Target.com / their service is absolutely ridiculous.

Minneapolis, MN, United States

I made an order on Friday, November 13. There was an opportunity getting a 25% discount for toys. I wanted to order toys for my children for Christmas. I placed some items in my cart and used a code with the 25% discount. I also had a members card with additional 5%. But the price was like the original one, because the code didn't work. Every time I try to enter that code nothing happened. So I had to call their customer service. Every time I called them I was contacted with agents who didn't understand the purpose of my call and they even could not understand or speak the language. I was on the phone for over an hour talking with their staff member and the person could not understand what I was trying to do. They said that I need to wait few more minutes, but then they just dropped the call. They never called me back. I tried to call them myself, but they just ignored my phone number. So I took my husbands phone and called again, and they finally answered. I was talking to a nice person. But I had to spend almost two hours on the phone, discussing the problem. We finally got the order placed and I got my 25% discount. I was lucky, but that site really has some serious problems. It needs to be fixed. As a test, I tried to call them again from my phone and they didn't answer. Their service is absolutely ridiculous.

Sa