on my Email adress [email protected]

mohan Mar 17, 2009

plz sent me my call detail of all incoming & outgoing of the jan 2009 to march2009. my number is 9229672834 on my email adress [email protected]