Target.com / customer service cicero il target

1 Cicero, IL, United States

I was in the Cicero IL Target on Sunday 11/20/16. I came in to refund an item which I had a receipt for. I handed the associate my merchandise and my receipt. She tried to tell me she could not refund the item because she was being prompt that it was not the correct credit card the card I was submitting. I apologized and explained that I had originally purchased a different size and immediately after original purchase I exchanged for a different size using my receipt of course. She then looked over at one of the other managers because apparently she was a manager and a very rude manager at that. She said to Sharice (manager) that if she wanted to override that transaction because she was not going to. Sharice then responded not even attempting to hear what I had to say about the situation saying "I'm not overriding anything." Bridgette (manager) then told me that I would have to have my refund in form of a gift card. I asked why if that is why it states on receipt that you can refund as long as you have your receipt in the form that you purchased. She said in this case I can't do anything for you in a very rude matter. I could not believe the service I was receiving. I've been shopping at Target for many many years and I can tell you that after this service I will not be returning to Target. This person whom is a manager Bridgette was extremely rude and laughing in my face. She told me I had to go to the Target where I purchased the item. So later that evening I went to the Target where I purchased and the associates there could not believe that they made me go back there to return. Also did the refund in a matter of seconds. I just wanted to come on here and report this horrible situation that I encountered and to let you know that if you continue to have people like this working for your corporation you will be losing plenty of customers. I refuse to shop at Target after this...

Je