Taco Bell / service
Arrived at toco bell 2331 the Lakeland Dr., Flowood MS When I arrived at the drive-through the young lady I spoke with Ask what I wanted to order. Then said speak up I can't hear you. I thought she instructed me to drive around and I did. After repeating my order. ( keep in mind there is no one inside or out) drove around to the drive-through window. She said how can I help you? I wanted a steak a.m. crunch wrap combo with a soda to drink. She said we don't take orders at the window (drive back around or come in). I asked why did you have me drive up to the drive through window then tell me that I need to drive back around. Or come in!
Again NO ONE THERE
I have purchased a lot of breakfasts and dinners for my family from y'all. If y'all had a rewards program I would be elite status is how much I buy from toco bell. For your employees to treat customers like that or even talk down to them as they did me.
I personally made a comment to not buy anything else from tocobell untill January next year.
This is wrong. Treated wrong. Just wrong with no one there. I can understand if they where busy. But, nooone there. Come on toco bell
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - General sucky experience
- Taco Bell - lord what a day one of the workers put a booger in my water
- Taco Bell - crappy service 
- Taco Bell - taco bell in oakland, tn 38060 
- Taco Bell - customer service