Taos NM Taco Bell / rude service & overcharge
This is not the first time I have been treated rudely, but like a good patron I ignored it, however, today is the last taco!
The girl who attended the counter, over charged me for an extra drink, I was paying with a Debit card and when I brought the over charge to her attention she gave me as much attention as a wall gives a zombie.
She tore up the ticket with out so much as a word, (heaven forbid that she should apologize for the error) and still rang up the order incorrectly and overcharded me!
Of course like a trusting soul, seeing her tear up the ticket I assumed she had corrected the error & I signed the debit slip. Okay so I am only out $.29 plus tax, but how many others has she done this to, and more then that, why isnt Taco Bell training employees to be curtious, and friendly to the customers? Do you not realize that friendly staff brings in more paying customers? My boycutting Taco Bell wont break them so I know they dont give a rats a.., however, word gets around & they went under in Taos County before, it can happen again!
More Taos NM Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - food 
- Taco Bell - chalupa cravings box 
- Taco Bell Marietta Ohio - $5.00 boxes 
- Taco Bell - triple double crunchwrap
- Taco Bell - service